Search found 278 matches

by Andrea69
Sat Sep 12, 2026 2:48 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users

vonwachstein wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:11 pm Hi, is there a link for the newest version? Had to have my OS reinstalled and lost my previous download.
Hello, here you have a new link for the full version

https://limewire.com/d/GsENe#yFB1kSNCZf
by Andrea69
Fri Aug 21, 2026 2:41 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users


Apart from special, named heroes with several traits combined that add their charm, aren't heroes a bit artificial? Some extra speed, range, defense etc I can understand, but zero slots just makes the player more powerful and the game less challenging. No retaliation, same, etc. 'Doom stacks' as ...
by Andrea69
Fri Aug 21, 2026 12:01 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users


I haven't played the campaign yet, but am I right to assume that with my current setup

- no heroes
. no overttrength
- only one General Trait (Anti-air veteran)

I won't get far?


Well, No Overstrength is my mantra; I’ve said many times that the mod is aimed at veteran players, but only with ...
by Andrea69
Thu Aug 20, 2026 2:40 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users



I do have some vigilant heroes for my tanks, i'll admit I did mistakingly give some ignore entrenchment traits to my heavy infantry. I'll see if I can switch up later for it. And yeah maybe that is the issue. Either that or I relly too much on tactical bombers that I can't use because of the ...
by Andrea69
Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:16 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users



Yeah perhaps I should. I was wondering for instance if like Phased Movement could work for planes, for instance. It would in theory allow them to like strike targets and then weave away back to safety for it. Could be worth a shot.


Well, to help you more effectively I need more information ...
by Andrea69
Wed Aug 19, 2026 5:58 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users



In my defense I did get plenty of heroes and did spend a lot of prestige on getting the higher grade ones. Perhaps I spent too much on it and it left me like that. But I somehow find it perplexing how someone managed to get like 150k prestige for this mod when I'm basically struggling to remain ...
by Andrea69
Wed Aug 19, 2026 12:35 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users


Hey, I wanted to ask a question on this.

Is there any advice on the first Kursk level? I get that it's meant to be portrayed as this gauntlet of trying to run through these defensive lines, but It's gotten to a point in which I can't do this. Not even after like taking 2 VP's and I went from ...
by Andrea69
Thu Jul 30, 2026 5:28 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users



I do have the Strat Hero Bomber. I should actually switch up a Double Attack one I have for it, you're right. I'll have to try again for it. Should I bother with like the airlifted units like regular infantry and engineers, or should I just keep them in reserve?


Well, it is best to rely on ...
by Andrea69
Thu Jul 30, 2026 4:01 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users


Okay. I did the mistake of playing Crete like Vanilla, and I got my ass kicked.

I dont know what to do for this. If I land my Paras, they get shelled by the Royal Navy to smitheriness, and then I get deadlocked because of constant armored presence that have copious amount of mobile AA with them ...
by Andrea69
Thu Jul 30, 2026 1:28 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users


I did. But I guess I don't know how to exactly do the elite objective of this. If I devote too many core units on the line, I won't get either bonus objectives. If I devote too many on the bonus one, I can't work on the elite one. I can't speed it up even with the Heavy Railway gun for it.

It's ...
by Andrea69
Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:40 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users


Hello Andrea! I'm currently right now doing the 1941 Campaign of this. I wanted to ask.

Is there any way to actually make the Bulgarians actually be a bit more useful? If only to at least keep the greeks pinned down at the line, because they have this very annoying habit of advancing even when ...
by Andrea69
Thu Jul 30, 2026 9:19 am
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users


Thank you for the new link. I downloaded it, extracted it to the mod folder. I started PZC2 and clicked on mods, then enabled it. When I click on mods I don't see it as a mod I can play. What have I done wrong?


Hello, you did nothing wrong. Just choose whatever AO campaign you want to play from ...
by Andrea69
Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:20 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users

Hello

Here you have a new link for the full version

https://limewire.com/d/Rfe2n#rhp3YMwl8I
by Andrea69
Sun Jul 26, 2026 10:00 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users

T26Mybeloved wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2026 8:36 pm
I see. How many scenarios does the Hangar script have as a whole?
Well, the hangar script is essentially no longer present after the Sealion scenarios.
by Andrea69
Sun Jul 26, 2026 7:35 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users



Just like what I've been doin' then. Would you say that basically killing off the Hangars could buy you some extra time too?


Well, destroying all the hangars also breaks the script, but usually you can only manage that in the final turns; in any case, fewer hangars also means fewer planes that ...
by Andrea69
Sun Jul 26, 2026 5:16 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users



Got'cha. Do you have any tips on how to handle the Hangar Script?


It was already active in some French scenarios, though to a limited extent (fewer hangars). Basically, the best strategy is not to destroy enemy aircraft but simply to damage them so that the script doesn't automatically respawn ...
by Andrea69
Sun Jul 26, 2026 2:31 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users


Hey, I just made it past Dunkirk here! Gotta say I thought Dunkirk was gonna be worse, but your improvements made it even more fun!

Also, ngl, this campaign is actually forcing me to use Assault Guns a lot more often than regular artillery. When you have Trench Slog as a debuff, it helps a lot ...
by Andrea69
Wed Jul 22, 2026 12:16 am
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users


There's a question I've been having. It's related to the map of Orenthal.

I can't crack this one for the life of me. I know that basically going full ground can make you go at least push several sides at once, but Orenthal seems like it's a nut that I cannot crack, mostly from the fact that I ...
by Andrea69
Mon Jul 20, 2026 6:04 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users


Well holy fuck, never imagined I'd make it like this, but im at Madrid 1939 now. What a ride it was. I somehow managed to actually do the Ebro Elite objective, but holy wasn't it a rough ride, specially when trying to deal with the republican attacks that somehow always found my side!


Good. Let ...
by Andrea69
Wed Jul 15, 2026 6:44 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
Topic: AOredone, for none steam users
Replies: 317
Views: 274767

Re: AOredone, for none steam users




I've been thinking, is there any way to actually capture Ciudad Universitaria in Early Madrid? I feel like it just feels like an objective that's too far for me to reach. By the time I got there, there were already enough International Brigades to turn that place into Mini-Stalingrad, and that ...

Go to advanced search