Search found 1180 matches
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 5:15 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Thanks, mate – it’s always interesting to see how others play! Especially as you can edit the videos; the replay shows exactly how it really happened.
I agree. I’d like to watch the replays from JimmyC and Uhu. It’s also interesting for the mod creators to see how players play their mods.
What ...
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 6:47 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
My heartfelt congratulations, but where’s the replay file!? :lol: :wink:
It’s usually at this address C:\Users\*******\Documents\My Games\Panzer Corps\Replay
That’s an interesting idea,
I’ve checked the replay, but unfortunately something’s not working properly in PanzerCorps.
Everything’s ...
- Sun Jul 05, 2026 10:42 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
From the screenshot, you are in very good shape...
I suppose this is a result of my focus.
I also earned prestige through convoys and recapturing flags.
But it’s also because I wasn’t planning on a total victory.
I upgraded all the equipment I wanted to and even more besides;
there were lots of ...
- Sat Jul 04, 2026 9:43 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Probably with random dice and less/far less reloads it would be a different picture. :oops: :D
(I made thoughts to play it with random but I know I would be super frustrated. :shock: :) I'm more an analytical guy.).
That’s why I’m playing a limited chess and not using reloads.
Complete ...
- Sat Jul 04, 2026 9:24 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
In my playthrough these ports were blocked. I had a unit in the port at the time and it remained there. But as soon as i moved it out of the port, it couldnt go back in. There is no animation showing it blocked (it looks as usual), but you cannot move units there.
Obviously,
I expected the ...
- Sun Jun 28, 2026 12:49 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Intenso82 wrote: 21 Jun 2026 10:30
Yes, the Soviets surrendered around turn 70.
In the final stages of the game (after the fall of Moscow and Leningrad), it wasn’t too difficult.
I’d expected more resistance.
Are you playing on General difficulty?
Yes, that’s the General.
I’m playing the Real ...
- Sun Jun 21, 2026 10:30 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
You have made much better progress compared to me. It shows the difference of abandoning North Africa compared to reinforcing this front!
Yes, the Soviets surrendered around turn 70.
In the final stages of the game (after the fall of Moscow and Leningrad), it wasn’t too difficult.
I’d expected ...
- Mon Jun 15, 2026 8:18 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
(My version)
Turn 58.
Leningrad has been captured.
Stalingrad too.
After a long wait, there has been a small advance near Moscow.
Clipboard_06-15-2026_01.jpg
British forces have been sent to defend Baku, fortunately without air support.
Now we’ll have to deal with them first.
But we’ve also ...
Turn 58.
Leningrad has been captured.
Stalingrad too.
After a long wait, there has been a small advance near Moscow.
Clipboard_06-15-2026_01.jpg
British forces have been sent to defend Baku, fortunately without air support.
Now we’ll have to deal with them first.
But we’ve also ...
- Thu Jun 11, 2026 3:10 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5
What if Hitler took the Mediterranean & Middle East? ‘Game over’ for the Soviet Union….
On this episode of History Undone, Fergus Macphee is joined by Rear Admiral Dr Chris Parry and Dr Klaus Schmider to discuss a plan that Nazi Germany never went through with. At the end of 1940, Hitler faced ...
- Thu Jun 11, 2026 2:28 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
But which one?
- Another 15cm Nebel, or a 21cm one? The 21 cm has a bigger punch but also 1 less ammo and 1 less rate of fire, for 10% higher price... I think that's a tough choice.
- Or perhaps another good-old 10.5cm leFH, for about the same price but with more ammo and more range, albeit with ...
- Thu Jun 04, 2026 1:31 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
I’m also on turn 27.
I used the strategy of evacuating from North Africa.
Malta and Moscow have been captured.
Now the next target is Leningrad.
There’s also an advance into the Caucasus.
I plan to meet the Red Army’s advance along the Donets River (the classic move).
Advance to the river in the ...
I used the strategy of evacuating from North Africa.
Malta and Moscow have been captured.
Now the next target is Leningrad.
There’s also an advance into the Caucasus.
I plan to meet the Red Army’s advance along the Donets River (the classic move).
Advance to the river in the ...
- Thu Jun 04, 2026 1:14 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Ha, I ran into that too when I sent the unit in for an upgradeJimmyC wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2026 9:58 am Is Nebelwerfer now no longer in series? So you cant upgrade them anymore other than paying full cost?
I had two free slots available, so I bought 2 arty.
- Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:51 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5
Does JG1 ever go to full strength? Im on turn 15 now and still doesnt let me go above 5 strength.
I think I read somewhere (I don't remember where) that the str. increases on turn 13.
But for me, it also increased by 16.
Curious about the utility of a 5 strength fighter unit.
Isn't it too ...
- Tue May 26, 2026 1:06 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.4
So actually it looks like there was some coal mining. I am not sure though how significant it was for German war efforts in general. As there was an abundance of coal in Germany and occupied Poland and Czech territories as well. So I am not too sure if it is justified to give more prestige for ...
- Tue May 26, 2026 12:53 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5
Congrats on the release of the major update!
- If the Axis is too passive in North Africa in 1941-42 by not capturing Tobruk or by retreating to Tripoli or outright evacuating all forces to Europe then the Soviets will receive more Western Allied units since those are not needed by the British ...
- If the Axis is too passive in North Africa in 1941-42 by not capturing Tobruk or by retreating to Tripoli or outright evacuating all forces to Europe then the Soviets will receive more Western Allied units since those are not needed by the British ...
- Sun Aug 03, 2025 4:34 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: ***[MOD] RUSSIA AT WAR:1941
- Replies: 376
- Views: 245638
- Fri Jul 11, 2025 3:58 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.4
Or some more key strategy screenshots from during the game, please :-)
Well, ok :D
without fogofwar
Begining 1942
The idea was to kill as many units as possible and retreat before the frost, avoiding a few thousand in prestige penalties (maybe 1500 by my calculations, I don't remember ...
- Fri Jul 11, 2025 3:08 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.4
I don't know exactly, I need to look at the scripts.PeteMitchell wrote: Sun Jul 06, 2025 5:11 pm As an idea, could you target Stalin's Bunker right from the start (and ignore everything else) or what are the conditions for surrender / capitulation?
But after that I had this idea to conduct a landing operation on Stalin's Bunker)
- Sun Jun 29, 2025 2:29 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2040692
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.4
- Sun Jun 22, 2025 7:11 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469311
Re: Locarnus Addon 2025-06a, for Battlefield Europe, Afrika Korps and Grand Campaign East
Another issue is, that arty switched to AT mode does not have the camo trait.
My experience so far is, that arties that can switch to AT mode are very rarely used in that AT mode.
Well, while we are talking about Soviet artillery...
I would not give such artillery a trait cammo.
They were ...

