Search found 3 matches

by seredaom
Thu Jul 02, 2026 10:15 pm
Forum: Panzer Corps 2: Multiplayer & Tournaments
Topic: Balanced map for a MP game with a friend
Replies: 2
Views: 2040

Re: Balanced map for a MP game with a friend

What? 160 views and 0 suggestions?

How do people play tournaments here then?
by seredaom
Mon Jun 29, 2026 2:57 am
Forum: Panzer Corps 2
Topic: Cloud Sync on game start
Replies: 1
Views: 1371

Cloud Sync on game start

I bought the game through GPG. Every time I launch the game through the GOG it tries to sync cloud data, it take like a minute, reports failure (something due to too much data to sync: there is only room for 200MB, but client tries to sync like 500MB).

Is there any way to disable this?

I can't ...
by seredaom
Sun Jun 28, 2026 12:45 am
Forum: Panzer Corps 2: Multiplayer & Tournaments
Topic: Balanced map for a MP game with a friend
Replies: 2
Views: 2040

Balanced map for a MP game with a friend

I'd like to play 1x1 game with my friend and looking for a balanced map.

It looks like in game there in only a few predefined maps, like Tobruk. Those look too big and I'm not sure if they are balanced for a multiplayer.

I've tried to search for a good map, but could not find anything...

Is my ...

Go to advanced search