Search found 2 matches

by dadda
Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 pm
Forum: Pandora : Public Beta
Topic: Some early suggestions
Replies: 1
Views: 754

Some early suggestions

Hi!

I really like the game so far!
Was about to post this and I just received the news of the update. Nonetheless, some quick suggestions:

visual
- weather: clouds were moving a little too fast. half the time I checked my city was wrapped in shadows
- units in general: should be smaller in size ...
by dadda
Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:57 pm
Forum: Pandora : Public Beta
Topic: [Fixed] Crash
Replies: 1
Views: 1176

[Fixed] Crash

Just had my first game against a single AI. Really beautiful gameplay so far, instantaneously felt at home as somebody who played Deadlock, Alpha Centauri and the likes. I purchased a tank in one of my cities before the game suddenly crashed. I'm playing the windows version on win7 64bit. A ...

Go to advanced search