What's Your Record for Replays of Enemy Turn

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Post Reply
dantu
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:38 am

What's Your Record for Replays of Enemy Turn

Post by dantu »

How many times have you replayed an enemy turn hoping for the dice gods to line up and spare a core unit from getting destroyed? I try not to think about how much time I have spent doing this.
rubyjuno
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:18 pm
Location: Northumberland

Re: What's Your Record for Replays of Enemy Turn

Post by rubyjuno »

I changed to dice chess pretty soon after starting playing Panzer Corps many years ago after one too many ridiculous results. I know war is ridiculous but Panzer Corps is a game and I wanted something a bit more predictable.
Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps”