HOML 11 Sign up Medieval - need 3 more for another division.

Moderators: kronenblatt, Field of Glory 2 Tournaments Managers

SirMichael
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:20 pm

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval.

Post by SirMichael »

Venetian (colonial) 1440 - 1500
Mediterranean update

Mediterranean Hilly
VukTeble
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2025 4:59 pm

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval.

Post by VukTeble »

Just saw you wanted us to re-post if we made any changes.
I updated my original post with the date range and map type, so I'll just copy/paste that in here so you don't have to go looking up through the thread.

Polish: 1155-1199
Pot Luck
tyronec
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2274
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:09 am

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval.

Post by tyronec »

Registrations to date.
Please make a new post if you have any changes.

Please put the dates in when you select your army, it saves me having to load up the game to check your entry.
Medieval registrations.jpg
Medieval registrations.jpg (144.7 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
CheAhn
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:44 am

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval.

Post by CheAhn »

map = tropical
wzfcns
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Posts: 398
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval.

Post by wzfcns »

I'm in.
Burgundian 1471-1477
pot luck
Working on the Silk Road mod for FOG2 and FOG2:Medieval.
Image
tyronec
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2274
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:09 am

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval.

Post by tyronec »

Registrations to date.
Please make a new post if you have any changes.

Please put the dates in when you select your army, it saves me having to load up the game to check your entry.
Medieval registrations.jpg
Medieval registrations.jpg (179.88 KiB) Viewed 819 times
alexhstandish
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval.

Post by alexhstandish »

Hi
I'd like to play

Christian Nubiian 1050-1174

Middle East Hilly

thanks
tyronec
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2274
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:09 am

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval.

Post by tyronec »

Registrations to date.
Please make a new post if you have any changes.

Please put the dates in when you select your army, it saves me having to load up the game to check your entry.
Medieval registrations.jpg
Medieval registrations.jpg (187.02 KiB) Viewed 714 times
rockmanbob123
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:31 am

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval - 3 spaces available.

Post by rockmanbob123 »

french 1480-1383 north European plain
anderarcos11
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
Posts: 709
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:54 pm

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval - 2 spaces available.

Post by anderarcos11 »

hello, Im in. Army to follow.
tyronec
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2274
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:09 am

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval - 2 spaces available.

Post by tyronec »

Registrations to date.
Please make a new post if you have any changes.

Please put the dates in when you select your army, it saves me having to load up the game to check your entry.
Medieval registrations.jpg
Medieval registrations.jpg (175.46 KiB) Viewed 524 times
mcfcivo
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 499
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval - 2 spaces available.

Post by mcfcivo »

Yes please, Burgundian 1430-1499
gort7078
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: USA

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval - 2 spaces available.

Post by gort7078 »

I would like to join!

Mongols
Terrain: Steppe

Thanks!
Don Owens
gort7078
EdmondDantes
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:20 am

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval - 2 spaces available.

Post by EdmondDantes »

I’d like to play. Army to follow.

Thanks.
tyronec
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2274
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:09 am

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval - 2 spaces available.

Post by tyronec »

Registrations to date.
Please make a new post if you have any changes.

Please put the dates in when you select your army, it saves me having to load up the game to check your entry.
Medieval registrations.jpg
Medieval registrations.jpg (228.14 KiB) Viewed 358 times
Kroche
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
Posts: 652
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:06 pm

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval - need 3 more for another division.

Post by Kroche »

Please add me
Kroche
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
Posts: 652
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:06 pm

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval - need 3 more for another division.

Post by Kroche »

Welsh 1400-1409 North European hilly
ulysisgrunt
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:59 pm
Location: The California Central Coast Wine Country

Re: HOML 11 Sign up Medieval - need 3 more for another division.

Post by ulysisgrunt »

Sicilian 120-1266
Mediterranean agricultural
Post Reply

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tournaments & Leagues”