This, and what kind of units could
fit into this game.
Imo they are just random soliders with the best toys the germans had. If you copy some existings units and give them another name and better stats, it would break the balance.
I mean you can name and style your units like you want in the ...
Search found 702 matches
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 1:04 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Waffen-SS
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1053
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 8:31 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
- Replies: 317
- Views: 275500
Re: AOredone, for none steam users
I am not a big fan of double move, I think in most cases you can bypass that. Your main ground units are tanks, and if you overrun something, you can move again. Basically you have a passive double move with tanks ;)
On air units it can be useful, especially for bombers to go in and out.
Good ...
On air units it can be useful, especially for bombers to go in and out.
Good ...
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 8:53 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
- Replies: 317
- Views: 275500
Re: AOredone, for none steam users
As of the matter of capturing units, I don't know exactly how to handle it accordingly, as I'm always in a rush to try to make it in time towards the objectives. I do understand that trying to capture stuff is how you get more prestige, but between the time limits constraints and other things I ...
- Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:35 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
- Replies: 317
- Views: 275500
Re: AOredone, for none steam users
In my defense I did get plenty of heroes and did spend a lot of prestige on getting the higher grade ones. Perhaps I spent too much on it and it left me like that.
No defense needed ;)
But yeah, thats possible. If you havent noticed, some heroes are restricted. For example you can get only 1 zero ...
- Wed Aug 19, 2026 2:42 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
- Replies: 317
- Views: 275500
Re: AOredone, for none steam users
Is there any advice on the first Kursk level? I get that it's meant to be portrayed as this gauntlet of trying to run through these defensive lines, but It's gotten to a point in which I can't do this. Not even after like taking 2 VP's and I went from like 13k Prestige to 7k prestige for it. That ...
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 6:24 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: Grand Campaign 1939-1945 (Custom Campaign)
- Replies: 1408
- Views: 438636
Re: Grand Campaign 1939-1945 (Custom Campaign)
Any news here, if the mod goes on?
After recently playing some pc2 again, I was up to a new some content
After recently playing some pc2 again, I was up to a new some content
- Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:50 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
- Replies: 607
- Views: 355241
Re: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
Not sure, maybe its intended, to provide some motivation for another play through.
I missed Galland in my first AO run and some other stuff. That alone was motivation enough for me, to do i again :)
Imo the problem is how the secondary objetive are designed. Take city x with unit y, because ...
I missed Galland in my first AO run and some other stuff. That alone was motivation enough for me, to do i again :)
Imo the problem is how the secondary objetive are designed. Take city x with unit y, because ...
- Sat Aug 01, 2026 8:51 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Allied Operations: Italy Vol.1 Bugs?!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1940
Re: Allied Operations: Italy Vol.1 Bugs?!
Oh and fog of war seems to be something only for the player. AI knows how to find my units in the back 
- Fri Jul 31, 2026 4:19 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Allied Operations: Italy Vol.1 Bugs?!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1940
Allied Operations: Italy Vol.1 Bugs?!
Hello there,
since I like to play this game again and from what I know this is a little campaign with upcoming connected DLCs I give this one a try.
But I might have discovered some bugs.
- units dont get the "survivor" award. I noticed units that had 5 actions in a turn and did not get it ...
since I like to play this game again and from what I know this is a little campaign with upcoming connected DLCs I give this one a try.
But I might have discovered some bugs.
- units dont get the "survivor" award. I noticed units that had 5 actions in a turn and did not get it ...
- Tue Jul 14, 2026 12:52 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Hero traits by importance
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3766
Re: Hero traits by importance
Prudent ==> never useless. Especially not on planes, I think if your planes dont need it your setting are too easy. This trait is gamebreaking good.
Surprised to read this. I always try to get rid of the enemy air force asap. Otherwise, guarding artillery, tanks and bombers is a pain. Also ...
- Tue Jul 14, 2026 12:42 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
- Replies: 607
- Views: 355241
Re: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
I like the commendation system, but they could focus on getting units (foreign / prototypes).
I know there are some players who like that kind of stuff, I dont.
Starting in Mid 1942 you wont need these stuff. Germany got the best stuff, foreign units only weaken your core. You could get ...
- Mon Jul 13, 2026 12:41 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Hero traits by importance
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3766
Re: Hero traits by importance
Well, there are some strange classification. Just some thought. Would take hours to check everything.
Overall I have the feeling, that you are not playing on very hard settings. At some points you need to farm stuff, to stay alive. Lethal attack for art. for example would break my whole game. If my ...
Overall I have the feeling, that you are not playing on very hard settings. At some points you need to farm stuff, to stay alive. Lethal attack for art. for example would break my whole game. If my ...
- Mon Jul 13, 2026 8:23 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
- Replies: 607
- Views: 355241
Re: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
It would also make balance easier as everyone would have the same number of heroes at the same level in any given scenario.
I dont like this one. It feels scripted, if you get the same rewards no matter how good you perform.
And it would crush the whole point system für optional objectives ...
- Fri Jul 10, 2026 8:40 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: .pdf file
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1200
Re: .pdf file
Looks like you can upload a ZIP-File directly in this topic. Or upload the pdf somewhere and share the link with us.
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 1:13 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: AOredone updated
- Replies: 320
- Views: 241355
Re: AOredone updated
Can't say I don't like it, but I definitely like it less than earlier years. Overpowered Soviets were fine in Citadel arc - this was the defining moment in the war, so throwing in the best troops is logical - but in later missions? Come on guys, where have you been while I was plowing through you ...
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 9:50 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: AOredone updated
- Replies: 320
- Views: 241355
Re: AOredone updated
Ah, I see. I only remeber the Rome Scenario in the PC1 Mod. The allied planes have something like +10/+20 as a trait and can cross the whole map.
- Tue Jun 30, 2026 3:20 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: AOredone updated
- Replies: 320
- Views: 241355
Re: AOredone updated
2) These historical heroes would start out weaker but have 5 upgrade levels (just like the 5 stars for units), each unlocked after 5 or more—or fewer—standard scenarios.
I’ll illustrate this with the example of Carlo Rivolta.
He would start as a hero with the ReducedSlots and Readiness traits ...
- Tue Jun 16, 2026 12:03 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Questions before buying.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2767
Re: Questions before buying.
Does the base game have a Campaign or just scenarios? Do I have to buy the AO DLCs to get a Campaign?
Try the base game. But compared to the AO series the campaign is just like a tutorial ;)
If you can get a cheap bundle I recommend to buy everything at once.
The reason I've never bought this ...
- Tue Jun 16, 2026 11:57 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2: Tech Support
- Topic: Continuing Campaign does not Import General Traits
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5675
Re: Continuing Campaign does not Import General Traits
Not exactly sure why, but I think its always wise to start a campaign and import your core manually.
- Fri Jun 05, 2026 5:52 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: AI cheats? Panzer Corps 2: Allied Operations - Italy: Vol.1
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3170
Re: AI cheats? Panzer Corps 2: Allied Operations - Italy: Vol.1
For the AI in general, quality can be a lot better for new games, thanks to advances in LLM-based AI. That would make the game more difficult in the best way: playing against a more human-like opponent. With fewer quirks or obvious weaknesses. And hopefully, no 'illegal' information.
Yes, that ...