PHCAS units
Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design
Re: PHCAS units
Pavesi Mod.30
- Attachments
-
- PavesiM30A.png (17.79 KiB) Viewed 5283 times
-
- PavesiM30.png (17.9 KiB) Viewed 5283 times
-
- Pavesi.jpg (83.62 KiB) Viewed 5288 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Bristol Blenheim Mk.I and Mk.IV
Isn't she lovely
Isn't she lovely
- Attachments
-
- pc1.jpg (66.5 KiB) Viewed 5232 times
-
- Blenheim_Mk.I.png (32.42 KiB) Viewed 5232 times
-
- Blenheim_Mk.IV.png (40.03 KiB) Viewed 5232 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF
Douglas Boston Mk.III
Fairey Battle Mk.II
Douglas Boston Mk.III
Fairey Battle Mk.II
- Attachments
-
- Douglas_Boston.png (45.98 KiB) Viewed 5225 times
-
- Fairey_Battle.png (34.71 KiB) Viewed 5225 times
Re: PHCAS units
Ready for take off
RAF
Vickers Wellington Mk.I Mk.III Mk.X
RAF
Vickers Wellington Mk.I Mk.III Mk.X
- Attachments
-
- Vickers_WellingtonI.png (58.06 KiB) Viewed 5214 times
-
- Vickers_WellingtonIII.png (58.04 KiB) Viewed 5214 times
-
- Vickers_WellingtonX.png (58.04 KiB) Viewed 5214 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF
Mosquito Mk.IV
Mosquito Mk.IV
- Attachments
-
- Mosquito_Mk.VI.png (41.31 KiB) Viewed 5153 times
-
- Mosquito_Mk.IV.png (40.84 KiB) Viewed 5205 times
Last edited by phcas on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
flakfernrohr
- Colonel - Ju 88A

- Posts: 1572
- Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: PHCAS units
I really like it when PHCAS starts making trucks, tanks and ground units. Always outstanding work and my appreciation for ALL your considerable contributions to PZC. 
Old Timer Panzer General fan. Maybe a Volksturm soldier now. Did they let Volksturm drive Panzers?
-
Cataphract88
- Master Sergeant - U-boat

- Posts: 521
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm
- Location: London
Re: PHCAS units
+1flakfernrohr wrote:I really like it when PHCAS starts making trucks, tanks and ground units. Always outstanding work and my appreciation for ALL your considerable contributions to PZC.
Great RAF planes.
Richard
Re: PHCAS units
Beautiful units phcas. Please keep them coming!.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v2.10): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
Modern Conflicts (v2.10): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
Re: PHCAS units
GoodmorningAkkula wrote:Beautiful units phcas. Please keep them coming!.
Oke, thanks everybody. A new day with new (reworked) aircraft. I make this aircraft in the first place for my PHCAS mod. In the next update you will find them all flying there
Typhoon Mk.I
Hurricane Mk.IID
Whitley Mk.V
- Attachments
-
- Hurricane_Mk.IID.png (28.4 KiB) Viewed 5151 times
-
- AW_Whitley_Mk.V.png (53.71 KiB) Viewed 5151 times
-
- Typhoon_Mk.IB.png (30.27 KiB) Viewed 5151 times
Re: PHCAS units
Stirling Mk.I & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Stirling_Mk.I.png (57.25 KiB) Viewed 5144 times
-
- Stirling_Mk.III.png (57.03 KiB) Viewed 5144 times
Re: PHCAS units
Halifax Mk.II & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Handley_Page_Halifax.png (61.59 KiB) Viewed 5135 times
-
- Handley_Page_HalifaxIII.png (60.75 KiB) Viewed 5135 times
Re: PHCAS units
Lancaster Mk.I & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Lancaster_Mk.I.png (54.14 KiB) Viewed 5127 times
-
- Lancaster_Mk.III.png (54.09 KiB) Viewed 5127 times
Re: PHCAS units
And the Gliders
- Attachments
-
- Airspeed_Horsa.png (53.75 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
-
- Hamilcarx.png (63.9 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
-
- Hamilcar.png (65.48 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
Re: PHCAS units
New unit!
(Build from the ground)
RAF
Handley Page Hampden Mk.I
(Build from the ground)
RAF
Handley Page Hampden Mk.I
- Attachments
-
- 9999.jpg (31.7 KiB) Viewed 5100 times
-
- Hampden.png (36.33 KiB) Viewed 5100 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Piper L-4 Recon
(Better UK colors)
(Better UK colors)
- Attachments
-
- UK_Piper_L-4metal.png (18.66 KiB) Viewed 5023 times
-
- UK_Piper_L-4dday.png (18.68 KiB) Viewed 5029 times
-
- UK_Piper_L-4.png (19.07 KiB) Viewed 5029 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Bristol Beaufort Torpedobomber
- Attachments
-
- beaufort.jpg (51.32 KiB) Viewed 4991 times
-
- Bristol_Beaufort.png (35.32 KiB) Viewed 4991 times
Re: PHCAS units
Some reworked Finnish air stuff
- Attachments
-
- fin_buf.png (21.56 KiB) Viewed 4877 times
-
- fin_blen1.png (30.72 KiB) Viewed 4877 times
-
- fin_406.png (20.91 KiB) Viewed 4877 times
Re: PHCAS units
Some reworked Finnish air stuff
- Attachments
-
- fin_hur.png (24.02 KiB) Viewed 4876 times
-
- fin_fokk21.png (32.99 KiB) Viewed 4876 times
-
- fin_fokk10.png (27.88 KiB) Viewed 4876 times

