Page 14 of 14

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:50 pm
by bondjamesbond
nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:47 pm
bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:41 pm
I know that, but mine displays everything in a narrow format, unlike yours ) It’s really inconvenient and strains the eyes even more!
I was just wondering if there’s anywhere else I can adjust my screen resolution so that I can see things as clearly as you do )))
On which screen resolution are you running the game?
1366 × 768 (рекомендуется)

There’s simply nowhere else to change the resolution within the game itself! ))

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:53 pm
by RobertCL
FYI, I am playing at 5120*1440 resolution with 200% in game menu.
Maybe you can change Windows scale value : 125 or 150% instead of 100% ?
The game runs fine.
Maybe the colors used by the game are a problem compared with other games (PG, AG, ...)

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:54 pm
by nikivdd
bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:50 pm
nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:47 pm
bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:41 pm
I know that, but mine displays everything in a narrow format, unlike yours ) It’s really inconvenient and strains the eyes even more!
I was just wondering if there’s anywhere else I can adjust my screen resolution so that I can see things as clearly as you do )))
On which screen resolution are you running the game?
1366 × 768 (рекомендуется)

There’s simply nowhere else to change the resolution within the game itself! ))
1366 × 768 at 150% scaling or at 200% scaling?

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:57 pm
by bondjamesbond
nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:54 pm
bondjamesbond wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:50 pm
nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:47 pm

On which screen resolution are you running the game?
1366 × 768 (рекомендуется)

There’s simply nowhere else to change the resolution within the game itself! ))
1366 × 768 at 150% scaling or at 200% scaling?
I just don’t get it – can’t you see the screenshots I’m posting for you? I can see the battlefield just fine, but when it comes to buying or upgrading units, I’m in the dark. Whilst I can sort of make out the unit changes, buying vehicles is a bit of a shot in the dark for me. I’ve got the hang of it now, of course, but it’s not very convenient.

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:47 pm
by nikivdd
1.png
1.png (81.91 KiB) Viewed 176 times
.
Here the purchase screen has two tabs, one equipment and one transport.
I am still fine tuning a bit.
.
The old version
.
001.png
001.png (646.19 KiB) Viewed 176 times
.
The new version
.
002.png
002.png (642.06 KiB) Viewed 176 times
.
The old version
.
003.png
003.png (901.87 KiB) Viewed 176 times
.
The new version
.
004.png
004.png (818.25 KiB) Viewed 176 times

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.0 (09/10/26)

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 8:11 pm
by bondjamesbond
nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:47 pm 1.png
.
Here the purchase screen has two tabs, one equipment and one transport.
I am still fine tuning a bit.
.
The old version
.
001.png
.
The new version
.
002.png
.
The old version
.
003.png
.
The new version
.
004.png
What’s more, some of the in-game purchase options are still not available in Russian!

Image
Image
Image
Image

As I see it, it’s simply a matter of buying and customising your own unit – there are gaps there, and you can’t see the transport vehicles for the infantry and artillery! And there’s no horse-drawn transport in the original game either, is there?

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.7 (09/10/26)

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 9:51 pm
by nikivdd
What an evening, a new update has been assembled.
v0.11.7: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0bf0b28q ... p.rar/file

- In the main opening screen, menu options, an option called "Compact purchase upgrade interface" has been added for smaller screen resolution (hopefully), default is off
- Horse transport added for Japanese faction
- A color upgrade to the tiles for the pacific module
- Localizations
.
001.png
001.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 119 times
.
002.png
002.png (119.46 KiB) Viewed 119 times
.
003.png
003.png (91.53 KiB) Viewed 119 times
.
004.png
004.png (82.62 KiB) Viewed 119 times
.
005.png
005.png (41.49 KiB) Viewed 119 times

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.7 (09/10/26)

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:15 pm
by RobertCL
Panzer General - Berlin scenario

Game does not stop.
I should have won from turn nr 12. No win message.
I am at turn 13 but in fact I am at turn 18, the scenario is endless.

Allied General - Persia scenario

Bf109G6 exists two times, one of them has Me163 Komet icon.

Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.11.7 (09/10/26)

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 12:54 am
by bondjamesbond
nikivdd wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 9:51 pm What an evening, a new update has been assembled.
v0.11.7: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0bf0b28q ... p.rar/file

- In the main opening screen, menu options, an option called "Compact purchase upgrade interface" has been added for smaller screen resolution (hopefully), default is off
- Horse transport added for Japanese faction
- A color upgrade to the tiles for the pacific module
- Localizations
.
001.png
.
002.png
.
003.png
.
004.png
.
005.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhfJrbqR5Q0&t=33s


Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Нападение_на_Перл-Харбор


Well done, Nico – it’s worked! Now I’ve got proper windows instead of slits! Now I can update my kernel and customise it as I see fit! As for the ‘Pear Harbor’ mission itself, there aren’t any objectives in it at all! The fuel barrels aren’t destroyed by aeroplanes or even by the infantry I was leading as I captured American towns and villages ) Likewise, I couldn’t sink a single American ship; as far as I could tell, they only sustained minor damage ))) Nevertheless, I was awarded a Decisive Victory, even though, in my opinion, I played extremely sloppily ))) I reckon they need to add more turns and rework the balance! Also, my aircraft carriers didn’t refuel or reload bombs and torpedoes for a follow-up attack! The mission is brilliant, but the execution is dreadful, as all these artillery and bombing strikes, along with the parachute drops, are completely pointless because they don’t cause any damage to the ships! The rest is in the screenshots – I hope you can all see them and that they’re clickable to enlarge them. And isn’t there a class of torpedo bombers rather than torpedo carriers in the original game?
https://dr-guillotin.livejournal.com/158876.html

Image


P.s.
I like the game mechanics where, after being transported by lorries, infantry and artillery can engage in combat straight away! This sometimes yields excellent results ) But I really don’t like the fact that airfields and on an aircraft carrier can only accommodate one aircraft at a time! The rest are crowding into the neighbouring hexes, but neither their fuel nor their ammunition is being replenished, leading to massive traffic jams and inactivity! Also, judging by the description on Wikipedia, submarines in the original game had the ability to dive to depth, but we don’t have that here! Will this be fixed?
Particular attention is paid to naval warfare, where ships can sustain critical damage to their systems, whilst submarines can submerge to launch stealth attacks.
Image
https://www.mobygames.com/game/3344/pac ... reenshots/
https://combinedfleet.com/ships/kaga
Most countries have several sub-categories within each category, and many of these are unique to each country; the Japanese have the kamikaze at their disposal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_General

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
https://www.deepl.com/ru/translator

Burma 1941 :arrow:
https://web.archive.org/web/20250321011 ... b.fc2.com/
https://wio.ru/tank/japan.htm
https://lparchive.org/Pacific-General/Update%2012/