Search found 2336 matches
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:24 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
- Replies: 607
- Views: 352117
Re: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
3. More units for smaller nations
I am currently working on a campaign about the Second Sino-Japanese War, and I noticed that the Chinese side has a rather limited unit selection compared with the major nations.
It would be great if future updates could gradually add more historical units for ...
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:19 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2
- Topic: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
- Replies: 607
- Views: 352117
Re: Ideas for Panzer Corps 2
Hello Rudankort,
I would like to share a few suggestions regarding the editor and modding tools.
1. Simpler scripting and trigger system
I think scripting and triggers could be made much easier to use. Most players and modders are not LUA experts, so it would be very helpful if common functions ...
I would like to share a few suggestions regarding the editor and modding tools.
1. Simpler scripting and trigger system
I think scripting and triggers could be made much easier to use. Most players and modders are not LUA experts, so it would be very helpful if common functions ...
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:28 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 8297
Re: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
I’m currently working on a new idea. More than two years ago, I created five connected Yamato campaigns covering the years 1937 to 1941 for Panzer Corps 1, based on the PAK Mod. They focus on the Second Sino-Japanese War and are played from the Japanese side.
https://forum.slitherine.com/viewtopic ...
https://forum.slitherine.com/viewtopic ...
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:03 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 8297
Re: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
"Storm Over the Pacific" campaign ready for download.
viewtopic.php?p=1080278#p1080278
viewtopic.php?p=1080278#p1080278
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:18 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: Storm Over the Pacific
- Replies: 1
- Views: 507
Storm Over the Pacific
Storm over the Pacific – A New Panzer Corps 2 Campaign
SoP.png KB.png
Hi everyone,
here is my second campaign for Panzer Corps 2: **Storm over the Pacific**.
I’ve learned quite a lot while working on it, although I’m still a long way from being an expert when it comes to campaign design ...
SoP.png KB.png
Hi everyone,
here is my second campaign for Panzer Corps 2: **Storm over the Pacific**.
I’ve learned quite a lot while working on it, although I’m still a long way from being an expert when it comes to campaign design ...
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 5:31 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Modern Conflicts : World War III campaigns
- Replies: 653
- Views: 163706
Re: Modern Conflicts : World War III campaigns
Okay, here is the new map; I also loaded the relief map as a reference for the generation process. If you have time, take a look at it and let me know if you can spot any improvement.
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:01 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Modern Conflicts : World War III campaigns
- Replies: 653
- Views: 163706
Re: Modern Conflicts : World War III campaigns
Hi imeror, please let me know which map was the least accurate for you and where the most significant errors were; I’d like to have Sol rework that map. That would really help me better train the automatic generation process. I don't need a new map screen, just your feedback—thanks.
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:39 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 8297
Re: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
I am currently working on the last two missions. I wanted to post a historical overview of the campaign and the campaign tree here. I also can’t rule out mistakes on my part when putting the campaign together. I’m still taking my first steps with Panzer Corps 2, so there is quite a bit I am ...
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 8:57 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Panzer Corps Reimagined
- Replies: 93
- Views: 6276
Re: Panzer Corps Reimagined
It's absolutely amazing! Impressive!
Say, could I put in a request? I'm about to start a new chapter of my WWIII campaigns set around Suwalki and Lithuania; could I order four maps for that area so I can have fun placing the units and scripts myself on those beautiful maps Sol creates?
The ...
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 3:17 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 8297
Re: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
Mission 6 is currently being tested. If everything goes well, the campaign should be ready to set off on its journey by the end of next week. I will publish it here on the forum, and
DeathMutant will publish it on his Steam Workshop. HG.png BK.png
I’ll try to set up the campaign so that the ...
DeathMutant will publish it on his Steam Workshop. HG.png BK.png
I’ll try to set up the campaign so that the ...
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 9:26 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Panzer Corps Reimagined
- Replies: 93
- Views: 6276
Re: Panzer Corps Reimagined
A map generator?
I really ought to step away more often; lately, every time I log back into the forum, I see that another new wild project is available :lol: The less I'm around, the more things come out; I must be cursed :lol:
Since anything seems possible these days, I’ll let myself dream a ...
- Sun Sep 13, 2026 10:36 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 8297
Re: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
Thanks, I will! 
- Sun Sep 13, 2026 9:58 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 8297
Re: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
By now, I’ve reached Mission 3 – Kampar, and the scenario is already ready for in-game testing.
M3a.png M3.png
The fighting around Kampar in late December 1941 and early January 1942 was among the tougher engagements of the Malayan Campaign. British and British-Indian forces, including Gurkhas ...
M3a.png M3.png
The fighting around Kampar in late December 1941 and early January 1942 was among the tougher engagements of the Malayan Campaign. British and British-Indian forces, including Gurkhas ...
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:22 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 8297
Re: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
@Tobias: Ping me if you are looking for testers and/or wanted help with scripting.
Yeah, I’m going to finish up missions 2 and 3 and then get back to you. I just finished the first script and managed to get the enemy reinforcements to arrive on a specific turn—damn, things like that are so easy ...
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 4:06 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 8297
Re: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
The first mission is almost finished.
Oh man, but no hero portraits in the game—it looks bad, I think.
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:56 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Panzer Corps Reimagined
- Replies: 93
- Views: 6276
Re: Panzer Corps Reimagined
I'll give a game against Sol a try—it's a bit of a hassle, but maybe it'll help with further training or just help me out, haha.
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:42 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 8297
Re: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
I believe that Slitherine temporarily(?) abandoned their Pacific campaign (for Panzer Corps 2) due to gameplay design issues and complications with naval warfare. I liked naval warfare and amphibious landings in "Order of Battle" (a very similar game to PzC2) and wish they could emulate and ...
- Thu Sep 10, 2026 8:52 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design
- Topic: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 8297
Re: My first steps in PC2 campaign creation!
Storm over the Pacific – A New Panzer Corps 2 Campaign
SoP.png
I’m currently working on a historically inspired campaign featuring 10 connected missions, set between December 1941 and May 1942.
You command Japanese forces against Britain and the Commonwealth, including Indian and Australian ...
SoP.png
I’m currently working on a historically inspired campaign featuring 10 connected missions, set between December 1941 and May 1942.
You command Japanese forces against Britain and the Commonwealth, including Indian and Australian ...
- Thu Sep 10, 2026 6:56 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Panzer Corps Reimagined
- Replies: 93
- Views: 6276
Re: Panzer Corps Reimagined
T500
I had Sol read and analyze your replay and mine, and provide an assessment—translated into English and Russian.
We chose the same difficulty level, and I hadn't seen the scenario beforehand either; I had it generated and played it right away—the same goes for the Syria scenario. I'm not ...
I had Sol read and analyze your replay and mine, and provide an assessment—translated into English and Russian.
We chose the same difficulty level, and I hadn't seen the scenario beforehand either; I had it generated and played it right away—the same goes for the Syria scenario. I'm not ...
- Thu Sep 10, 2026 6:02 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Panzer Corps Reimagined
- Replies: 93
- Views: 6276
Re: Panzer Corps Reimagined
The Syria scenario was easy, wasn't it? At least in my case, the rebel attacks didn't break through, because the defensive line was so well positioned—or rather, well placed by the programmed scenario generator.