Search found 83 matches
- Sat Aug 01, 2026 12:42 am
- Forum: News & Announcements
- Topic: PC2: Elite - All American | Out Now
- Replies: 6
- Views: 36656
- Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:00 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: BABY UPDATE
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4899
Re: BABY UPDATE
Wow, congrats! And a wonderful story to boot!
- Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:36 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Does Spotting Hero help Artillery?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3434
Re: Does Spotting Hero help Artillery?
Thank you for all the replies!
I have restarted the scenario with the hopes that I will get a different hero that is NOT +1 Spotting!
The developers of this game should make a change to restrict Spotting heros from being awarded to artillery units, similar to how Range heroes cannot be awarded ...
I have restarted the scenario with the hopes that I will get a different hero that is NOT +1 Spotting!
The developers of this game should make a change to restrict Spotting heros from being awarded to artillery units, similar to how Range heroes cannot be awarded ...
- Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:41 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Armageddon and what it means for the future of Panzer Corps
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4880
Re: Armageddon and what it means for the future of Panzer Co
Looking forward to Wh40k and still hoping for a FG spiritual remake.
I'm glad that Wh40k is not a copy of PzC with different icons. (Which is what it would basically be if all of the PzC rules were identically ported into Wh40k)
I'm sure I'll have a stronger opinion of Wh, once I get a few ...
I'm glad that Wh40k is not a copy of PzC with different icons. (Which is what it would basically be if all of the PzC rules were identically ported into Wh40k)
I'm sure I'll have a stronger opinion of Wh, once I get a few ...
- Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:36 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Redeeming Your Steam Key
- Replies: 107
- Views: 201573
Re: Redeeming Your Steam Key
Redeemed all mine, went smooth as silk! (Tho it is a bit cumbersome to add each DLC and addon). Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to whats next!
- Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:18 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Tech Support
- Topic: Just Purchased Allied Corps
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1017
Re: Just Purchased Allied Corps
Sigh, disregard please. Apparently the email containing the download link was sent to junk (Where as the previous dozen downloads werent.. go figure) Anyhow, problem solved. Thanks.
- Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:45 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Tech Support
- Topic: Just Purchased Allied Corps
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1017
Just Purchased Allied Corps
I've bought and played basically every PzC game thusfar, but I guess I've got a case of idiotis. I completed my purchase for Allied Corps, got my serial and confirmation emails...and dont recall where to download the game. Sorry, but help please =) Thanks in advance!
- Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:58 am
- Forum: News & Announcements
- Topic: A preview of Allied Corps!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11893
Re: A preview of Allied Corps!
Mmm Can't wait...
- Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:48 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: After East 43
- Replies: 30
- Views: 7890
Re: After East 43
At this point they could have a PzC DLC set on the moon and I would gladly buy it... 8)
Pretty much. Make a pack of any location with a variety of units on 2 sides and I'd buy it. Naval, Underground, Space, Fantasy, WWII, Any other war, etc..etc..etc... Kerensky would be writing DLC's for the ...
Pretty much. Make a pack of any location with a variety of units on 2 sides and I'd buy it. Naval, Underground, Space, Fantasy, WWII, Any other war, etc..etc..etc... Kerensky would be writing DLC's for the ...
- Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:01 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Summary: What kind of new units do you like to see?
- Replies: 36
- Views: 12752
Re: Summary: What kind of new units do you like to see?
The M1A1 75MM, M3 105MM, LG40 75MM Airborn Artillery units would be a fun addition
- Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:52 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Urban Warfare - PZIIIN/Pioniers
- Replies: 25
- Views: 6555
Re: Urban Warfare - PZIIIN/Pioniers
I too found the Pioneers less than stellar. I use mostly Fallschirmjägers supported by Grenadiers.
- Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:12 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Does anyone use the towed Nbwl artillery?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 6259
Re: Does anyone use the towed Nbwl artillery?
Same with me when I get a +1 Range or +1 Mvt. Outstanding infantry removers.
- Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:55 pm
- Forum: Site Feedback
- Topic: Updated Forum Feedback
- Replies: 34
- Views: 17804
Re: Updated Forum Feedback
Love this layout and color scheme much better. Ty!
- Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:30 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Stalingrad question.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4886
Re: Stalingrad question.
Fallschirmjager are also a good choice, as they have a SA of 6 and an initiative of 4, although they run out of ammo quickly.
I agree with this as well. I use 4 fallschirmjager units with 2 Grenadier units and Plenty of Arty support. (I just group them into 3 "assault" clusters ) The panzers ...
- Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:24 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Room for improvement
- Replies: 56
- Views: 11621
Re: Room for improvement
I'd like to see a few of the things already mentioned (Hero identification and Enhanced Heros)
Also, I'd like the engine to simply continue. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf 1 + 2, Isreal War of Independence, Falklands, Kosovo, etc..etc..etc..
Wouldnt mind Alternative history conflicts as well. Like ...
Also, I'd like the engine to simply continue. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf 1 + 2, Isreal War of Independence, Falklands, Kosovo, etc..etc..etc..
Wouldnt mind Alternative history conflicts as well. Like ...
- Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:26 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Artillery protection
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3335
Re: Artillery protection
In the initial DLC's I could happily advance my troops with my artillery sat right behind them and the Allies wouldn't dare to attack me. However in the new '42 DLC the Russians dont care!! :evil: Is this because I am using the wrong artillery to defend my units? I mainly use the Sturmpanzer along ...
- Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:46 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: How do you use Strategic Bombers?! They suck no?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 6339
Re: How do you use Strategic Bombers?! They suck no?
MartyWard is correct if you have a bomber start over a unit and bomb with that one then bomb with a second bomber you can knock them down to zero ammo. I am pretty sure you can knock them down to zero if they are already under their max ammo too.
Yup, I do it frequently. Also use them often to ...
- Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:42 pm
- Forum: Site Feedback
- Topic: Updated Forum Feedback
- Replies: 34
- Views: 17804
Re: Updated Forum Feedback
+1 for more contrast between posts and quoted and original texts. Maybe its my eyes or my monitor but it seems all very similar in color to me and its more difficult to see. In a dark room, this screen is like the sun. =)
- Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:45 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Q: KV-1C and SE units
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2685
Re: Q: KV-1C and SE units
KV-1S and KV-1C are two different tanks. The 1S isnt the same as IS (Iosif Stalin)BloodCat wrote:1. KV-1C should be renamed to KV-1S; you don't use 'IC-2' for IS-2 tanks, do ya?
Unless I'm misunderstanding what you meant.
- Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:34 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps
- Topic: Suggestion for forum
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4282
Re: Suggestion for forum
si, me too lol =)VPaulus wrote:
But, yes I too would like the avatars on the left, please.