Search found 9 matches
- Mon Jul 27, 2026 1:12 pm
- Forum: Order of Battle Series
- Topic: Shock stat?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2474
Re: Shock stat?
I have never actually noticed Efficiency being reduced by more than 2 points. That's why I'm wondering what the advantage is of using the best strategic bombers over an engineer unit or even a tactical bomber... at least when it comes to reducing Efficiency, of course
- Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:35 pm
- Forum: Order of Battle Series
- Topic: On the utility of StuG III (B/D/E) series in German campaigns
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4489
Re: On the utility of StuG III (B/D/E) series in German campaigns
4 CP, why not, but 3 no. That would unbalance things too much, and we’d end up with nothing but StuG III units on the map. One of the advantages of the StuG is precisely that it can act as both an armored unit and artillery in the same scenario. That can be very useful at times, and it is something ...
- Tue Jul 14, 2026 12:48 pm
- Forum: Order of Battle Series
- Topic: Any Beginners Guide For Newbies?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2565
Re: Any Beginners Guide For Newbies?
No, the manual isn't really outdated; it's just incomplete and doesn't go into much detail about many of the game mechanics.
The best way to get into the game is to play the tutorial campaign, which introduces most of the mechanics in a simple way... but perhaps you've already done that.
One tool ...
The best way to get into the game is to play the tutorial campaign, which introduces most of the mechanics in a simple way... but perhaps you've already done that.
One tool ...
- Tue Jul 14, 2026 12:22 pm
- Forum: Order of Battle Series
- Topic: Unusable commanders clutter UI
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3399
Re: Unusable commanders clutter UI
I had noticed that icon but never clicked on it. I'm an idiot.terminator wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2026 8:58 am There’s a minus symbol on the commander’s picture that lets you minimize its size.
I thought it might be a rank or some other abstract thing.
Thanks a lot!
- Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:36 pm
- Forum: Order of Battle Series
- Topic: Shock stat?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2474
Shock stat?
How exactly does this stat work?
I know it affects Efficiency, but its value ranges from 10 to 25 (I think I've even seen 5, but never more than 25), so how does that number translate into the actual reduction of Efficiency?
For example, a strategic bomber with a Shock value of 25 is supposed to ...
I know it affects Efficiency, but its value ranges from 10 to 25 (I think I've even seen 5, but never more than 25), so how does that number translate into the actual reduction of Efficiency?
For example, a strategic bomber with a Shock value of 25 is supposed to ...
- Mon Jul 13, 2026 3:36 pm
- Forum: Order of Battle Series
- Topic: Unusable commanders clutter UI
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3399
Unusable commanders clutter UI
I imported my core force from Allies Defiant to Allies Resurgent, including 5 British commanders. However, the first scenario only uses US units, so I cannot assign these commanders to any unit. They still appear in the commander list and take up a lot of space in the interface
Is there any way to ...
Is there any way to ...
- Fri Jul 10, 2026 12:33 pm
- Forum: Order of Battle Series
- Topic: Order of Battle - The Unit Navigator Tool
- Replies: 166
- Views: 163774
Re: Order of Battle - The Unit Navigator Tool
No more warning messages even though it was still working before. Thank you very much!dragos wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2026 6:10 pm I renewed the certificates. Anyway the SSL warnings are not an issue as long you do not enter any kind of information in there.
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 2:09 pm
- Forum: Order of Battle Series
- Topic: Cheat codes
- Replies: 176
- Views: 357055
Re: Cheat codes
Funny how they never put this into the game ... don't they know a lot of clutzes play the game I mean they can't even spell. anyway . I just started playing again and so far I have done about 4 oops moves so far.. and I'm only on the 3rd battle .. :?
That's true, it's missing. But it could ...
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 1:55 pm
- Forum: Order of Battle Series
- Topic: Order of Battle - The Unit Navigator Tool
- Replies: 166
- Views: 163774
Re: Order of Battle - The Unit Navigator Tool
I use that link because I don't understand GitHub at all. I don't think there's really any risk, even though Chrome also displays a warning that the site isn't secure.
It really helps because there are so many units and equipment types
It really helps because there are so many units and equipment types