PHCAS units
Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design
Re: PHCAS units
Pavesi Mod.30
- Attachments
-
- PavesiM30A.png (17.79 KiB) Viewed 5295 times
-
- PavesiM30.png (17.9 KiB) Viewed 5295 times
-
- Pavesi.jpg (83.62 KiB) Viewed 5300 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Bristol Blenheim Mk.I and Mk.IV
Isn't she lovely
Isn't she lovely
- Attachments
-
- pc1.jpg (66.5 KiB) Viewed 5244 times
-
- Blenheim_Mk.I.png (32.42 KiB) Viewed 5244 times
-
- Blenheim_Mk.IV.png (40.03 KiB) Viewed 5244 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF
Douglas Boston Mk.III
Fairey Battle Mk.II
Douglas Boston Mk.III
Fairey Battle Mk.II
- Attachments
-
- Douglas_Boston.png (45.98 KiB) Viewed 5237 times
-
- Fairey_Battle.png (34.71 KiB) Viewed 5237 times
Re: PHCAS units
Ready for take off
RAF
Vickers Wellington Mk.I Mk.III Mk.X
RAF
Vickers Wellington Mk.I Mk.III Mk.X
- Attachments
-
- Vickers_WellingtonI.png (58.06 KiB) Viewed 5226 times
-
- Vickers_WellingtonIII.png (58.04 KiB) Viewed 5226 times
-
- Vickers_WellingtonX.png (58.04 KiB) Viewed 5226 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF
Mosquito Mk.IV
Mosquito Mk.IV
- Attachments
-
- Mosquito_Mk.VI.png (41.31 KiB) Viewed 5165 times
-
- Mosquito_Mk.IV.png (40.84 KiB) Viewed 5217 times
Last edited by phcas on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
flakfernrohr
- Colonel - Ju 88A

- Posts: 1572
- Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: PHCAS units
I really like it when PHCAS starts making trucks, tanks and ground units. Always outstanding work and my appreciation for ALL your considerable contributions to PZC. 
Old Timer Panzer General fan. Maybe a Volksturm soldier now. Did they let Volksturm drive Panzers?
-
Cataphract88
- Master Sergeant - U-boat

- Posts: 521
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm
- Location: London
Re: PHCAS units
+1flakfernrohr wrote:I really like it when PHCAS starts making trucks, tanks and ground units. Always outstanding work and my appreciation for ALL your considerable contributions to PZC.
Great RAF planes.
Richard
Re: PHCAS units
Beautiful units phcas. Please keep them coming!.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v2.10): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
Modern Conflicts (v2.10): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
Re: PHCAS units
GoodmorningAkkula wrote:Beautiful units phcas. Please keep them coming!.
Oke, thanks everybody. A new day with new (reworked) aircraft. I make this aircraft in the first place for my PHCAS mod. In the next update you will find them all flying there
Typhoon Mk.I
Hurricane Mk.IID
Whitley Mk.V
- Attachments
-
- Hurricane_Mk.IID.png (28.4 KiB) Viewed 5163 times
-
- AW_Whitley_Mk.V.png (53.71 KiB) Viewed 5163 times
-
- Typhoon_Mk.IB.png (30.27 KiB) Viewed 5163 times
Re: PHCAS units
Stirling Mk.I & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Stirling_Mk.I.png (57.25 KiB) Viewed 5156 times
-
- Stirling_Mk.III.png (57.03 KiB) Viewed 5156 times
Re: PHCAS units
Halifax Mk.II & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Handley_Page_Halifax.png (61.59 KiB) Viewed 5147 times
-
- Handley_Page_HalifaxIII.png (60.75 KiB) Viewed 5147 times
Re: PHCAS units
Lancaster Mk.I & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Lancaster_Mk.I.png (54.14 KiB) Viewed 5139 times
-
- Lancaster_Mk.III.png (54.09 KiB) Viewed 5139 times
Re: PHCAS units
And the Gliders
- Attachments
-
- Airspeed_Horsa.png (53.75 KiB) Viewed 5131 times
-
- Hamilcarx.png (63.9 KiB) Viewed 5131 times
-
- Hamilcar.png (65.48 KiB) Viewed 5131 times
Re: PHCAS units
New unit!
(Build from the ground)
RAF
Handley Page Hampden Mk.I
(Build from the ground)
RAF
Handley Page Hampden Mk.I
- Attachments
-
- 9999.jpg (31.7 KiB) Viewed 5112 times
-
- Hampden.png (36.33 KiB) Viewed 5112 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Piper L-4 Recon
(Better UK colors)
(Better UK colors)
- Attachments
-
- UK_Piper_L-4metal.png (18.66 KiB) Viewed 5035 times
-
- UK_Piper_L-4dday.png (18.68 KiB) Viewed 5041 times
-
- UK_Piper_L-4.png (19.07 KiB) Viewed 5041 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Bristol Beaufort Torpedobomber
- Attachments
-
- beaufort.jpg (51.32 KiB) Viewed 5003 times
-
- Bristol_Beaufort.png (35.32 KiB) Viewed 5003 times
Re: PHCAS units
Some reworked Finnish air stuff
- Attachments
-
- fin_buf.png (21.56 KiB) Viewed 4889 times
-
- fin_blen1.png (30.72 KiB) Viewed 4889 times
-
- fin_406.png (20.91 KiB) Viewed 4889 times
Re: PHCAS units
Some reworked Finnish air stuff
- Attachments
-
- fin_hur.png (24.02 KiB) Viewed 4888 times
-
- fin_fokk21.png (32.99 KiB) Viewed 4888 times
-
- fin_fokk10.png (27.88 KiB) Viewed 4888 times

