PHCAS units
Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design
Re: PHCAS units
Pavesi Mod.30
- Attachments
-
- PavesiM30A.png (17.79 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
-
- PavesiM30.png (17.9 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
-
- Pavesi.jpg (83.62 KiB) Viewed 5297 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Bristol Blenheim Mk.I and Mk.IV
Isn't she lovely
Isn't she lovely
- Attachments
-
- pc1.jpg (66.5 KiB) Viewed 5241 times
-
- Blenheim_Mk.I.png (32.42 KiB) Viewed 5241 times
-
- Blenheim_Mk.IV.png (40.03 KiB) Viewed 5241 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF
Douglas Boston Mk.III
Fairey Battle Mk.II
Douglas Boston Mk.III
Fairey Battle Mk.II
- Attachments
-
- Douglas_Boston.png (45.98 KiB) Viewed 5234 times
-
- Fairey_Battle.png (34.71 KiB) Viewed 5234 times
Re: PHCAS units
Ready for take off
RAF
Vickers Wellington Mk.I Mk.III Mk.X
RAF
Vickers Wellington Mk.I Mk.III Mk.X
- Attachments
-
- Vickers_WellingtonI.png (58.06 KiB) Viewed 5223 times
-
- Vickers_WellingtonIII.png (58.04 KiB) Viewed 5223 times
-
- Vickers_WellingtonX.png (58.04 KiB) Viewed 5223 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF
Mosquito Mk.IV
Mosquito Mk.IV
- Attachments
-
- Mosquito_Mk.VI.png (41.31 KiB) Viewed 5162 times
-
- Mosquito_Mk.IV.png (40.84 KiB) Viewed 5214 times
Last edited by phcas on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
flakfernrohr
- Colonel - Ju 88A

- Posts: 1572
- Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: PHCAS units
I really like it when PHCAS starts making trucks, tanks and ground units. Always outstanding work and my appreciation for ALL your considerable contributions to PZC. 
Old Timer Panzer General fan. Maybe a Volksturm soldier now. Did they let Volksturm drive Panzers?
-
Cataphract88
- Master Sergeant - U-boat

- Posts: 521
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm
- Location: London
Re: PHCAS units
+1flakfernrohr wrote:I really like it when PHCAS starts making trucks, tanks and ground units. Always outstanding work and my appreciation for ALL your considerable contributions to PZC.
Great RAF planes.
Richard
Re: PHCAS units
Beautiful units phcas. Please keep them coming!.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v2.10): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
Modern Conflicts (v2.10): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
Re: PHCAS units
GoodmorningAkkula wrote:Beautiful units phcas. Please keep them coming!.
Oke, thanks everybody. A new day with new (reworked) aircraft. I make this aircraft in the first place for my PHCAS mod. In the next update you will find them all flying there
Typhoon Mk.I
Hurricane Mk.IID
Whitley Mk.V
- Attachments
-
- Hurricane_Mk.IID.png (28.4 KiB) Viewed 5160 times
-
- AW_Whitley_Mk.V.png (53.71 KiB) Viewed 5160 times
-
- Typhoon_Mk.IB.png (30.27 KiB) Viewed 5160 times
Re: PHCAS units
Stirling Mk.I & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Stirling_Mk.I.png (57.25 KiB) Viewed 5153 times
-
- Stirling_Mk.III.png (57.03 KiB) Viewed 5153 times
Re: PHCAS units
Halifax Mk.II & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Handley_Page_Halifax.png (61.59 KiB) Viewed 5144 times
-
- Handley_Page_HalifaxIII.png (60.75 KiB) Viewed 5144 times
Re: PHCAS units
Lancaster Mk.I & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Lancaster_Mk.I.png (54.14 KiB) Viewed 5136 times
-
- Lancaster_Mk.III.png (54.09 KiB) Viewed 5136 times
Re: PHCAS units
And the Gliders
- Attachments
-
- Airspeed_Horsa.png (53.75 KiB) Viewed 5128 times
-
- Hamilcarx.png (63.9 KiB) Viewed 5128 times
-
- Hamilcar.png (65.48 KiB) Viewed 5128 times
Re: PHCAS units
New unit!
(Build from the ground)
RAF
Handley Page Hampden Mk.I
(Build from the ground)
RAF
Handley Page Hampden Mk.I
- Attachments
-
- 9999.jpg (31.7 KiB) Viewed 5109 times
-
- Hampden.png (36.33 KiB) Viewed 5109 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Piper L-4 Recon
(Better UK colors)
(Better UK colors)
- Attachments
-
- UK_Piper_L-4metal.png (18.66 KiB) Viewed 5032 times
-
- UK_Piper_L-4dday.png (18.68 KiB) Viewed 5038 times
-
- UK_Piper_L-4.png (19.07 KiB) Viewed 5038 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Bristol Beaufort Torpedobomber
- Attachments
-
- beaufort.jpg (51.32 KiB) Viewed 5000 times
-
- Bristol_Beaufort.png (35.32 KiB) Viewed 5000 times
Re: PHCAS units
Some reworked Finnish air stuff
- Attachments
-
- fin_buf.png (21.56 KiB) Viewed 4886 times
-
- fin_blen1.png (30.72 KiB) Viewed 4886 times
-
- fin_406.png (20.91 KiB) Viewed 4886 times
Re: PHCAS units
Some reworked Finnish air stuff
- Attachments
-
- fin_hur.png (24.02 KiB) Viewed 4885 times
-
- fin_fokk21.png (32.99 KiB) Viewed 4885 times
-
- fin_fokk10.png (27.88 KiB) Viewed 4885 times

