Search found 72 matches

by Alcoolamus
Tue Sep 01, 2026 7:47 am
Forum: Field of Glory: Kingdoms
Topic: Roleplay PBEM starting soon
Replies: 1
Views: 839

Re: Roleplay PBEM starting soon

We're only two players for now (Bohemia and Serbia), we will wait a few more days then we will launch the game anyway :?
If you read this in the future you can always join the aforementioned discord if you're interested in RP multiplayer games

Edit: we're 5 players now! We will wait a few more ...
by Alcoolamus
Sun Aug 30, 2026 7:18 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Kingdoms
Topic: Roleplay PBEM starting soon
Replies: 1
Views: 839

Roleplay PBEM starting soon

Hi everyone,

I will be starting a Roleplay PBEM shortly. It will be different from the usual PBEM as the goal won't necessarily be to 'win' the game but to have a good time, with players being able to roleplay negociations and write flavor articles (if they wish so) on the discord server: https ...
by Alcoolamus
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:38 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Field of Glory: Kingdoms?
Replies: 13
Views: 5051

Re: Field of Glory: Kingdoms?


Pocus is french. There has never been a proper PC game of the 100 years war. The participiants of the war (and/or their allies) would nicely also be from pretty much the same area as the area from where the armies for FoG2:Medieval have been announced to come from. The scope would be excellent for ...
by Alcoolamus
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:53 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Field of Glory: Kingdoms?
Replies: 13
Views: 5051

Re: Field of Glory: Kingdoms?

My guess is they can focus on a smaller campaign map spanning from Iberia to Russia and Scotland to Italy, to accommodate the factions present in base FOG2M (something similar to the Pyrrhus campaign in FOGE). Once DLCs are released they can expand the map in the middle east and Africa

Btw I don't ...
by Alcoolamus
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:07 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Field of Glory: Kingdoms?
Replies: 13
Views: 5051

Re: Field of Glory: Kingdoms?


It is a just case, but considering that field of glory 2 medieval excludes the half known world ( muslim world, eastern roman empire, Africa) it will be a vast reduction of the scope that field of glory empires allready offers . It is a case nevertheless.


I'm very confident the game will get ...
by Alcoolamus
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:26 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Field of Glory: Kingdoms?
Replies: 13
Views: 5051

Field of Glory: Kingdoms?

It is known the devs are working on a new FOG:E game based on the same engine with a different era. With the announcement of FOG2: Medieval, it seems quite obvious to me it will be set in the Middle Ages too, to allow exported battles in FOG2: Medieval.

If this is true, it's awesome! Instant buy ...
by Alcoolamus
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:12 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Follow mission progress
Replies: 3
Views: 1494

Re: Follow mission progress


These missions (the late wonders ones) were done before the report system, that's why. But you get a reminder every 5 turns, rest assured.


I didn't receive reminders for dozens of turns at least, I got the mission in the first few turns and now I'm turn 82 and I have no idea how to build the ...
by Alcoolamus
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:17 am
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Multiplayer chat
Replies: 1
Views: 1073

Multiplayer chat

I'm talking about the ability to send private messages to other players in the round, for example by clicking their faction flag in diplomacy like in Medieval 2 Total War.
I know this feature has been requested many times already (in fact I did myself :mrgreen:) but I think the only answer we got ...
by Alcoolamus
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:05 am
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Follow mission progress
Replies: 3
Views: 1494

Follow mission progress

Where can I follow my missions progresses? It isn't displayed in decisions or reports, and it's quite annoying. For example, as Egypt, I don't remember the requirements for buidling the Pharos/Lighthouse and I can't find a way to bring them up again
by Alcoolamus
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:28 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Anybody try with wine on mac
Replies: 3
Views: 1444

Re: Anybody try with wine on mac

I use the Steambuild 2 from PortingKit to play FOGE and it runs perfectly well
I don't know if it runs with Wine but I assume it would since PortingKit is basically a better version of it and relies on it
by Alcoolamus
Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:56 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Can't relinquish objective for unkown reason
Replies: 4
Views: 1282

Re: Can't relinquish objective for unkown reason

Yes
I'll never be able to acquire this objective so I'm trying to relinquish it as usual in this situation
by Alcoolamus
Sun May 31, 2020 12:52 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Striping
Replies: 8
Views: 2083

Re: Striping

You can have it simply by clicking the diplomacy button. I agree having both infos would be the best but since it's not possible to have them both being clear at a glance, I would rather have only one
by Alcoolamus
Fri May 29, 2020 9:21 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Striping
Replies: 8
Views: 2083

Re: Striping

Another solution could be to use strips for war occupation only
I don't think we need a visual indication of client states on the map, in all other Grand Strategy games it's not the case
I agree it's often confusing as it stands now
by Alcoolamus
Wed May 27, 2020 3:30 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Greek tourist season
Replies: 3
Views: 1041

Re: Greek tourist season

Poor locals must be starving D:
by Alcoolamus
Wed May 27, 2020 2:23 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Can't relinquish objective for unkown reason
Replies: 4
Views: 1282

Can't relinquish objective for unkown reason

In this PBEM I play as Pontus and for some reason the game won't let me relinquish the objective in Cilicia. The usual conditions preventing to relinquish objectives as stated in the tooltip are not met. It's quite unfortunate as Cilicia is owned by an ally

https://zupimages.net/up/20/22/lk0g.png
by Alcoolamus
Sun May 24, 2020 9:36 am
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Does citizens suppossed to have different productivity?
Replies: 13
Views: 3763

Re: Does citizens suppossed to have different productivity?

Are some of them in unrest? Unrest lowers the productivity
by Alcoolamus
Sat May 23, 2020 4:25 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Rise of Persia DLC and PBEM
Replies: 2
Views: 917

Re: Rise of Persia DLC and PBEM

Ok thanks!
by Alcoolamus
Sat May 23, 2020 8:25 am
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Does a Docked Fleet Help Defend the Settlement?
Replies: 3
Views: 1358

Re: Does a Docked Fleet Help Defend the Settlement?

Beware that if you lose a province in which your fleet is docked, you lose your fleet. It happened to me several times and can be a huge blow if you're not careful enough. I thought the fleet would simply go at sea if the region falls like in Paradox titles but that's not the case
by Alcoolamus
Fri May 22, 2020 3:59 pm
Forum: Field of Glory: Empires
Topic: Rise of Persia DLC and PBEM
Replies: 2
Views: 917

Rise of Persia DLC and PBEM

I see the DLC features can be enabled when creating a new PBEM. But can they be enabled in an ongoing game? And if enabled, are the features available for all players involved in the round or only those who purchased the DLC?

Thanks and again great work!

Go to advanced search