Search found 3 matches

by RPGWargamer
Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:00 am
Forum: Game Ideas
Topic: Thirty Years War RPG + More? (repost from P&S)
Replies: 1
Views: 65

Re: Thirty Years War RPG + More? (repost from P&S)

The guidon in the texture was based off this draft which I wanted to be swallowtail shaped in the field. This flag looked really good (to me!) and I couldn't discard it; even though i try to just delete anything I'm not actively using because otherwise i just have endless versions of the same thing ...
by RPGWargamer
Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:13 am
Forum: Game Ideas
Topic: Thirty Years War RPG + More? (repost from P&S)
Replies: 1
Views: 65

Thirty Years War RPG + More? (repost from P&S)

First time poster, longtime lurker and downloader of mods

I've been running a Thirty Years' War campaign for a while now — alternate history where Saxony did things a little differently, played as a Saxon cavalry officer named Gerhard von Falkenreid, commanding a dragoon company nicknamed "The ...
by RPGWargamer
Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:03 am
Forum: Pike & Shot
Topic: Thirty Years War RPG + More?
Replies: 0
Views: 67

Thirty Years War RPG + More?

First time poster, longtime lurker and downloader of mods

I've been running a Thirty Years' War campaign for a while now — alternate history where Saxony did things a little differently, played as a Saxon cavalry officer named Gerhard von Falkenreid, commanding a dragoon company nicknamed "The ...

Go to advanced search