PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.7 (09/10/26)

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by bondjamesbond »

nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:47 pm
bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:41 pm
I know that, but mine displays everything in a narrow format, unlike yours ) It’s really inconvenient and strains the eyes even more!
I was just wondering if there’s anywhere else I can adjust my screen resolution so that I can see things as clearly as you do )))
On which screen resolution are you running the game?
1366 × 768 (рекомендуется)

There’s simply nowhere else to change the resolution within the game itself! ))
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
RobertCL
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
Posts: 711
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:01 am
Contact:

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by RobertCL »

FYI, I am playing at 5120*1440 resolution with 200% in game menu.
Maybe you can change Windows scale value : 125 or 150% instead of 100% ?
The game runs fine.
Maybe the colors used by the game are a problem compared with other games (PG, AG, ...)
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 5194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by nikivdd »

bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:50 pm
nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:47 pm
bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:41 pm
I know that, but mine displays everything in a narrow format, unlike yours ) It’s really inconvenient and strains the eyes even more!
I was just wondering if there’s anywhere else I can adjust my screen resolution so that I can see things as clearly as you do )))
On which screen resolution are you running the game?
1366 × 768 (рекомендуется)

There’s simply nowhere else to change the resolution within the game itself! ))
1366 × 768 at 150% scaling or at 200% scaling?
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by bondjamesbond »

nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:54 pm
bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:50 pm
nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:47 pm

On which screen resolution are you running the game?
1366 × 768 (рекомендуется)

There’s simply nowhere else to change the resolution within the game itself! ))
1366 × 768 at 150% scaling or at 200% scaling?
I just don’t get it – can’t you see the screenshots I’m posting for you? I can see the battlefield just fine, but when it comes to buying or upgrading units, I’m in the dark. Whilst I can sort of make out the unit changes, buying vehicles is a bit of a shot in the dark for me. I’ve got the hang of it now, of course, but it’s not very convenient.
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 5194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by nikivdd »

1.png
1.png (81.91 KiB) Viewed 72 times
.
Here the purchase screen has two tabs, one equipment and one transport.
I am still fine tuning a bit.
.
The old version
.
001.png
001.png (646.19 KiB) Viewed 72 times
.
The new version
.
002.png
002.png (642.06 KiB) Viewed 72 times
.
The old version
.
003.png
003.png (901.87 KiB) Viewed 72 times
.
The new version
.
004.png
004.png (818.25 KiB) Viewed 72 times
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by bondjamesbond »

nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:47 pm 1.png
.
Here the purchase screen has two tabs, one equipment and one transport.
I am still fine tuning a bit.
.
The old version
.
001.png
.
The new version
.
002.png
.
The old version
.
003.png
.
The new version
.
004.png
What’s more, some of the in-game purchase options are still not available in Russian!

Image
Image
Image
Image

As I see it, it’s simply a matter of buying and customising your own unit – there are gaps there, and you can’t see the transport vehicles for the infantry and artillery! And there’s no horse-drawn transport in the original game either, is there?
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 5194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.7 (09/10/26)

Post by nikivdd »

What an evening, a new update has been assembled.
v0.11.7: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0bf0b28q ... p.rar/file

- In the main opening screen, menu options, an option called "Compact purchase upgrade interface" has been added for smaller screen resolution (hopefully), default is off
- Horse transport added for Japanese faction
- A color upgrade to the tiles for the pacific module
- Localizations
.
001.png
001.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 15 times
.
002.png
002.png (119.46 KiB) Viewed 15 times
.
003.png
003.png (91.53 KiB) Viewed 15 times
.
004.png
004.png (82.62 KiB) Viewed 15 times
.
005.png
005.png (41.49 KiB) Viewed 15 times
Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”