Search found 3282 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:07 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
I would probably run him without expensive overstrength, just to have more prestige for the air force.
Oh my goodness. I have made all upgrades and thoughts on os for now, and I am left with a very anemic 200 prestige. :shock: :shock: :shock:
I think I will get some time this weekend to ...
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:32 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
I would probably run him without expensive overstrength, just to have more prestige for the air force.
Oh my goodness. I have made all upgrades and thoughts on os for now, and I am left with a very anemic 200 prestige. :shock: :shock: :shock:
I think I will get some time this weekend to test ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:10 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Tiger II B r9s8 .................. m1a2 ... Raunosavolainen ..... 1004 ... 501 ... ==> Jagdtiger+ r8s8
Temis is a risky play to get to 5th star. Not sure I can, but hoping that he averages 5 exp points per scenario and he will get there. Deployed every battle.
You could convert Temis to Sturmtiger ...
Temis is a risky play to get to 5th star. Not sure I can, but hoping that he averages 5 exp points per scenario and he will get there. Deployed every battle.
You could convert Temis to Sturmtiger ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:32 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
That Ar 234 jet is over 1000 in prestige, so that will be a chunk of change, but having seen it play in the US I think it is worth it.
.Ju 188 E-1 ........................ i1i1 ... Slender1870 ........... 903 ... 478
What do I do now that the Fighter transfer is not possible for Ju?
.Ju 188 E-1 ........................ i1i1 ... Slender1870 ........... 903 ... 478
What do I do now that the Fighter transfer is not possible for Ju?
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:32 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
Forgot Airforce:
15 Airforce
Single engine Fighters & Fighter Bomber
.Bf 109 G-6/U2 GP ................ d3i1 ... vonThüringen ....... 960 ... 420 ... ==> see previous discussion
.Bf 109 G-14 ......................... d3 ... CouchOffiziell ....... 650 ... 365[/color] ... ==> see previous ...
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:51 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-08
I reckon that if you sign up there, they let you post 5,000 characters!
Ah, yep, signing up gives 1500 character limit, with 50k max per month.
Good when wanting to translate single event messages for BE.
is it safe to download the latest version to start on 45 campaign?
Yep, current ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 4:20 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
is it safe to download the latest version to start on 45 campaign?
- Tue Sep 08, 2026 4:31 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-08
Locarnus wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2026 5:48 pmStarted West Coast 4 times and think I am keeping what I was able to garner
This is a rough one, no changes needed for West Coast scenario that is for sure
- Tue Aug 04, 2026 10:21 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-07
I tried preparing for recording for Midwest US playthrough but not ready. See you Friday
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 3:26 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-06, still not certain about full compatibility with BE 2.5.1
ok, I think I got a good compromise. I was able to give all units that will be getting free switches with 2 OS. That should help.
I was able to give mostly elite replacements with a few units getting regular.
A few upgrades will wait until next scenario.
Micha Dome will remain.
Excalibur will ...
I was able to give mostly elite replacements with a few units getting regular.
A few upgrades will wait until next scenario.
Micha Dome will remain.
Excalibur will ...
- Mon Jul 06, 2026 3:02 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-06, still not certain about full compatibility with BE 2.5.1
I saw all that prestige and way overestimated the things I could do, I will try and look at tonight and post more thoughts. Thanks for staying vigilant
- Mon Jul 06, 2026 10:49 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-06, still not certain about full compatibility with BE 2.5.1
Ok, so I have a ton of thoughts about my entire army before I start this final year of this epic campaign.
So, I will be dissecting each in portions.
starting with SE units.
last 45 se unit will be arty to start to try and get as quick as possible to at least 3 stars before I try and pop a ...
- Fri Jul 03, 2026 11:44 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-06, still not certain about full compatibility with BE 2.5.1
Ok, so in taking a look at the layout and thinking about things. What mnakes sense to me is to upgrade units that have good exp but few kills. Such as Schober and Mark. Those Strats could make killer bonus units. Thoughts.
For the other unit to free upgrade it should be the 10.5 arty?
and do ...
- Fri Jul 03, 2026 12:26 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-06, still not certain about full compatibility with BE 2.5.1
15 Airforce
Single engine Fighters & Fighter Bomber
.Bf 109 G-6/U2 GP ................ d3i1 ... vonThüringen ....... 960 ... 420 ... ==> see previous discussion
.Bf 109 G-14 ......................... d3 ... CouchOffiziell ....... 650 ... 365[/color] ... ==> see previous discussion
.Fw 190 A-8 ...
- Thu Jul 02, 2026 6:39 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-06, still not certain about full compatibility with BE 2.5.1
Mobile Arty
.SU-122(r) ......................... a3a3 ... 7Bowls ................ 1346 ... 404
.StuH 44+ .......................... m1a2 ... NightPhoenix ........ 1187 ... 409
.Wespe .............................. i1a2 ... Blast .................. 1123 ... 438
.PzSfl IVb ...
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 7:55 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-06, still not certain about full compatibility with BE 2.5.1
Tanks
.Tiger II B+ ....................... a2a2 ... Locarnus ............... 1057 ... 416
.Tiger II B r9s8 .................. m1a2 ... Raunosavolainen ..... 1004 ... 501 ... ==> Jagdtiger+ r8s8 or Tiger II B+ s8 ?
.Jagdpanther .................... a2d2 ... Kapl .................... 1220 ... 367 ...
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 7:26 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-06, still not certain about full compatibility with BE 2.5.1
Recon
.Panzer II 5cm 44 r9 ............ m1d2 ... Goose .................. 1122 ... 414
.SdKfz 234/2 Puma ............... s1s1 ... DanielS ................ 1138 ... 422
Quick take on recons.
Goose is in my favorite form. I plan on utilizing him in current form and plan on letting up only if he ...
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 5:51 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-06, still not certain about full compatibility with BE 2.5.1
[
Infantry
.Grenadiere 44 .... Sd251/1+ . m1a2 ... Gigiduru ............. 1420 ... 434
.Pioniere 44 ........ Blitz+ ..... m1a3 ... Soljaism ............. 1375 ... 420
.Jäger 44 ......................... m1d2 ... Artemis ............... 1050 ... 410 ... ==> PzA 44 /Sd 250/9+ r11 ?
Towed AT ...
- Tue Jun 30, 2026 8:16 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-06, still not certain about full compatibility with BE 2.5.1
Non-hero bonus SE units
.Std Kav 44 ....................... a3s1 ... Brodrick ............. 1800 ... 405
.Std Blue Division 44 ........... d1d2 ... PatrickLee .......... 1477 ... 399
.Std M4(r) ..................... i1d2d3 ... Dimitri ............... 1410 ... 412
.Std 15 cm sIG 33 r8 ...
- Mon Jun 15, 2026 8:53 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Locarnus Addon 2026-09 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations
- Replies: 1421
- Views: 469564
Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-05, investigating compatibility with BE 2.5
oh, that would be the BE aspect of the game, I am playing the GC on Napoleon difficulty
yikes
yikes