Search found 104 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:17 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Tech Support
- Topic: Does Panzercorps run unter Linux?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 9
Does Panzercorps run unter Linux?
I will change from Win11 to Mint22 from Ubuntu (Linux). I can not install several updates from Windows without crashing my game. Is it possible to run Panzercorps with Linux and Mint22?
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:13 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Multiplayer crash
- Replies: 8
- Views: 228
Re: Multiplayer crash
I've run as admin now, and i think it's been removed, i've also uninstalled all of the latest updates from windows, and still no joy, so i've sent crash report to support... hopefully they'll come up with something .. it's got a series of errors but worse one is c0000602 .. but thank you for your ...
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:05 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Multiplayer crash
- Replies: 8
- Views: 228
Re: Multiplayer crash
That is not good for you, sorry! For me it works with only removing KB 5124010. Perhaps you could try install all updates and then remove only KB 5124010 !!
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:58 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Multiplayer crash
- Replies: 8
- Views: 228
Re: Multiplayer crash
Look the other thread. Perhaps you have to operate as admin to remove!? This special update is optional, not necessary!
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:56 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Tech Support
- Topic: crash in multiplayer game
- Replies: 7
- Views: 181
Re: crash in multiplayer game
I can only describe for German computer: system - windows update - Updateverlauf (update history?). Then scroll down to the bottom, there is a feature called 'verwandte Einstellungen ( related settings?) . There you can remove updates particulary!
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:29 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Multiplayer crash
- Replies: 8
- Views: 228
Re: Multiplayer crash
I have deleted it easily in ,windows update'.bones65 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:03 am KB5124010 "is required by your computer and cannot be uninstalled," i have tried many ways including command prompt ... is anyone else finding they can't access multiplayer?
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:21 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Tech Support
- Topic: crash in multiplayer game
- Replies: 7
- Views: 181
Re: crash in multiplayer game
i've de installed windows updates, and yet still my multiplayer game crashes when 'play' button it pressed.. any suggestions please? been playing this game since the start... have 3 very good buddies, and haven't played for 3 days.. extremely cheesed, and missing it!
Try to play a single player ...
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 5:02 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Tech Support
- Topic: crash in multiplayer game
- Replies: 7
- Views: 181
Re: crash in multiplayer game
Thank you for your informations!!!
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:53 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Multiplayer crash
- Replies: 8
- Views: 228
Re: Multiplayer crash
Update: crash fixed. Windows update KB 5124010 from 23.09. deinstalled. With this update I can not run the game.
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:53 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Tech Support
- Topic: crash in multiplayer game
- Replies: 7
- Views: 181
Re: crash in multiplayer game
Update: crash fixed. Windows update KB 5124010 from 23.09. deinstalled. With this update I can not run the game.
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:57 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Multiplayer crash
- Replies: 8
- Views: 228
Multiplayer crash
I can not load opponent moves in an existing multiplayer game since Wednesday. Game crashes immediately. I thought it was a problem with my computer. But now I tried from another laptop and it doesn't work as well.
Is there a problem with the game server known??
Is there a problem with the game server known??
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:44 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Tech Support
- Topic: crash in multiplayer game
- Replies: 7
- Views: 181
crash in multiplayer game
I am playing for two months one single map against my friend. Since yesterday game crashes when I click to see opponent move.
I didn't change anything, any other similar reports?
I didn't change anything, any other similar reports?
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:49 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2018275
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Is there a tool or something to see the total losses of my and the enemy army during a match?
- Sun Aug 16, 2026 12:23 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2018275
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
[/quote]
Hi McGuba and thanks for answering. Isn't it a big problem, especially for MP, when I can't see opponent turns? For example, I can not see enemy paratroopers flying across my lines.
Isn't there any chance to fix this? Btw: My desktop has more RAM as my laptop; that's strange!
Hi McGuba and thanks for answering. Isn't it a big problem, especially for MP, when I can't see opponent turns? For example, I can not see enemy paratroopers flying across my lines.
Isn't there any chance to fix this? Btw: My desktop has more RAM as my laptop; that's strange!
- Sat Aug 08, 2026 5:26 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Europa East Front Multiplayer v2.4+
- Replies: 55
- Views: 36469
Re: Europa East Front Multiplayer v2.4+
Hi
If you click the 'show all nations' button all the available units will be shown , the Finnish units should be at the end of the sequence of units. If you are not sure if it is Finnish or not select the unit then click on purchase and then see if you can deploy the unit next to a Finnish town ...
- Sat Aug 08, 2026 9:26 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Europa East Front Multiplayer v2.4+
- Replies: 55
- Views: 36469
Re: Europa East Front Multiplayer v2.4+
Ok, finish infantry is easy to see. But I can't see which artillery or fighters for example are finish!?TonyAfan wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2026 6:37 pm Hi
Click show all units at bottom of purchase selection page.
Best wishes
TonyAfan
bandicam 2026-08-06 19-28-37-404.jpg
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 2:32 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Europa East Front Multiplayer v2.4+
- Replies: 55
- Views: 36469
Re: Europa East Front Multiplayer v2.4+
Ah, I see! Very good and many thanks, that helps a lot!TonyAfan wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2026 6:37 pm Hi
Click show all units at bottom of purchase selection page.
Best wishes
TonyAfan
bandicam 2026-08-06 19-28-37-404.jpg
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 3:51 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Europa East Front Multiplayer v2.4+
- Replies: 55
- Views: 36469
Re: Europa East Front Multiplayer v2.4+
Isn't it possible to build finish troops in their country?
- Tue Jul 28, 2026 8:06 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Europa East Front Multiplayer v2.4+
- Replies: 55
- Views: 36469
Re: Europa East Front Multiplayer v2.4+
Little typo for naming German heavy cruiser:
Must be Admiral Scheer instead of Admiral Sheer!
Must be Admiral Scheer instead of Admiral Sheer!
- Tue Jul 28, 2026 10:47 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
- Replies: 4270
- Views: 2018275
Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.5.1
Thanks! But it is strange, that the reply doesn't work on pc and works fine on laptop wirh the same installation.