Search found 1590 matches
- Wed Sep 02, 2026 8:24 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
I am doing another playthrough of 2.5 and this time did Sealion. I mostly followed Uhu's advice that he posted in another thread for Sealion.
That's very interesting!
What are your current difficulty settings? I mean is it game difficulty "General", BE version "realistic" with "Limited (Dice ...
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 11:55 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
As for house rules: at singleplayer I try to maintain always a coherent front line.
What does it mean? Where the front "line" is, as a chain, every hex should be watched. In good weather that could be two units with 4 hexes between them, or a unit and a town with 3 hexes between them. Important ...
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 11:09 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Hi McGuba and thanks for answering. Isn't it a big problem, especially for MP, when I can't see opponent turns? For example, I can not see enemy paratroopers flying across my lines.
Isn't there any chance to fix this? Btw: My desktop has more RAM as my laptop; that's strange!
It is indeed a ...
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 10:34 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Thanks again McGuba for this fantastic mod after so many years. I would have stopped playing PzC years ago if not for this mod!
I am glad that people still find it interesting after all these years! And thanks for your feedback. I think most of the latest changes are for the better, I think I ...
- Sat Jul 04, 2026 2:07 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
If we want to buy trains, we should also make the Europe–Soviet rail gauge transfer a thing ;)
In the time frame of the mod (1 turn = 2 weeks) it would not make too much sense to delay the trains at the border even just for 1 turn in order to change the gauge. As far as I know this could be ...
- Thu Jun 25, 2026 11:51 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
@McGuba - Previously most of the coastal hexes would come under barrage and units would lose 3 strength per turn. Is this a mistake in the new version or you deliberately removed it?
I don't know, I have to check it. I did not change it for this version and in my usual historical path ...
- Thu Jun 11, 2026 9:06 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
The coastal battery at Archangelsk is a real pain, especially as it can repair. Would you consider perhaps making it not able to repair? I had a lot of trouble capturing it as a result.
Ah, currently I am on holiday and do not have laptop with me so I cannot check it. So I guess there is a 10 ...
- Sat Jun 06, 2026 4:00 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Thanks for the reply. In my kind, respectful opinion, I think that 6-8 turns would be more optimal. From multiple playthroughs, it just seems to me that 12 turns is much too long for the sake of the scenario. I've captured them by the end of 42 and spent a long time waiting to the point that the ...
- Fri Jun 05, 2026 11:24 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
I gave the 15cm Nebelwerfer 41 (as well as the 12cm Granatwerfer 42) a movement of 2, with leg movement type. So same movement as Grenadiere and Pioniere infantry. That gave them a tactical niche compared to the bigger variants.
The empty weight of the 15cm and 21cm Nebel were almost the same ...
- Thu Jun 04, 2026 7:10 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
This is all very interesting, keep it going guys! :D
Now I am curious, do people buy lots of arty in BE?
I had two free slots available, so I bought 2 arty.
At the moment we rule the skies, which really helps push things forward, as i am somewhat lacking in artillery, having ...
Now I am curious, do people buy lots of arty in BE?
I had two free slots available, so I bought 2 arty.
At the moment we rule the skies, which really helps push things forward, as i am somewhat lacking in artillery, having ...
- Wed Jun 03, 2026 5:12 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Is Nebelwerfer now no longer in series? So you cant upgrade them anymore other than paying full cost?
It looks like they are not. I do not remember why it is like that, I think I just wanted to have more unit variety: if the Nebels were in the same upgrade family then players would just upgrade ...
- Tue Jun 02, 2026 11:00 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
I did the conversion from strat bomber to fighter for around 3 or 4 aircraft.
The first one that came out on turn 16 had strength 15for some reason? Thereafter, the remaining fighters came out at strength 10 each turn. Not that im complaining, but i guess the strength 15 one is a bug ...
- Fri May 29, 2026 3:07 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5
Anyone up for a MP match? I am happy to play Soviet side. Please DM me and we can set it up.
Could be interested starting next weekend. Though I also like to play Allies :lol:
Ah, I forgot to mention that I also included a text file named "Multiplayer info" within the main zip of this ...
- Thu May 28, 2026 11:30 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5
Hey,
thanks for your answer McGuba to be honest i had found it with the help of shazam and Siri but in some kind of human brain missfunction i forgot to save it. and now shazam and siri show me montage me from waytoowhat from cinematic something.
if this bother you i would extract the sound file ...
- Thu May 28, 2026 2:20 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5
In previous playthroughs I found that after defeating the Soviet Union, most units are disbanded, but there are still some in outlining minor cities (not all cities are abandoned). And also partisans occasionally appear.
Yes, and that's intentional. The idea is that there may be some renegade ...
- Thu May 28, 2026 12:50 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5
Will also check out that youtube you suggested. I wonder in real life that the logistics of such an endeavor would be basically impossible (to provision such a large force in the desert). Will give it a go though and post up the results. I might also make a small AAR with some screenshots.
As ...
- Mon May 25, 2026 7:06 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5
Hi,
Thx for this great work.
If I start Barbarossa, Abadan and two other cities are Iranian.
If I used saved games (Moscow, Stalingrad, kursk, Overloard), Abadan is British (no more Iranian flags).
Is it intended ?
Thx
Yes, because Operation Barbarossa was started in June 1941 and the Anglo ...
- Mon May 25, 2026 2:26 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5
Thanks again McGuba! Gonna start on the updated single player today!! :D
Nice! :D
Please let us informed about your progress and experience, every feedback helps to improve the mod in the future, which is good for everyone.
Its fantastic that you are still supporting this mod and i cant ...
- Mon May 25, 2026 1:31 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5
And so, I’ve conquered the Balkans, Greece and Crete! Now we’re off to battle in the USSR and the rest of the world )
Nice! :D
Which of the three options should I choose!? And what are the main differences between them?
Since you have suffered several losses and do not have a lot of ...
- Sun May 24, 2026 12:00 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2078475
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5
Ah, yes, now it is not possible to deploy any existing core units in Norway. Previously it was possible to place a single air unit, preferably a Bf 109 fighter, but no longer since historically only one Gruppe of the Bf 109 equipped JG 77 took part in the invasion of Norway so it should not be a ...