Search found 1396 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:25 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
- Replies: 607
- Views: 354474
Re: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
3. More units for smaller nations
I am currently working on a campaign about the Second Sino-Japanese War, and I noticed that the Chinese side has a rather limited unit selection compared with the major nations.
It would be great if future updates could gradually add more historical units for ...
- Sat Aug 29, 2026 7:53 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 AARs
- Topic: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3479
Re: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
This is always a threat to game balance, as all-powerful direct-kill units may feel good for a little while, but take away the challenge. Combined arms warfare in PG/PC1/PC2 is distributed over separate units, but other 'Panzer'-like games already combine capabilities in one unit. Advantage is ...
- Sat Aug 29, 2026 10:28 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 AARs
- Topic: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3479
Re: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
Elite - All American - Round Up
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/pj6L7T8y/76.png
Really good hero I can assign to 703rd Tank Destroyer Battalion and still benefit from the ability at this stage of the game.
Starting Prestige: - 82816
Order of Battle:
Infantry
1st Bn, 504th PIR - OS17 - US ...
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/pj6L7T8y/76.png
Really good hero I can assign to 703rd Tank Destroyer Battalion and still benefit from the ability at this stage of the game.
Starting Prestige: - 82816
Order of Battle:
Infantry
1st Bn, 504th PIR - OS17 - US ...
- Fri Aug 28, 2026 9:24 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: First Impressions of Panzer Corps 2: Elite – All American
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2120
Re: First Impressions of Panzer Corps 2: Elite – All American
2. Glider-riders. Put in some glider riders. Infantry stats that are half-way between airborne and regular infantry and give them "jump" capabilities.
Absolutely agree with this one, a really good idea. When I was playing out this campaign as close the the historical set-up as I could, I really ...
- Fri Aug 28, 2026 9:18 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Allied Operations: Italy Vol.1 Bugs?!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1921
Re: Allied Operations: Italy Vol.1 Bugs?!
The unit that was bombed indeed had attacked the previous turn, so the AI could know its position. But 'changing its mind' somehow (selecting another target) when I put a recon plane over the target (at the end of the turn after the area was cleared of enemy units) is not right. Probably the ...
- Thu Aug 27, 2026 7:43 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 AARs
- Topic: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3479
Re: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
Elite - All American - Payback
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/Ngv9GQ66/70.png
Another hero useful for a fighter plane unit. Luckily I can deploy aircraft in this mission, so I'll still benefit from him a bit at least.
Starting Prestige: - 76261
Order of Battle:
Infantry
1st Bn, 504th PIR ...
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/Ngv9GQ66/70.png
Another hero useful for a fighter plane unit. Luckily I can deploy aircraft in this mission, so I'll still benefit from him a bit at least.
Starting Prestige: - 76261
Order of Battle:
Infantry
1st Bn, 504th PIR ...
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 5:57 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 AARs
- Topic: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3479
Re: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
Elite - All American - No Matter the Cost
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/zH7NSk4Z/63.png
A useful hero, but I will not benefit that much from him in a historical run. The issue here is that I'm bound by limitations of what I can deploy per scenario, as well as trying to keep units sizes flavorful ...
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/zH7NSk4Z/63.png
A useful hero, but I will not benefit that much from him in a historical run. The issue here is that I'm bound by limitations of what I can deploy per scenario, as well as trying to keep units sizes flavorful ...
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 5:14 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4040
Re: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Yes, 10 Us Mountain, brazilian exped force, italian partisan, italian rsi, indians, franchs, poles and more… italian campaign was a melting pot of fighters. Hope we will see them all
if I’m not mistaken, I found only one unit of this type in volume 1, a French colonial troop
For now I think ...
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 5:07 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 AARs
- Topic: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3479
Re: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
Elite - All American - A Bridge Too Far
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/jP9ZyD6B/53.png
Time to assign a hero to the 366th Fighter Group, to really focus on that ground sweeping role fighter planes had for the American army.
Starting Prestige: - 61406
Order of Battle:
Infantry
1st Bn ...
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/jP9ZyD6B/53.png
Time to assign a hero to the 366th Fighter Group, to really focus on that ground sweeping role fighter planes had for the American army.
Starting Prestige: - 61406
Order of Battle:
Infantry
1st Bn ...
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 8:27 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 AARs
- Topic: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3479
Re: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
Elite - All American - Grave
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/pj0vhJVh/42.png
I added the hero to 746th Tank Bn to help with overruns. Unfortunately tanks are in reserve in the mission, so it's an upgrade for the possible future.
Starting Prestige: - 44553
Order of Battle:
Infantry
1st Bn ...
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/pj0vhJVh/42.png
I added the hero to 746th Tank Bn to help with overruns. Unfortunately tanks are in reserve in the mission, so it's an upgrade for the possible future.
Starting Prestige: - 44553
Order of Battle:
Infantry
1st Bn ...
- Sat Aug 22, 2026 1:25 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
- Replies: 607
- Views: 354474
Re: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
Not sure, maybe its intended, to provide some motivation for another play through.
I missed Galland in my first AO run and some other stuff. That alone was motivation enough for me, to do i again :)
Imo the problem is how the secondary objetive are designed. Take city x with unit y, because ...
- Sat Aug 22, 2026 1:19 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 AARs
- Topic: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3479
Re: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
Elite - All American - Unrelinquishing
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/QvQnLHpj/32.png
Hero added to HQ, 505th PIR (Team Gavin) for the flavor, but otherwise not that impactful. Prestige is irrelevant in this campaign.
Starting Prestige: 31909
Order of Battle:
Infantry
1st Bn, 505th PIR ...
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/QvQnLHpj/32.png
Hero added to HQ, 505th PIR (Team Gavin) for the flavor, but otherwise not that impactful. Prestige is irrelevant in this campaign.
Starting Prestige: 31909
Order of Battle:
Infantry
1st Bn, 505th PIR ...
- Sat Aug 22, 2026 12:32 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Panzer Corps 3 - ideas, wishlist
- Replies: 46
- Views: 47002
Re: Panzer Corps 3 - ideas, wishlist
That's kind of possible already in tactical view. It would certainly not be impossible to mix 2D and 3D views in the future. The downside is that's a lot of extra assets and development time.ptje63 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:18 am I would want a return to the setup of the original PC (so no 3D) but with the benefits of PC2.
- Sun Aug 16, 2026 9:07 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
- Replies: 607
- Views: 354474
Re: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
I had this thought after playing Allied Operations: Italy vol.1 some time ago, and as pointed to me in the AAR, missing one of the special heroes by pure chance and a bit of absent-mindedness. I was thus wondering, perhaps linked campaigns should give the player an option to get some of the awards ...
- Sun Aug 16, 2026 8:59 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 AARs
- Topic: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3479
Re: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
Elite - All American - Mission Boston
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/fG2mhZHp/24.png
I'm up for an experiment and will assign the Overrun hero to an infantry unit. Ideally it should also have extra movement to benefit from the ability, but Ignores Entrenchment from the special hero should also be ...
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/fG2mhZHp/24.png
I'm up for an experiment and will assign the Overrun hero to an infantry unit. Ideally it should also have extra movement to benefit from the ability, but Ignores Entrenchment from the special hero should also be ...
- Sat Aug 15, 2026 1:11 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 AARs
- Topic: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3479
Re: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
Elite - All American - To the Rescue
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/zkPb658/14.png
Solid scout hero for 82nd Abn Recon. I could try out some other options, but this usage seemed the most intuitive.
Starting Prestige: - 11900
Order of Battle:
Infantry
1st Bn, 504th PIR - US Airborne 43 ...
Hero:
https://i.ibb.co/zkPb658/14.png
Solid scout hero for 82nd Abn Recon. I could try out some other options, but this usage seemed the most intuitive.
Starting Prestige: - 11900
Order of Battle:
Infantry
1st Bn, 504th PIR - US Airborne 43 ...
- Wed Aug 12, 2026 5:47 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 AARs
- Topic: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3479
Re: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
Not at all, I had a bit of a busy period in life plus... chickenpox.armedevil wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2026 2:50 pm Did you abandon this campaign? Admittedly, it seems a little artificial (especially this first scenario), but still entertaining in its own way.
On my way to resume things, most likely already this weekend.
- Wed Jul 29, 2026 3:58 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 AARs
- Topic: Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3479
Elite: All American - Historical Accuracy Challenge
Suddenly, the next DLC in the Elite series appeared with me almost totally overlooking the event while enjoying Gothic 1 Remake. Once I did realize it's coming, the schedule of other activities was already quite packed, so my reporting will probably be less regular this time, but I'm still very ...
- Thu Jul 23, 2026 8:50 pm
- Forum: News & Announcements
- Topic: PC2: Elite - All American | Out Now
- Replies: 6
- Views: 44479
Re: PC2: Elite - All American | Out Now
This crept up on me, but a nice surprise, will have to book some time for next week then. :)
[*]Fixed crash in Italy: vol. 1 campaign related to switching between GB and US cores with split units left on the map
[*]Minor localization fixes in Italy: vol. 1 campaign[/list]
Wonderful to see ...
[*]Fixed crash in Italy: vol. 1 campaign related to switching between GB and US cores with split units left on the map
[*]Minor localization fixes in Italy: vol. 1 campaign[/list]
Wonderful to see ...
- Sun Jul 05, 2026 8:32 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Allied Operations: Italy Vol.1 - Save Files (Fixed)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3194
Re: Allied Operations: Italy Vol.1 - Save Files
That would work well, yes, thank you :)
Looks like the forum doesn't support sending attachments in DMs (I could have sworn this worked in the past, but might just misremember things). In any case, attaching saves here then.
I added turn 0 and 23 for "Race for Messina" and turn 0 and 19 for ...