Search found 996 matches

by Locarnus
Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:16 am
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Replies: 1420
Views: 466472

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations




I would probably run him without expensive overstrength, just to have more prestige for the air force.


Oh my goodness. I have made all upgrades and thoughts on os for now, and I am left with a very anemic 200 prestige. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think I will get some time this weekend to ...
by Locarnus
Wed Sep 23, 2026 2:23 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Replies: 1420
Views: 466472

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations



vonThuringen will remain my sole dedicated Bf. What version so it does not conflict with the SE version I will be awarded in 1st 45 scenario.
The bonus SE hero fighter joining in 45e1 will be a Bf 109 K-4+. So if you do not want to use the non plus K-4, then the G-10+ GP is next best version ...
by Locarnus
Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:34 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Replies: 1420
Views: 466472

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations

Forgot Airforce:



15 Airforce

Single engine Fighters & Fighter Bomber
.Bf 109 G-6/U2 GP ................ d3i1 ... vonThüringen ....... 960 ... 420 ... ==> see previous discussion
.Bf 109 G-14 ......................... d3 ... CouchOffiziell ....... 650 ... 365[/color] ... ==> see previous ...
by Locarnus
Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:32 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Replies: 1420
Views: 466472

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-08


so install BE over the mod for your game, and then apply your latest patch?


Must be in this specific order:

PzC bug fixed update 1.32
Battlefield Europe 2.5.1
Locarnus Addon 2026-base
Locarnus Addon 2026-09


Those are the discussion posts I found for end of GC 44east / start of GC 45east ...
by Locarnus
Thu Sep 17, 2026 9:03 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Replies: 1420
Views: 466472

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-08


I reckon that if you sign up there, they let you post 5,000 characters!


Ah, yep, signing up gives 1500 character limit, with 50k max per month.
Good when wanting to translate single event messages for BE.



is it safe to download the latest version to start on 45 campaign?


Yep, current ...
by Locarnus
Sat Sep 12, 2026 7:22 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Replies: 201
Views: 144655

Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod




Thank you!

The hero rng is imho one of the most frustrating aspects of Panzer Corps, especially for longer campaigns.



Yes, the longer the campaign lasts, the more disappointing heroes come up.

Be that as it may, I wonder what might happen if you convert a unit with a range hero to a tank ...
by Locarnus
Sat Sep 12, 2026 5:42 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Replies: 201
Views: 144655

Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod


Hi dear Panzer friends,

I fixed a bug of the 3.31 version, and included a new unit. I updated the download files already.

The idea of switching heroes took hold of me. What keeps us from exchanging heroes? Or, if exchanging single heroes is not possible, why not at least the unit types the ...
by Locarnus
Wed Sep 09, 2026 3:59 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Replies: 1420
Views: 466472

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-08


Thank you for your update, thank you for your hard work, and thank you for listening to requests, comments, and so on! As for a translator, I recommend Deepl—unlike Google Translate, it provides more accurate and correct translations!
https://www.deepl.com/ru/translator


You are welcome!
Yep ...
by Locarnus
Sun Sep 06, 2026 5:48 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Replies: 1420
Views: 466472

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-08


Thank you very much for your hard work !

The German army's V-2 rocket launches—or, as they were called, "VERGELTUNGSWAFFE"—weapons of vengeance
https://union.4bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=971&p=32#p128407


A British tank crew takes a spin in a German Panther nicknamed "Cuckoo".


Battle of the Barents ...
by Locarnus
Fri Sep 04, 2026 9:18 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Birgeria's new PZC units
Replies: 1276
Views: 300065

Re: Birgeria's new PZC units


I shaped him from what I had ) And what I had was an English cannon, a Soviet tank, and Finnish thinking )))


Wild, how many tank experiments were made in those few years.


I have the BT-7A icons from the PAK mod.


Ah, thank you, I often forget to check there for non german units.


And ...
by Locarnus
Fri Sep 04, 2026 6:07 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Birgeria's new PZC units
Replies: 1276
Views: 300065

Re: Birgeria's new PZC units


In summer 1943, the Romanian IAR factory converted one of their IAR-81C fighter (Serial number 326), with a DB605 engine. The performance was much improved. However, German cannot support sufficient number of the DB605 engine and this most powerful IAR-81 was never went into mass production phase ...
by Locarnus
Tue Aug 25, 2026 7:04 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Replies: 4270
Views: 2023877

Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1

caesar67 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:49 pm Is there a tool or something to see the total losses of my and the enemy army during a match?
"c" gives the casualty overview. Unfortunately thats all there is, no more details.
by Locarnus
Sun Aug 16, 2026 10:53 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: DAW - Der andere Weg - The other way
Replies: 287
Views: 282764

Re: DAW - Der andere Weg - The other way






The D-9 series becomes available on June 2, 1944, with the elite variant becoming available on September 1, 1944. However, it has a lower fuel and ammo capacity than the A-series.

I was thinking about improvements of the A-variant itself. In the game it is introduced and then never changes ...
by Locarnus
Sun Aug 16, 2026 5:09 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Replies: 1420
Views: 466472

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-08

Smaller update, mostly based on video feedback from the HerzogSieg youtube playthrough:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOm1MNJyzdI&list=PLuXnqcxJFEURLvIBqIMXnrowsk4pENQCL

Rails removed again from Sicily to prevent easy railway arty use against Malta.
Bizerte now needs to be captured by Allies as ...
by Locarnus
Tue Aug 04, 2026 4:43 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Replies: 1420
Views: 466472

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-07


Great, thanks for your updates!


You are welcome!

I'm still not sure how to balance the T-35.
For now the stats are just like a T-28, but with 12 rate of fire instead of 10 rof and movement 3 instead of 4.
So hardly worth it for all that extra prestige cost. At least it is in the KV upgrade ...
by Locarnus
Fri Jul 31, 2026 9:58 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Replies: 1420
Views: 466472

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-07

I unexpectedly had some significant free time for modding,combined with lots of feedback due to the HerzogSieg youtube playthrough of the main Battlefield Europe scenario with my Locarnus Addon (version 2026-04b).

This is a normal update for all the non-BE campaigns (OC, GC, AC, SC).
But for the ...
by Locarnus
Sun Jul 19, 2026 4:41 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Replies: 4270
Views: 2023877

Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1


It is the summer of 1944 and our forces have reached the Volga, where the Russians have their final line of defences. The Luftwaffe cause significant damage to the massed Russian formations, however there are limited crossing points and a substantial portion of our forces have been transferred to ...
by Locarnus
Sun Jul 19, 2026 4:39 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Should British Cruiser/Crusader/Cromwell Tanks be in the same Upgrade Family?
Replies: 11
Views: 1627

Re: Should British Cruiser/Crusader/Cromwell Tanks be in the same Upgrade Family?

Konigstiger88 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2026 2:39 pm Of note is the Cruiser MkII (A10) had the same suspension and transmission of the Valentine tank, so they could be in the same family.
Very interesting to learn all the connections between tank developments!
by Locarnus
Mon Jul 13, 2026 8:34 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Replies: 4270
Views: 2023877

Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1




An issue with the Bomber Command triggers was recently encountered by HerzogSieg.
Since he is playing with my Locarnus Addon, and thus the bomber triggers are from an older version of BE, I'm not sure how much of it affects BE 2.5 itself.

Due to playing on a much harder difficulty and the ...
by Locarnus
Mon Jul 06, 2026 2:08 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Replies: 1420
Views: 466472

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-06, still not certain about full compatibility with BE 2.5.1


I'm screwed, I cannot do all of the things we discussed and make upgrades detailed here. I will need to make decisions about exp replacements and upgrades and purchases. Man this will be tougher than I thought


Since you play the original campaign on 25% prestige, but 100% experience, I would ...

Go to advanced search