PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.7 (09/10/26)

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)

Post by bondjamesbond »

nikivdd wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:23 pm The next update will also include an updated purchase screen, allow multiple purchases of the same unit, a queue list of the picked units for purchase.
The start of turn screen shows which off board options have been used and which are still available.
The unit info screen also shows which Historical Figure was picked and doctrine.
.
001.png
.
002.png
.
003.png
.
004.png
.
005.png
.
006.png
.
007.png
I’ve made a bit more progress in *Pacific General* playing as Japan! As I understand it, there are no railways or armoured trains in this campaign? Although we know the Japanese did have armoured trains that were deployed in China) The Chinese had them too! The mission went well whilst I was fighting an epic battle against the Chinese; the British, Portuguese and French were watching on, and I finished the map with a decisive victory, although I think the French were even firing at me whilst I was finishing off the remaining Chinese troops. Next, I was given the choice of advancing on Singapore or Pearl Harbour. Naturally, I chose the latter! The options are good, but the game’s graphics are still a bit of an eyesore, so I’m taking my time playing to avoid going blind.)
Image
https://sammler.ru/index.php?/topic/225 ... nt-2514259
https://alternathistory.ru/suhoputnye-k ... tu-kitaya/
https://forum.enlisted.ru/t/kinohronika ... -94/141407

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image
Image
Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
https://www.deepl.com/ru/translator
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 5194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)

Post by nikivdd »

@Bond: there are no railways/railroad units in the 5* series, probably Panzer Corps introduced railroads
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)

Post by bondjamesbond »

nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 10:58 am @Bond: there are no railways/railroad units in the 5* series, probably Panzer Corps introduced railroads
Hi mate!
Image
https://ava.org.ru/front/spain/armor/bepo.htm
Oh, so that’s a bit of a let-down on the developers’ part when it comes to supplies and transport logistics! Although back in those days, computer and games console technology wasn’t as advanced, so the developers were skimping on every byte. Could this be fixed somehow – for example, by adding railway lines where they actually existed and were used?
Image
https://docs.yandex.ru/docs/view?url=ya ... -2016).pdf
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/uufTfZMxGaoc9w
Last edited by bondjamesbond on Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 5194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)

Post by nikivdd »

bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:26 am
Oh, so that’s a bit of a let-down on the developers’ part when it comes to supplies and transport logistics! Although back in those days, computer and games console technology wasn’t as advanced, so the developers were skimping on every byte. Could this be fixed somehow – for example, by adding railway lines where they actually existed and were used?
Currently the game is not ready for railroads; even if the railroad mechanism would be available, that would mean adding a railroad to every stock scenario of every module...start counting.
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)

Post by bondjamesbond »

nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:54 am
bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:26 am
Oh, so that’s a bit of a let-down on the developers’ part when it comes to supplies and transport logistics! Although back in those days, computer and games console technology wasn’t as advanced, so the developers were skimping on every byte. Could this be fixed somehow – for example, by adding railway lines where they actually existed and were used?
Currently the game is not ready for railroads; even if the railroad mechanism would be available, that would mean adding a railroad to every stock scenario of every module...start counting.
Yes, I realise that – the amount of work involved would be enormous! Let’s just leave it for another time, then, as a dream that never came true for the fans.)
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 5194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by nikivdd »

Classic General has been updated.
.
v0.11.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zhtxu1bl ... p.rar/file
.
The new version includes:

- Historical figures in the campaign difficulty/option screen (see previous posts)
- Removed location text over towns/cities/airfields... but still visible in the in-game top UI bar
- Moved ownership flags on those locations
- Bigger right-click unit screen
- Bigger go-to unit screen, a column "core/aux" added
- More single scenarios were added in the Allied module
- The custom campaigns Spanish General - Nationalist and Republican added in the Allied module (originally released as single scenarios)
- Anti-tank support (default is off) in the campaign option list
- Two new off-board actions for Germany: V-1 and V-2 strike
- One new off-board action for all major factions: (for example Germany) Fallschirmjäger Support; this action allows 1-2 FJ units to drop within a 5-hex radius of the selected location
- An updated begin of turn pop-up
- An updated purchase screen, allowing multiple purchases of the same unit, a queue list of the picked units for purchase; same purchase screen during deployment phase and in-game.
- Fixes
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by bondjamesbond »

nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:07 pm Classic General has been updated.
.
v0.11.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zhtxu1bl ... p.rar/file
.
The new version includes:

- Historical figures in the campaign difficulty/option screen (see previous posts)
- Removed location text over towns/cities/airfields... but still visible in the in-game top UI bar
- Moved ownership flags on those locations
- Bigger right-click unit screen
- Bigger go-to unit screen, a column "core/aux" added
- More single scenarios were added in the Allied module
- The custom campaigns Spanish General - Nationalist and Republican added in the Allied module (originally released as single scenarios)
- Anti-tank support (default is off) in the campaign option list
- Two new off-board actions for Germany: V-1 and V-2 strike
- One new off-board action for all major factions: (for example Germany) Fallschirmjäger Support; this action allows 1-2 FJ units to drop within a 5-hex radius of the selected location
- An updated begin of turn pop-up
- An updated purchase screen, allowing multiple purchases of the same unit, a queue list of the picked units for purchase; same purchase screen during deployment phase and in-game.
- Fixes
Oh, that’s just in time – I’ll reinstall it now and go on a raid on Pearl Harbour! Thanks for the update! Although I wasn’t particularly happy with how my air force was performing in China ) Either there were only Chinese aces flying there, or I need to level up my air force )

Image
A 125-mm ampoule launcher (Model 1941) belonging to the chemical defence company of Guards Sergeant Pigalkov of the Belarusian Special Military District, near Vileika, Minsk Region, spring 1941. Having entered service with the Red Army on the eve of the Great Patriotic War, this weapon quickly earned the nickname ‘The Devil’s Spit’ for firing glass projectiles filled with the flammable napalm compounds KS and BGS, known as ‘Koshkin’s mixture’ (named after its inventor, N. V. Koshkin).
https://mlyn.by/13112023/geroi-v-protiv ... h-snimkah/
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
RobertCL
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
Posts: 711
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:01 am
Contact:

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by RobertCL »

Hi Nikivdd,
- Two new off-board actions for Germany: V-1 and V-2 strike
From 1944 on I guess.
- One new off-board action for all major factions: (for example Germany) Fallschirmjäger Support; this action allows 1-2 FJ units to drop within a 5-hex radius of the selected location
Great : no need to purchase Luftwaffe units in CORE forces or we can purchase less of them.

BTW : impossible to convert and use extended Pacific general e-file of Narayan Sengupta ? It is compatible with stock campaigns and offers far more units than SSI e-file (see my previous post).
- An updated purchase screen, allowing multiple purchases of the same unit, a queue list of the picked units for purchase; same purchase screen during deployment phase and in-game.
Does it mean I can purchase all my units first and only then deploy them ?
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 5194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by nikivdd »

RobertCL wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:12 pm Hi Nikivdd,
- Two new off-board actions for Germany: V-1 and V-2 strike
From 1944 on I guess.
- One new off-board action for all major factions: (for example Germany) Fallschirmjäger Support; this action allows 1-2 FJ units to drop within a 5-hex radius of the selected location
Great : no need to purchase Luftwaffe units in CORE forces or we can purchase less of them.

BTW : impossible to convert and use extended Pacific general e-file of Narayan Sengupta ? It is compatible with stock campaigns and offers far more units than SSI e-file (see my previous post).
- An updated purchase screen, allowing multiple purchases of the same unit, a queue list of the picked units for purchase; same purchase screen during deployment phase and in-game.
Does it mean I can purchase all my units first and only then deploy them ?
Hi Robert,

V-1 june 1944, V-2 september 1944
extended e-file: i tried to download it but it doesn't let me, i think that link is broken and i never had a copy stored
yes, you can pick and add units to the queue and then purchase them (if there is enough prestige/slots)
RobertCL
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
Posts: 711
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:01 am
Contact:

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by RobertCL »

I can send you the e-file in PM.
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 5194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by nikivdd »

RobertCL wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:22 pm I can send you the e-file in PM.
Perfect
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by bondjamesbond »

nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:26 pm
RobertCL wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:22 pm I can send you the e-file in PM.
Perfect
It’s particularly difficult to modernise the troops within the narrow update windows. Well, when I set off to bomb an American port, I’ll certainly be putting my Japanese air force through its paces to test its resilience and skill.
Although I suppose it would be interesting and exciting to carry on giving the British and their Indian vassals a hard time as well )

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Man, I took a wrong turn and ended up trying to capture Singapore and its surrounding areas! But I have a save file for Pearl Harbor—that’s where I’m headed now. Although my air force isn’t exactly reaching for the stars yet—and, alas, is pretty weak—we’ll see. Purchasing units is still a challenge; for example, I bought trucks for my units blindly—check out the screenshots. Also, in some village or small town, a Soviet T-34-40 attacked me ))) Once again, this is shown in the screenshots (although all the tanks in this game look the same and can only be identified by name—I recognized it that way))). Yeah, it’s a really good idea to have additional artillery, shelling, bombing, and ground troops (though my paratroopers couldn’t shoot at the enemy)!
Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
https://www.deepl.com/ru/translator
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 5194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by nikivdd »

@Bond

Off board paratroops jump near the selected location and have no action points that turn.
.
01.png
01.png (131.54 KiB) Viewed 145 times
.
I have this screen, do you use zoom 200%?
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by bondjamesbond »

nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:21 pm @Bond

Off board paratroops jump near the selected location and have no action points that turn.
.
01.png
.
I have this screen, do you use zoom 200%?
Yeah, 150 and 200 – otherwise you’d need a magnifying glass for 50, 75 and 100, or only as a last resort to cover as much of the theatre of operations as possible )))

Everything’s clearly visible in your screenshot, but on my version – as I’m showing you – everything looks narrow and small. Maybe your monitor’s just huge! )))
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (346.95 KiB) Viewed 128 times
Last edited by bondjamesbond on Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 5194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by nikivdd »

bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:24 pm
nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:21 pm @Bond

Off board paratroops jump near the selected location and have no action points that turn.
.
01.png
.
I have this screen, do you use zoom 200%?
Yeah, 150 and 200 – otherwise you’d need a magnifying glass for 50, 75 and 100, or only as a last resort to cover as much of the theatre of operations as possible )))

Everything’s clearly visible in your screenshot, but on my version – as I’m showing you – everything looks narrow and small. Maybe your monitor’s just huge! )))
A simple 15" laptop :)
I'll see what i can do, perhaps make it screen resolution aware.
RobertCL
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
Posts: 711
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:01 am
Contact:

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by RobertCL »

PG2 Defending the Reich campaign

Winter Storm
1. Apparently the Fallschirmjäger jump then, if they are on an airfield they cannot come back in plane for a second air deployment/mission
2. The red cursor does not appear systematically (especially for Romanian AUX troops)
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by bondjamesbond »

nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:27 pm
bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:24 pm
nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:21 pm @Bond

Off board paratroops jump near the selected location and have no action points that turn.
.
01.png
.
I have this screen, do you use zoom 200%?
Yeah, 150 and 200 – otherwise you’d need a magnifying glass for 50, 75 and 100, or only as a last resort to cover as much of the theatre of operations as possible )))

Everything’s clearly visible in your screenshot, but on my version – as I’m showing you – everything looks narrow and small. Maybe your monitor’s just huge! )))
A simple 15" laptop :)
I'll see what i can do, perhaps make it screen resolution aware.
Well, I’ve just tried to find the screen resolution option in your game’s settings, but it’s not there )))
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (315.57 KiB) Viewed 119 times
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 5194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by nikivdd »

bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:34 pm
Well, I’ve just tried to find the screen resolution option in your game’s settings, but it’s not there )))
While playing, top left of the screen
.
02.png
02.png (47.2 KiB) Viewed 113 times
.
Good idea to place zoom also in the options menu.
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by bondjamesbond »

nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:38 pm
bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:34 pm
Well, I’ve just tried to find the screen resolution option in your game’s settings, but it’s not there )))
While playing, top left of the screen
.
02.png
.
Good idea to place zoom also in the options menu.
I know that, but mine displays everything in a narrow format, unlike yours ) It’s really inconvenient and strains the eyes even more!

Image
Image

:lol: I was just wondering if there’s anywhere else I can adjust my screen resolution so that I can see things as clearly as you do )))
Image
I have to upgrade my troops at a guess and through two layers of shelling ))) Whereas, as it turns out, you can see everything perfectly clearly )))
Last edited by bondjamesbond on Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 5194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Post by nikivdd »

bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:41 pm
I know that, but mine displays everything in a narrow format, unlike yours ) It’s really inconvenient and strains the eyes even more!
I was just wondering if there’s anywhere else I can adjust my screen resolution so that I can see things as clearly as you do )))
On which screen resolution are you running the game?
Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”