Afrika Korps question.

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

rubyjuno
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:18 pm
Location: Northumberland

Re: Afrika Korps question.

Post by rubyjuno »

Well done, not far from the end now!
dantu
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:38 am

Re: Afrika Korps question.

Post by dantu »

I finished it out. I only managed a marginal victory on India and did not get the achievement credit for it. I'll go back to it and try again at some point.

I checked my flags with SHIFT CTRL ALT A and bought German units is set to "false." Not sure what the issue is unless you need a decisive for the last battle?

EDIT: Yes! That was it. Needed a DV. I went back to turn 14 and focused and captured the British HQ and 10th victory hex on turn 32. Achievement unlocked.
rubyjuno
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:18 pm
Location: Northumberland

Re: Afrika Korps question.

Post by rubyjuno »

Well done on getting to the end, and for figuring out the achievement. As I said, AK is probably my favourite of all the campaigns, and worth a second play at some point. I may even have a third go one day!
dantu
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:38 am

Re: Afrika Korps question.

Post by dantu »

Yes, it was a lot of fun. I might replay with it without all the restrictions.
Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps”