The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

JDINO
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:15 pm

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Post by JDINO »

Fury was pretty good movie. What I come to realize, is the courage the tank crews had, knowing that the Tiger can kill you easy from a greater distance.
magerrer
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:10 pm

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Post by magerrer »

Is this mod still available somewhere? I am particularly interested in modifying the 20mm Flak 38, however, it does not appear in my purchase screen and I don't know why. Can anyone help with this? Thanks you.
andreyder
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:52 pm

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Post by andreyder »

https://dropmefiles.net/ru/5f7C
I have only updated by me version of this mod, I don't have the original file.
jeffoot77
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Posts: 560
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Post by jeffoot77 »

my custom mini-campaign in order of battle :
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

Panzer corps mods archive (folders or zip versions) : http://jeffoot.freeboxos.fr:41226/share/Q8-BEtOU8bWpjC2M/
Curt1956
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Post by Curt1956 »

download link broken
T2_2112
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:40 am

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Post by T2_2112 »

Is there any chance to adapt this mod to version 10.06 :?:
dcarmona08
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:55 pm

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Post by dcarmona08 »

that's what i am wondering myself...
terminator
Field Marshal - Gustav
Field Marshal - Gustav
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm
Location: the land of freedom

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Post by terminator »

R.jpg
R.jpg (9.79 KiB) Viewed 706 times
GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040
Posts: 3730
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Post by GabeKnight »

:lol:
(I have very fond memories of "A Link to the Past" ...)

Believe it or not, but I'm almost done with the update. I know I took my time... :oops:
(To be honest, the now available (so-called "AI") LLM tools were VERY helpful.)

Not sure if there's still interest, but once I've done some more play-testing, I will update the link with the most recent version of my mod. 8)
Post Reply

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Scenario Design”