yep I checked 1134 but 120 exp for batzLocarnus wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:01 pmGood ideas!bondjamesbond wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:45 pm When will the most talented players be issued NKVD armored trains? )
Where is even a single railway gun for participation in the Finnish War?
I will check if I find graphics for them and how to balance them for Winter War.
Batz experience should be reset to 480 after the first Axis turn when he spawns.goose_2 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 5:53 am Batz has only 120 exp? In the 1st version with the wrong Forests stuff he had 480 exp. I was going to enjoy that. Now I got a very worrisome unit that may die easily?
Perhaps I can change that to right after he spawns instead of the the end of the Axis turn for the future.
Interesting that this worked in your first attempt, despite being done by the 2026 base version of the Addon mod.![]()
Can you check if you see upgrade family dividers for the Ar 234 in the purchase screen for the tac bomber class?
And verify that the Ar 234 costs exactly 1134 prestige?
yep I checked
any suggestions?

