Hi everyone!
I'm doing a let's play on Panzerkrieg but instead of making videos on youtube I will be using game replays. Eventually, I will post a replay for each scenario in the Panzerkrieg campaign, I will be playing on middle difficulty. I'm using my imported core units from the Blitzkrieg campaign.
To view a replay you just need to download it, unzip it and place it into the "Replays" folder. After that open the game replay from the game menu.
Enjoy!
Panzerkrieg let's play (replay style)
Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators
Panzerkrieg let's play (replay style)
- Attachments
-
Rzhev.zip- (21.79 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
Author and maintainer of Unit Navigator Tool for Order Of Battle (http://mfendek.byethost16.com/)
Re: Panzerkrieg let's play (replay style)
Demyansk and Kharkov 42 added.
- Attachments
-
Demyansk.zip- (20.36 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
-
Kharkov42.zip- (27.36 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Author and maintainer of Unit Navigator Tool for Order Of Battle (http://mfendek.byethost16.com/)
Re: Panzerkrieg let's play (replay style)
Sevastopol added.
- Attachments
-
Sevastopol.zip- (20.24 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Author and maintainer of Unit Navigator Tool for Order Of Battle (http://mfendek.byethost16.com/)
Re: Panzerkrieg let's play (replay style)
Voronezh added.
- Attachments
-
Voronezh.zip- (26.22 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
Author and maintainer of Unit Navigator Tool for Order Of Battle (http://mfendek.byethost16.com/)
Re: Panzerkrieg let's play (replay style)
Caucasus added.
- Attachments
-
Caucasus.zip- (24.84 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Author and maintainer of Unit Navigator Tool for Order Of Battle (http://mfendek.byethost16.com/)
Re: Panzerkrieg let's play (replay style)
Stalingrad and Winterstorm added.
- Attachments
-
Stalingrad.zip- (23.77 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
-
Winterstorm.zip- (34.84 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Author and maintainer of Unit Navigator Tool for Order Of Battle (http://mfendek.byethost16.com/)
Re: Panzerkrieg let's play (replay style)
- Operation Star added
- Kharkov43 added
- Kursk South Added
I was able to capture Oboyan and completely devastate the defending Russian forces all over the map
- Kharkov43 added
- Kursk South Added
I was able to capture Oboyan and completely devastate the defending Russian forces all over the map
- Attachments
-
OperationStar.zip- (26.07 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
-
Kharkov43.zip- (25.11 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
-
Kursk_South.zip- (34.99 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Author and maintainer of Unit Navigator Tool for Order Of Battle (http://mfendek.byethost16.com/)
-
Halvralf
- Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

- Posts: 390
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:13 am
- Location: Sweden
Re: Panzerkrieg let's play (replay style)
What happened to Kalach? Forgot to save replay?
"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."
Re: Panzerkrieg let's play (replay style)
I forgot about this one because the scenario name is different than the name of the battle. Thanks for reporting.Halvralf wrote:What happened to Kalach? Forgot to save replay?
Approaching Stalingrad replay added.
- Attachments
-
ApproachingStallingrad.zip- (27.74 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Author and maintainer of Unit Navigator Tool for Order Of Battle (http://mfendek.byethost16.com/)
