I don't see the "Headquarters:Cold War" forum as a guest?

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Post Reply
jack54
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 pm

I don't see the "Headquarters:Cold War" forum as a guest?

Post by jack54 »

Could be my PC browser setting but i doubt it as it's the same with my I Pad, If I go on the Slitherine forum as a guest there is no "HQ Cold War" section: if I log-in it shows up. It might be good to let guests see this forum.
Thanks!
DeathMutant
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Re: I don't see the "Headquarters:Cold War" forum as a guest?

Post by DeathMutant »

I see (or don't see) the same thing running Chrome on Windows. I suspect that the admin(s) forgot to update the forum's permissions after "Cold War" was released.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”