PHCAS units
Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design
Re: PHCAS units
Pavesi Mod.30
- Attachments
-
- PavesiM30A.png (17.79 KiB) Viewed 5281 times
-
- PavesiM30.png (17.9 KiB) Viewed 5281 times
-
- Pavesi.jpg (83.62 KiB) Viewed 5286 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Bristol Blenheim Mk.I and Mk.IV
Isn't she lovely
Isn't she lovely
- Attachments
-
- pc1.jpg (66.5 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
-
- Blenheim_Mk.I.png (32.42 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
-
- Blenheim_Mk.IV.png (40.03 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF
Douglas Boston Mk.III
Fairey Battle Mk.II
Douglas Boston Mk.III
Fairey Battle Mk.II
- Attachments
-
- Douglas_Boston.png (45.98 KiB) Viewed 5223 times
-
- Fairey_Battle.png (34.71 KiB) Viewed 5223 times
Re: PHCAS units
Ready for take off
RAF
Vickers Wellington Mk.I Mk.III Mk.X
RAF
Vickers Wellington Mk.I Mk.III Mk.X
- Attachments
-
- Vickers_WellingtonI.png (58.06 KiB) Viewed 5212 times
-
- Vickers_WellingtonIII.png (58.04 KiB) Viewed 5212 times
-
- Vickers_WellingtonX.png (58.04 KiB) Viewed 5212 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF
Mosquito Mk.IV
Mosquito Mk.IV
- Attachments
-
- Mosquito_Mk.VI.png (41.31 KiB) Viewed 5151 times
-
- Mosquito_Mk.IV.png (40.84 KiB) Viewed 5203 times
Last edited by phcas on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
flakfernrohr
- Colonel - Ju 88A

- Posts: 1572
- Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: PHCAS units
I really like it when PHCAS starts making trucks, tanks and ground units. Always outstanding work and my appreciation for ALL your considerable contributions to PZC. 
Old Timer Panzer General fan. Maybe a Volksturm soldier now. Did they let Volksturm drive Panzers?
-
Cataphract88
- Master Sergeant - U-boat

- Posts: 521
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm
- Location: London
Re: PHCAS units
+1flakfernrohr wrote:I really like it when PHCAS starts making trucks, tanks and ground units. Always outstanding work and my appreciation for ALL your considerable contributions to PZC.
Great RAF planes.
Richard
Re: PHCAS units
Beautiful units phcas. Please keep them coming!.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v2.10): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
Modern Conflicts (v2.10): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
Re: PHCAS units
GoodmorningAkkula wrote:Beautiful units phcas. Please keep them coming!.
Oke, thanks everybody. A new day with new (reworked) aircraft. I make this aircraft in the first place for my PHCAS mod. In the next update you will find them all flying there
Typhoon Mk.I
Hurricane Mk.IID
Whitley Mk.V
- Attachments
-
- Hurricane_Mk.IID.png (28.4 KiB) Viewed 5149 times
-
- AW_Whitley_Mk.V.png (53.71 KiB) Viewed 5149 times
-
- Typhoon_Mk.IB.png (30.27 KiB) Viewed 5149 times
Re: PHCAS units
Stirling Mk.I & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Stirling_Mk.I.png (57.25 KiB) Viewed 5142 times
-
- Stirling_Mk.III.png (57.03 KiB) Viewed 5142 times
Re: PHCAS units
Halifax Mk.II & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Handley_Page_Halifax.png (61.59 KiB) Viewed 5133 times
-
- Handley_Page_HalifaxIII.png (60.75 KiB) Viewed 5133 times
Re: PHCAS units
Lancaster Mk.I & Mk.III
- Attachments
-
- Lancaster_Mk.I.png (54.14 KiB) Viewed 5125 times
-
- Lancaster_Mk.III.png (54.09 KiB) Viewed 5125 times
Re: PHCAS units
And the Gliders
- Attachments
-
- Airspeed_Horsa.png (53.75 KiB) Viewed 5117 times
-
- Hamilcarx.png (63.9 KiB) Viewed 5117 times
-
- Hamilcar.png (65.48 KiB) Viewed 5117 times
Re: PHCAS units
New unit!
(Build from the ground)
RAF
Handley Page Hampden Mk.I
(Build from the ground)
RAF
Handley Page Hampden Mk.I
- Attachments
-
- 9999.jpg (31.7 KiB) Viewed 5098 times
-
- Hampden.png (36.33 KiB) Viewed 5098 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Piper L-4 Recon
(Better UK colors)
(Better UK colors)
- Attachments
-
- UK_Piper_L-4metal.png (18.66 KiB) Viewed 5021 times
-
- UK_Piper_L-4dday.png (18.68 KiB) Viewed 5027 times
-
- UK_Piper_L-4.png (19.07 KiB) Viewed 5027 times
Re: PHCAS units
RAF Bristol Beaufort Torpedobomber
- Attachments
-
- beaufort.jpg (51.32 KiB) Viewed 4989 times
-
- Bristol_Beaufort.png (35.32 KiB) Viewed 4989 times
Re: PHCAS units
Some reworked Finnish air stuff
- Attachments
-
- fin_buf.png (21.56 KiB) Viewed 4875 times
-
- fin_blen1.png (30.72 KiB) Viewed 4875 times
-
- fin_406.png (20.91 KiB) Viewed 4875 times
Re: PHCAS units
Some reworked Finnish air stuff
- Attachments
-
- fin_hur.png (24.02 KiB) Viewed 4874 times
-
- fin_fokk21.png (32.99 KiB) Viewed 4874 times
-
- fin_fokk10.png (27.88 KiB) Viewed 4874 times

