Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Tomas45
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:15 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by Tomas45 »

I recorded a nuclear missile explosion on my phone, but I don't know how to upload it to the website because I don't have a screen recording program.
Tomas45
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:15 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by Tomas45 »

After a stressful series of tests, I can finally say that I've learned how to create animations.
terminator
Field Marshal - Gustav
Field Marshal - Gustav
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm
Location: the land of freedom

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by terminator »

Nuclear-torio-energia.jpg
Nuclear-torio-energia.jpg (354.22 KiB) Viewed 6689 times

explosion-boom.gif
explosion-boom.gif (135.63 KiB) Viewed 6694 times
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3211
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by bondjamesbond »

Tomas45 wrote: Mon May 25, 2026 3:41 pm I recorded a nuclear missile explosion on my phone, but I don't know how to upload it to the website because I don't have a screen recording program.
https://www.bandicam.com/ru/screen-recorder/
Tomas45 wrote: Mon May 25, 2026 4:07 pm After a stressful series of tests, I can finally say that I've learned how to create animations.
Congratulations!

terminator wrote: Mon May 25, 2026 4:11 pm Nuclear-torio-energia.jpg



explosion-boom.gif
Image
Last edited by bondjamesbond on Mon May 25, 2026 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
Tomas45
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:15 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by Tomas45 »

For now, I'm uploading a video from my phone until I find a proper screen recording program.

https://streamable.com/o0p47o
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3211
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by bondjamesbond »

Tomas45 wrote: Mon May 25, 2026 4:30 pm For now, I'm uploading a video from my phone until I find a proper screen recording program.

https://streamable.com/o0p47o
This video isn't available anymore
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
Tomas45
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:15 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by Tomas45 »

bondjamesbond wrote: Wed May 27, 2026 12:54 am
Tomas45 wrote: Mon May 25, 2026 4:30 pm For now, I'm uploading a video from my phone until I find a proper screen recording program.

https://streamable.com/o0p47o
This video isn't available anymore
Hi, I'm going to start a YT channel for Panzer Corps, where I will post test videos and other things.
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3211
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by bondjamesbond »

Tomas45 wrote: Wed May 27, 2026 6:30 am
bondjamesbond wrote: Wed May 27, 2026 12:54 am
Tomas45 wrote: Mon May 25, 2026 4:30 pm For now, I'm uploading a video from my phone until I find a proper screen recording program.

https://streamable.com/o0p47o
This video isn't available anymore
Hi, I'm going to start a YT channel for Panzer Corps, where I will post test videos and other things.
Image
Image
https://www.patreon.com/posts/modern-co ... -159243301
I reckon lots of people will subscribe to your channel if you post tutorials and share your experience of creating units for our favourite game!
https://union.4bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=971&p=30#p127949
Attachments
7t8b11Z-Cm0LwEHCVUcDkl8JjuxSLE6noTIDYRXIyTj4-neKTwtD6eQ3YMJrM0ue3iUEYj1p2spREGOTnulzA0mw.jpg
7t8b11Z-Cm0LwEHCVUcDkl8JjuxSLE6noTIDYRXIyTj4-neKTwtD6eQ3YMJrM0ue3iUEYj1p2spREGOTnulzA0mw.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 6513 times
Last edited by bondjamesbond on Wed Jun 03, 2026 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
Tomas45
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:15 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by Tomas45 »

Hi everyone, I got a bit sick so I'm recovering, in a few days I will start working, thank you for understanding
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3211
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by bondjamesbond »

Tomas45 wrote: Thu May 28, 2026 7:22 pm Hi everyone, I got a bit sick so I'm recovering, in a few days I will start working, thank you for understanding
Get well soon, mate!

Image
:wink:
Image
Attachments
Screenshot_2026-05-29-18-50-59-684_org.telegram.messenger_1.jpg
Screenshot_2026-05-29-18-50-59-684_org.telegram.messenger_1.jpg (70.49 KiB) Viewed 6368 times
Last edited by bondjamesbond on Fri May 29, 2026 1:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
Tomas45
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:15 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by Tomas45 »

bondjamesbond wrote: Thu May 28, 2026 9:51 pm
Tomas45 wrote: Thu May 28, 2026 7:22 pm Hi everyone, I got a bit sick so I'm recovering, in a few days I will start working, thank you for understanding
Get well soon, mate!
Thank you very much, friend.
Tomas45
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:15 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by Tomas45 »

Hi friends, sorry I haven't released anything for 4 weeks. There was no time, my son is in the 7th grade and they have constant tests, they still have the last one tomorrow on Friday, I'm already losing my mind over it, we study together for 5 to 6 hours, 3 or 4 tests a week, I already feel like I'm the one taking those tests. When the holidays start for the kids here in Slovakia, I'm getting back to work, as a father I am already completely worn out from all this studying :) Anyone who has kids knows :) Thank you for understanding.
Tomas45
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:15 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by Tomas45 »

Hi everyone, I’m returning again around mid-November. My health hasn't been the best lately, so I've been relaxing, but I'll be back in action starting mid-November. Just out of interest, I tried out the Pak mod and customized it for myself by adding bits of alternative China, the US East Coast, Saipan, Japan, and Iwo Jima to fill up the Pacific and allow playing as Japan and China too. My son is currently playing the game and managing the Facebook pages, and it’s going well. Later on, once I finish my project, I will start my own page dedicated to my alternative war scenario. I will send a link to our Facebook page for alternative WWII. Thank you.

There are also descriptions in both Slovak and English.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61594465987773
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3211
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by bondjamesbond »

Tomas45 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:38 pm Hi everyone, I’m returning again around mid-November. My health hasn't been the best lately, so I've been relaxing, but I'll be back in action starting mid-November. Just out of interest, I tried out the Pak mod and customized it for myself by adding bits of alternative China, the US East Coast, Saipan, Japan, and Iwo Jima to fill up the Pacific and allow playing as Japan and China too. My son is currently playing the game and managing the Facebook pages, and it’s going well. Later on, once I finish my project, I will start my own page dedicated to my alternative war scenario. I will send a link to our Facebook page for alternative WWII. Thank you.

There are also descriptions in both Slovak and English.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61594465987773
Hi friend! I'm glad you're safe and well! Since Facebook is banned in Russia, many people might not see your links. Could you post a download link for your finished project here? Best regards, and get well soon!
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
Tomas45
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:15 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by Tomas45 »

bondjamesbond wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 3:18 pm
Tomas45 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:38 pm Hi everyone, I’m returning again around mid-November. My health hasn't been the best lately, so I've been relaxing, but I'll be back in action starting mid-November. Just out of interest, I tried out the Pak mod and customized it for myself by adding bits of alternative China, the US East Coast, Saipan, Japan, and Iwo Jima to fill up the Pacific and allow playing as Japan and China too. My son is currently playing the game and managing the Facebook pages, and it’s going well. Later on, once I finish my project, I will start my own page dedicated to my alternative war scenario. I will send a link to our Facebook page for alternative WWII. Thank you.

There are also descriptions in both Slovak and English.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61594465987773
Hi friend! I'm glad you're safe and well! Since Facebook is banned in Russia, many people might not see your links. Could you post a download link for your finished project here? Best regards, and get well soon!


Hi! I don't have a finished project because I just casually added some islands and Japan, not according to a real map—just completely made up so my son and I can play LAN matches at home against each other. I only added territory, terrain, cities, airfields, etc., nothing more. It’s just for us and we are playing World War II.
bondjamesbond
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3211
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by bondjamesbond »

Tomas45 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:13 pm
bondjamesbond wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 3:18 pm
Tomas45 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:38 pm Hi everyone, I’m returning again around mid-November. My health hasn't been the best lately, so I've been relaxing, but I'll be back in action starting mid-November. Just out of interest, I tried out the Pak mod and customized it for myself by adding bits of alternative China, the US East Coast, Saipan, Japan, and Iwo Jima to fill up the Pacific and allow playing as Japan and China too. My son is currently playing the game and managing the Facebook pages, and it’s going well. Later on, once I finish my project, I will start my own page dedicated to my alternative war scenario. I will send a link to our Facebook page for alternative WWII. Thank you.

There are also descriptions in both Slovak and English.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61594465987773
Hi friend! I'm glad you're safe and well! Since Facebook is banned in Russia, many people might not see your links. Could you post a download link for your finished project here? Best regards, and get well soon!


Hi! I don't have a finished project because I just casually added some islands and Japan, not according to a real map—just completely made up so my son and I can play LAN matches at home against each other. I only added territory, terrain, cities, airfields, etc., nothing more. It’s just for us and we are playing World War II.
Image
Ок !
https://mynickname.com/id73473
Image
Tomas45
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:15 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by Tomas45 »

bondjamesbond wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 9:13 pm
Tomas45 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:13 pm
bondjamesbond wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 3:18 pm

Hi friend! I'm glad you're safe and well! Since Facebook is banned in Russia, many people might not see your links. Could you post a download link for your finished project here? Best regards, and get well soon!


Hi! I don't have a finished project because I just casually added some islands and Japan, not according to a real map—just completely made up so my son and I can play LAN matches at home against each other. I only added territory, terrain, cities, airfields, etc., nothing more. It’s just for us and we are playing World War II.
Image
Ок !

https://postimg.cc/gallery/zhck5Hp

The rules we have.

CAMPAIGN RULES
WW2 ALTERNATIVE HISTORY – PANZER CORPS 1 PAK MOD
1. CAMPAIGN BASICS

Game: Panzer Corps 1 – PAK Mod

The campaign begins on 1 January 1939.

This is an alternative history of World War II.

Historical events provide the foundation, but the further course of the war is determined by the results of the campaign.

1 game turn = 5 days.

6 game turns = 1 month.

Production and unit replacements are calculated according to monthly production capacities.

2. PRODUCTION SYSTEM

Every country has its own industrial and military production capacity.

Production facilities are divided according to what they manufacture:

Barracks – soldiers

Truck factories – transport vehicles

Tank factories – tanks

Artillery factories – artillery

Anti-Tank factories – anti-tank guns

Anti-Aircraft factories – anti-aircraft guns

Aircraft factories – aircraft

Shipyards – ships

3. BARRACKS – SOLDIER PRODUCTION

1 barracks = 100,000 soldiers per month.

Since:

1 infantry division = 10,000 soldiers.

This means:

1 barracks = 10 infantry divisions per month.

Examples:

1 barracks = 100,000 soldiers

2 barracks = 200,000 soldiers

5 barracks = 500,000 soldiers

10 barracks = 1,000,000 soldiers

4. TRUCK FACTORIES

1 factory = 10,000 trucks per month.

Since:

1 transport unit = 1,000 trucks.

This means:

1 factory = 10 transport units per month.

Example:

Loss of 10 transport units = 10,000 trucks.

5. GROUND MILITARY EQUIPMENT

For other ground equipment:

1 factory = 5 units per month.

One game unit represents 100 pieces of equipment.

Therefore:

Tanks

1 factory = 5 units = 500 tanks per month.

Artillery

1 factory = 5 units = 500 artillery guns per month.

Anti-Tank Guns

1 factory = 5 units = 500 anti-tank guns per month.

Anti-Aircraft Guns

1 factory = 5 units = 500 anti-aircraft guns per month.

6. AIR FORCE

1 aircraft factory = 5 air units per month.

At full strength:

1 air unit = 100 aircraft.

Therefore:

1 aircraft factory = 500 aircraft per month.

Strength conversion:

Strength 10 = 100 aircraft.

Strength 5 = 50 aircraft.

Strength 1 = 10 aircraft.

Production can be divided between different aircraft types according to the country's needs.

7. NAVY

For naval units:

1 game naval unit = 1 actual ship.

This applies to:

Battleships

Aircraft carriers

Cruisers

Destroyers

Torpedo boats

Submarines

Other surface vessels

Shipyards:

1 shipyard = 5 ships per month.

Examples:

1 shipyard = 5 ships.

2 shipyards = 10 ships.

5 shipyards = 25 ships.

8. GROUND UNIT CONVERSION

Infantry

1 infantry division = 10,000 soldiers.

Tanks

1 unit = 100 tanks.

Artillery

1 unit = 100 artillery guns.

Anti-Tank Guns

1 unit = 100 anti-tank guns.

Anti-Aircraft Guns

1 unit = 100 anti-aircraft guns.

Transport

1 unit = 1,000 trucks.

9. AIR UNIT CONVERSION

1 full-strength air unit = 100 aircraft.

For example:

Fighter 10 = 100 fighter aircraft.

Fighter 5 = 50 fighter aircraft.

Fighter 1 = 10 fighter aircraft.

The same system applies to tactical and strategic bombers.

10. SHIP CONVERSION

Unlike ground equipment and aircraft:

1 naval unit = 1 ship.

Therefore:

Battleship 1 = 1 battleship.

Carrier 1 = 1 aircraft carrier.

Cruiser 1 = 1 cruiser.

Destroyer 1 = 1 destroyer.

Submarine 1 = 1 submarine.

If the losses show:

Submarine: 10

This means 10 submarines lost.

11. UNIT REPLACEMENTS AND REPAIRS

Ground Forces

Ground units are replenished once per month, after 6 game turns.

Air Force

Air units are replenished once per month according to available production.

Navy

Damaged ships are repaired continuously during the turns.

A completely destroyed ship is considered lost and must be replaced through new production.

12. LOSSES

Losses are recorded according to the game's unit categories.

For example:

AXIS

Infantry: 2

Tank: 3

Land Transport: 4

This means:

2 × 10,000 = 20,000 soldiers.

3 × 100 = 300 tanks.

4 × 1,000 = 4,000 trucks.

ALLIES

Infantry: 10

Tank: 5

Fighter: 8

Land Transport: 12

This means:

100,000 soldiers.

500 tanks.

800 fighter aircraft.

12,000 trucks.

13. PRODUCTION VS. LOSSES

Production must first cover losses and replacements for existing units.

For example, if a country produces:

500 tanks per month

but loses:

700 tanks during the month,

production cannot replace all losses.

The result is that the war continues with weakened units.

If production exceeds losses, the surplus can be used to create new units.

14. STRATEGIC ECONOMY

The outcome of the war is not determined only by the number of armies.

Important factors include:

Factories

Barracks

Shipyards

Airfields

Ports

Cities

Railways

Transport

Finances

Supplies

Controlled territory

The destruction or capture of industrial areas can reduce a country's ability to produce new military units.

15. THE MAIN CAMPAIGN RULE

This is not a traditional linear campaign where the outcome is predetermined.

Every battle can change the future course of the war.

Losses affect armies.

Armies affect the front.

The front affects territory.

Territory affects production.

Production affects future armies.

Together, all of these create one living war system.

1 January 1939 – the campaign begins.

From this moment onward, the players, production, strategy and results of battles determine the course of the war.
Tomas45
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:15 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts –Maps by Tomáš

Post by Tomas45 »

"But man, what I’m planning for this year is something I’ve never seen anyone do before in any strategy game, whether it's WW2 or something else. It's going to be a huge surprise. Epic."
Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”