Search found 13 matches
- Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:06 pm
- Forum: Check Your 6!
- Topic: Where can I buy Check Your 6! now?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 50512
Re: Where can I buy Check Your 6! now?
I don't recommend to buy, there are bugs and frozen the game.
- Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:03 am
- Forum: Afghanistan '11
- Topic: If i Buy is this supported ? Because others not supported
- Replies: 7
- Views: 15924
Re: If i Buy is this supported ? Because others not supported
What other game?
Vietnam '65 got patches.
However, thanks, I had never really played A'11, I should try it seriously, moreover the game seems 'finished' as last patch is 4 months old.
Next patch "soon":
" EverySingleSoldier [dev] 16th may
the patch will be out as soon as we can get it live ...
- Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:57 pm
- Forum: Vietnam '65
- Topic: And now that?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15481
Re: And now that?
I understand that these options have to be done manually, there aren't any mod for the game.
Anyway, Vietnam 65 seems like Check your 6, another good game released by Matrix-Slitherine without development after released.
If you like the game you could continue with Afghanistan 11, after payout ...
Anyway, Vietnam 65 seems like Check your 6, another good game released by Matrix-Slitherine without development after released.
If you like the game you could continue with Afghanistan 11, after payout ...
- Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:59 am
- Forum: Vietnam '65
- Topic: And now that?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15481
And now that?
After playing 3 games and winning, what else can you do with this game?
I can't find any mod, campaigns or multiplayer mode or anything else?
Is this game that short? Can't you do anything else?
I can't find any mod, campaigns or multiplayer mode or anything else?
Is this game that short? Can't you do anything else?
- Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:06 pm
- Forum: Check Your 6!
- Topic: Multiplayer Support
- Replies: 2
- Views: 17571
Re: Multiplayer Support
Nobody of Slitherine team answer to this post neither other post.
I will reclaim that refund the money of this crashed game!!!
I will reclaim that refund the money of this crashed game!!!
- Sun May 31, 2020 9:44 am
- Forum: Check Your 6!
- Topic: Multiplayer Support
- Replies: 2
- Views: 17571
Multiplayer Support
Hi Developers, please we need your support.
I'm playing with a friend, but after the multiplayer screen is full of battles ended, we can't see new battles that other players starts, so we can't continue to play in multiplayer.
Could you help us how we can delete the historic of battles for can ...
I'm playing with a friend, but after the multiplayer screen is full of battles ended, we can't see new battles that other players starts, so we can't continue to play in multiplayer.
Could you help us how we can delete the historic of battles for can ...
- Tue May 05, 2020 12:42 pm
- Forum: Check Your 6!
- Topic: Players wanted
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11447
Re: Players wanted
Hi, you can send me a pm with your mail or Discord name to meet.
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:58 am
- Forum: Check Your 6!
- Topic: 1.1.0 Public Beta available on Steam - Skirmish mode added
- Replies: 17
- Views: 27204
Re: 1.1.0 Public Beta available on Steam - Skirmish mode add
Login in slitherine and enter in "https://www.slitherine.com/members/games.asp?Filter=0" you can claim the serial number for steam.
- Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:19 am
- Forum: Check Your 6!
- Topic: Playing in Internet
- Replies: 1
- Views: 13208
Playing in Internet
I have 2 games open in multiplayer; I see that the game can't be played online with other player then PBEM.
In other platforms, automatically the game send a mail to the player that can play; I don't have received neither mail about this, I must enter everyday to see if the other player has move ...
In other platforms, automatically the game send a mail to the player that can play; I don't have received neither mail about this, I must enter everyday to see if the other player has move ...
- Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 pm
- Forum: Check Your 6!
- Topic: Players Wanted
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14310
Re: Players Wanted
Nobody want to play online?
- Sat May 05, 2018 9:53 pm
- Forum: Check Your 6!
- Topic: 1.1.0 Public Beta available on Steam - Skirmish mode added
- Replies: 17
- Views: 27204
Re: 1.1.0 Public Beta available on Steam - Skirmish mode add
Thanks for the skirmish mode, I was waiting this option, shame that can't use in multiplayer
Where can I have a complete manual of this game? some tips are not explained in the manual.
Where can I have a complete manual of this game? some tips are not explained in the manual.
- Sat May 05, 2018 5:42 pm
- Forum: Check Your 6!
- Topic: Players Wanted
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14310
Players Wanted
I want to play online, I live in GMT+2; please reply this message or send me a PM to meet
- Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:35 pm
- Forum: Close Combat - Gateway to Caen - Match Making Forum
- Topic: Gamers Wanted in GMT+1
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1038
Gamers Wanted in GMT+1
I want to play with somebody between 21 to 23 hours in GMT+1.
For meeting send me a mail to dho1967@hotmail.com.
For meeting send me a mail to dho1967@hotmail.com.