Search found 14 matches

by davanden
Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:51 pm
Forum: Master of Magic
Topic: Plane Shift vs Planar Travel
Replies: 0
Views: 16

Plane Shift vs Planar Travel

Have Plane Shift and Planar Travel switched meanings in the new version? Are the descriptions reversed? In the old version, Plane Shift was a one-time spell that moved an army between planes, and Planar Travel was a unit spell that allowed that unit to shift whenever you wanted it to. In the new ...
by davanden
Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:51 pm
Forum: Master of Magic
Topic: Counter Magic does not seem to work
Replies: 5
Views: 2332

Re: Counter Magic does not seem to work

Does counter magic actually work in this game? Has it been dumbed down? I've cast it a lot, with lots of mana behind it, but the AI is still managing to cast relatively simple spells. Am I wasting my mana?
by davanden
Tue Aug 19, 2025 5:54 pm
Forum: Master of Magic
Topic: How to scroll without edge scrolling?
Replies: 1
Views: 14939

Re: How to scroll without edge scrolling?

I asked this question two months ago. There is no reply. Hello? Is anyone reading this forum?
by davanden
Mon Jul 07, 2025 5:55 pm
Forum: Master of Magic
Topic: How to scroll without edge scrolling?
Replies: 1
Views: 14939

How to scroll without edge scrolling?

How do you scroll the map with edge scrolling turned off? I find edge scrolling annoying. With all of the controls arranged around the edges of the screen, I'm constantly scrolling the map when I'm trying to click on one of them. I found the setting to turn off edge scrolling, but then what do I do ...
by davanden
Mon Feb 17, 2025 6:49 pm
Forum: Master of Magic
Topic: Next Army makes map scroll
Replies: 0
Views: 11322

Next Army makes map scroll

The "next army" arrows are too close to the bottom of the screen. I keep accidentally causing the map to scroll when I'm trying to click on them.
by davanden
Mon Feb 17, 2025 6:45 pm
Forum: Master of Magic
Topic: Master of Magic Beta -- Shortcuts
Replies: 1
Views: 9316

Re: Master of Magic Beta -- Shortcuts

I would like this too. Given that the orginial post is from 2022, and there has been no reply, it appears that the answer is "no."
by davanden
Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:12 pm
Forum: Master of Magic
Topic: Save File in Classic Version?
Replies: 1
Views: 9509

Save File in Classic Version?

Where are the saved games stored in the classic version of Master of Magic? I'd like to copy an ongoing game to a different computer.
by davanden
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:26 pm
Forum: Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion
Topic: How to end a session
Replies: 0
Views: 13460

How to end a session

I feel like a moron, but I can't figure out how to end a game session. The manual indicates that there is a banner in the top middle of the screen, but I don't see it. What do I do?
by davanden
Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:55 pm
Forum: Scenario Design
Topic: What about the Catholics?
Replies: 1
Views: 9010

What about the Catholics?

Why are all the historical battles set up to be played from the protestant side?
by davanden
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:53 pm
Forum: Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Tech Support
Topic: Error Updating
Replies: 1
Views: 8316

Error Updating

When I try to update the program, I get this error message. What should I do?

Image
by davanden
Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:40 pm
Forum: Sovereignty: Tech Support
Topic: How do we get the upgrade?
Replies: 1
Views: 1496

How do we get the upgrade?

Subject says it all. How do we upgrade Sovereignty from the early access version?
by davanden
Sun May 01, 2016 3:21 pm
Forum: Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Tech Support
Topic: Can't Download Upgrade
Replies: 7
Views: 15880

Re: Can't Download Upgrade

Yes, I do have both firewall and antivirus. I can't tell if it happens with other Slitherine games, as when I try to update them, they say they are already up to date.

--Dav
by davanden
Sun May 01, 2016 1:31 am
Forum: Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Tech Support
Topic: Can't Download Upgrade
Replies: 7
Views: 15880

Can't Download Upgrade

When I try to upgrade Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager, The download goes to the end and then fails. I get a message saying "An error occured when downloading information from the server." See attached screenshot.
screenshot of download error message
screenshot of download error message
baspm download error.PNG (32.81 KiB) Viewed 15880 times

How do I fix this?

--Dav
by davanden
Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:01 pm
Forum: Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Tech Support
Topic: Blocked updater
Replies: 3
Views: 13192

Blocked updater

I accidentally told my firewall to block the updater. I need to know the name of the application so that I can unblock it.

Go to advanced search