Any open MP Tides of Conquest Campaign or any other?

Moderators: kronenblatt, Field of Glory 2 Tournaments Managers

Post Reply
ilpars
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Any open MP Tides of Conquest Campaign or any other?

Post by ilpars »

Hello, I played Tides of Conquest Solo.
I wonder if there is an open position on a MP Tides of Conquest Campaign?
If not is there an interest to start one?
Also I like to join any campaign which play battles with FoG2.

May the dice be with you.
rockmanbob123
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:31 am

Re: Any open MP Tides of Conquest Campaign or any other?

Post by rockmanbob123 »

I am always looking for a campaign....if you are looking for a player PM me.
Post Reply

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tournaments & Leagues”