Can already owned BG:D still be downloaded on Steam after the phase out?

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
Post Reply
Tordan69
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Can already owned BG:D still be downloaded on Steam after the phase out?

Post by Tordan69 »

Just want to check of the closing down of sales means that I´d need to download the game on Steam prior to 15 Nov, or if it will still be available for download if I already own it?
b0rr31n00tj3
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:45 pm

Re: Can already owned BG:D still be downloaded on Steam after the phase out?

Post by b0rr31n00tj3 »

I just downloaded and installed the game with success.
Post Reply

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”