The latest public beta just pulled yesterday from MATRIX - MY PAGE says "Expired".
Why does customer available software for a product which I purchased (actually twice; once from Steam and once from Matrix/Slitherine ... don't ask why; personal) expire?
Also, did I misunderstand that an official patch was supposed to be released last month?
Thank you.
Expired public beta?
Moderator: Pocus
-
fractious_celt
- Corporal - Strongpoint

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:51 am
Re: Expired public beta?
Good question.
-
jeanlannes
- Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 10:26 pm
Re: Expired public beta?
I think this explains it all.
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot_20260925-194604.png (403.16 KiB) Viewed 506 times
Re: Expired public beta?
Is there a patch? I've check quite a few times. Thanks.
-
stormbringer3
- Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

- Posts: 461
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:00 pm
- Location: Staunton, Va.
Re: Expired public beta?
I just checked; there's no new patch. What's the date on that attachment? Hopefully the developers will read this and give us some information.
Thanks.
Thanks.
-
jeanlannes
- Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 10:26 pm
Re: Expired public beta?
Slitherine email is from wednesday 23th so, as it says, patch is arriving next week.
Re: Expired public beta?
Cool! Thanks.
Re: Expired public beta?
Small delay because we decided to do a quick fix for Kingdoms, which had 2 serious bugs. Then we'll put Empires together!
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

