PHCAS units
Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design
Re: PHCAS units
Pavesi Mod.30
- Attachments
-
- PavesiM30A.png (17.79 KiB) Viewed 5288 times
-
- PavesiM30.png (17.9 KiB) Viewed 5288 times
-
- Pavesi.jpg (83.62 KiB) Viewed 5293 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Bristol Blenheim Mk.I and Mk.IV
Isn't she lovely
Isn't she lovely
- Attachments
-
- pc1.jpg (66.5 KiB) Viewed 5237 times
-
- Blenheim_Mk.I.png (32.42 KiB) Viewed 5237 times
-
- Blenheim_Mk.IV.png (40.03 KiB) Viewed 5237 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF
Douglas Boston Mk.III
Fairey Battle Mk.II
Douglas Boston Mk.III
Fairey Battle Mk.II
- Attachments
-
- Douglas_Boston.png (45.98 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
-
- Fairey_Battle.png (34.71 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
Re: PHCAS units
Ready for take off
RAF
Vickers Wellington Mk.I Mk.III Mk.X
RAF
Vickers Wellington Mk.I Mk.III Mk.X
- Attachments
-
- Vickers_WellingtonI.png (58.06 KiB) Viewed 5219 times
-
- Vickers_WellingtonIII.png (58.04 KiB) Viewed 5219 times
-
- Vickers_WellingtonX.png (58.04 KiB) Viewed 5219 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF
Mosquito Mk.IV
Mosquito Mk.IV
- Attachments
-
- Mosquito_Mk.VI.png (41.31 KiB) Viewed 5158 times
-
- Mosquito_Mk.IV.png (40.84 KiB) Viewed 5210 times
Last edited by phcas on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
flakfernrohr
- Colonel - Ju 88A

- Posts: 1572
- Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: PHCAS units
I really like it when PHCAS starts making trucks, tanks and ground units. Always outstanding work and my appreciation for ALL your considerable contributions to PZC. 
Old Timer Panzer General fan. Maybe a Volksturm soldier now. Did they let Volksturm drive Panzers?
-
Cataphract88
- Master Sergeant - U-boat

- Posts: 521
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm
- Location: London
Re: PHCAS units
+1flakfernrohr wrote:I really like it when PHCAS starts making trucks, tanks and ground units. Always outstanding work and my appreciation for ALL your considerable contributions to PZC.
Great RAF planes.
Richard
Re: PHCAS units
Beautiful units phcas. Please keep them coming!.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v2.10): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
Modern Conflicts (v2.10): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
Re: PHCAS units
GoodmorningAkkula wrote:Beautiful units phcas. Please keep them coming!.
Oke, thanks everybody. A new day with new (reworked) aircraft. I make this aircraft in the first place for my PHCAS mod. In the next update you will find them all flying there
Typhoon Mk.I
Hurricane Mk.IID
Whitley Mk.V
- Attachments
-
- Hurricane_Mk.IID.png (28.4 KiB) Viewed 5156 times
-
- AW_Whitley_Mk.V.png (53.71 KiB) Viewed 5156 times
-
- Typhoon_Mk.IB.png (30.27 KiB) Viewed 5156 times
Re: PHCAS units
Stirling Mk.I & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Stirling_Mk.I.png (57.25 KiB) Viewed 5149 times
-
- Stirling_Mk.III.png (57.03 KiB) Viewed 5149 times
Re: PHCAS units
Halifax Mk.II & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Handley_Page_Halifax.png (61.59 KiB) Viewed 5140 times
-
- Handley_Page_HalifaxIII.png (60.75 KiB) Viewed 5140 times
Re: PHCAS units
Lancaster Mk.I & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Lancaster_Mk.I.png (54.14 KiB) Viewed 5132 times
-
- Lancaster_Mk.III.png (54.09 KiB) Viewed 5132 times
Re: PHCAS units
And the Gliders
- Attachments
-
- Airspeed_Horsa.png (53.75 KiB) Viewed 5124 times
-
- Hamilcarx.png (63.9 KiB) Viewed 5124 times
-
- Hamilcar.png (65.48 KiB) Viewed 5124 times
Re: PHCAS units
New unit!
(Build from the ground)
RAF
Handley Page Hampden Mk.I
(Build from the ground)
RAF
Handley Page Hampden Mk.I
- Attachments
-
- 9999.jpg (31.7 KiB) Viewed 5105 times
-
- Hampden.png (36.33 KiB) Viewed 5105 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Piper L-4 Recon
(Better UK colors)
(Better UK colors)
- Attachments
-
- UK_Piper_L-4metal.png (18.66 KiB) Viewed 5028 times
-
- UK_Piper_L-4dday.png (18.68 KiB) Viewed 5034 times
-
- UK_Piper_L-4.png (19.07 KiB) Viewed 5034 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Bristol Beaufort Torpedobomber
- Attachments
-
- beaufort.jpg (51.32 KiB) Viewed 4996 times
-
- Bristol_Beaufort.png (35.32 KiB) Viewed 4996 times
Re: PHCAS units
Some reworked Finnish air stuff
- Attachments
-
- fin_buf.png (21.56 KiB) Viewed 4882 times
-
- fin_blen1.png (30.72 KiB) Viewed 4882 times
-
- fin_406.png (20.91 KiB) Viewed 4882 times
Re: PHCAS units
Some reworked Finnish air stuff
- Attachments
-
- fin_hur.png (24.02 KiB) Viewed 4881 times
-
- fin_fokk21.png (32.99 KiB) Viewed 4881 times
-
- fin_fokk10.png (27.88 KiB) Viewed 4881 times

