Search found 248 matches
- Sat Sep 12, 2026 6:18 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Thank you!
The hero rng is imho one of the most frustrating aspects of Panzer Corps, especially for longer campaigns.
Yes, the longer the campaign lasts, the more disappointing heroes come up.
Be that as it may, I wonder what might happen if you convert a unit with a range hero to a tank ...
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 7:44 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
You can find the wholly upgraded 3.31 version at the beginning of this thread.
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 7:42 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Hi dear Panzer friends,
I fixed a bug of the 3.31 version, and included a new unit. I updated the download files already.
The idea of switching heroes took hold of me. What keeps us from exchanging heroes? Or, if exchanging single heroes is not possible, why not at least the unit types the heroes ...
I fixed a bug of the 3.31 version, and included a new unit. I updated the download files already.
The idea of switching heroes took hold of me. What keeps us from exchanging heroes? Or, if exchanging single heroes is not possible, why not at least the unit types the heroes ...
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:28 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Hi, dear panzer friends,
I fixed a few bugs and released the latest version of the mod for downloading it. You can find the download-link for version 3.31 right at the beginning of this thread.
Amulet Mod Version 3.31 contains the following changes:
Bug fixed of the airstrip construction unit ...
I fixed a few bugs and released the latest version of the mod for downloading it. You can find the download-link for version 3.31 right at the beginning of this thread.
Amulet Mod Version 3.31 contains the following changes:
Bug fixed of the airstrip construction unit ...
- Wed May 14, 2025 7:56 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Thank you, very much appreciated!
I'm really impressed that you have DCS masks for all those units. That must have been a lot of work! :shock:
Yes, I victimized myself with that :) However, it simply true that many icon creators did not do much for the mask issue. So, yes, there were many ...
- Wed May 14, 2025 7:20 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
As to the options of the game, I admit not having played the grand campaign completely, as of yet. I took a look at the grand campaign handpick mod version 1.18 and earlier, though. And battlefield Europe.
And a couple of years ago I did some YouTube videos, see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v ...
And a couple of years ago I did some YouTube videos, see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v ...
- Wed May 14, 2025 7:09 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Ok, I have managed to get the game running again. After some funbling about. :)
I have also found a solution for the 8.8 SE Flak Artillery bug (as already mentioned) and for the airstrip switch bug. The latter might lead to some liberal transport options for airstrip units.
My intention is to ...
I have also found a solution for the 8.8 SE Flak Artillery bug (as already mentioned) and for the airstrip switch bug. The latter might lead to some liberal transport options for airstrip units.
My intention is to ...
- Sat May 10, 2025 4:43 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Tech Support
- Topic: Panzer Corps Gold not working after new Win 11 installation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6903
Panzer Corps Gold not working after new Win 11 installation
I got a new windows 11 PC and installed the game anew, the gold edition. I also took old saved games from the old system of the "My Games" file.
But I cannot start a new game, or rather a new campaign. Instead of starting a new campaign when chosen in the main menu, the game redirects me to the ...
But I cannot start a new game, or rather a new campaign. Instead of starting a new campaign when chosen in the main menu, the game redirects me to the ...
- Sat May 10, 2025 4:02 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
And a suggestion:
Some time ago I tried out a special house rule for my mod, which I call the "rule of 1" .
It states that the player can only have max one unit of each version.
Eg Instead of having two "Panzer IV F2" units, the player has to self restrict to only have/deploy one and then go to ...
- Sat May 10, 2025 3:50 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Ok, I have realized that there are at least two bugs:
The bug of the SE Artillery, which has the same icon number as the US Grant tank.
The land airfield unit (Luftwaffenbauregiment or airfield builders) does not switch.
I have been working at this mod recently, but have not been able to finish ...
The bug of the SE Artillery, which has the same icon number as the US Grant tank.
The land airfield unit (Luftwaffenbauregiment or airfield builders) does not switch.
I have been working at this mod recently, but have not been able to finish ...
- Sat May 10, 2025 3:45 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Hello Messmann,
your unit mod is an inspiration!
Together with deducter rebalancing mod way back in the day, your unit variety brought new life to this game.
Standing on the shoulder of giants, I'm trying something similar, just with a different flavor.
A question:
I did take another look at ...
- Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:21 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
I am playing GTPG Grand Campaign and encountered a few bugs.
In the scenarios Kiew and Stalingrad some additional German units are invisible and replaced by Japanese units. Moving them causes a CTD.
The same with the russian KV-2 tank. When switched into Art mode it is invisible and when beinh ...
- Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:58 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Hello dear Panzer friends, :)
once again, the time for an update has come! The changes of the 3.30 version are:
Simplification and bug fixes regarding transports
Bug fixes regarding animations for Pioniere and flamethrower tanks
Reduced costs for Feldjäger (military police) units
SdKfz 250/10 ...
once again, the time for an update has come! The changes of the 3.30 version are:
Simplification and bug fixes regarding transports
Bug fixes regarding animations for Pioniere and flamethrower tanks
Reduced costs for Feldjäger (military police) units
SdKfz 250/10 ...
- Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:33 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Hello, dear Panzer friends,
I cleared a bug in the latest 3.20 version. It had to do with the transport units, which means that some of them were assigned to tanks or bonus units tanks although they should not have any transports. In order to clear that, I had to redesign entries in the equipment ...
I cleared a bug in the latest 3.20 version. It had to do with the transport units, which means that some of them were assigned to tanks or bonus units tanks although they should not have any transports. In order to clear that, I had to redesign entries in the equipment ...
- Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:34 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
I understand that you are not omnipotent, but it can be done so that cavalry can dismount , for example, or artillery can fire direct fire, etc. ) Small chips that add realism) And so merrily I have already reached the Sea Lion Operation )
Many thanks for your suggestion. However, what do you ...
- Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:13 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
I have tried out the download link. The file appears to be correct, and complete. I have not been able to find any mistakes yet.
The new and different units should appear right away. In case of difficulties, you might want to look up the 320 description. You will find the description in the ...
The new and different units should appear right away. In case of difficulties, you might want to look up the 320 description. You will find the description in the ...
- Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:46 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Hello, the startscreen should be this one:
https://www.directupload.net/file/d/678 ... 65_jpg.htm
You can find it in the file UI / startscreen in the mod. The name is menu_wide_bg. Or, if this does not work, menu_wide_bg_gold . You can also replace the original file, of course.
https://www.directupload.net/file/d/678 ... 65_jpg.htm
You can find it in the file UI / startscreen in the mod. The name is menu_wide_bg. Or, if this does not work, menu_wide_bg_gold . You can also replace the original file, of course.
- Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:21 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
The new version 3.20 is ready for download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/86m6ojn3 ... 0.rar/file
See also the first entry at the beginning of this thread.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/86m6ojn3 ... 0.rar/file
See also the first entry at the beginning of this thread.
- Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:35 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Hello, dear Panzerfriends!
Minor changes here and there, and lo and behold, you have version 3.20.
Changes 3.20
New Rules and Corrections
Movement "Swimleg" for Sturmpioniere: Lake Movement consumes all movement
Movement "Swimboat" für Sturmboote: Boats can be unloaded everywhere but
in ...
Minor changes here and there, and lo and behold, you have version 3.20.
Changes 3.20
New Rules and Corrections
Movement "Swimleg" for Sturmpioniere: Lake Movement consumes all movement
Movement "Swimboat" für Sturmboote: Boats can be unloaded everywhere but
in ...
- Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:30 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
- Replies: 201
- Views: 144274
Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod
Hey, Messmann...love your latest Mod, just wondering what skin color you used for the SE_Units, that yellow with brown spots, i tried looking for it in dwights spraypaint mod but cant match that skin?
This is my suggestion of how to color units. You can also find this description in the file ...