Page 34 of 34

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:36 pm
by JDINO
Fury was pretty good movie. What I come to realize, is the courage the tank crews had, knowing that the Tiger can kill you easy from a greater distance.

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:14 pm
by magerrer
Is this mod still available somewhere? I am particularly interested in modifying the 20mm Flak 38, however, it does not appear in my purchase screen and I don't know why. Can anyone help with this? Thanks you.

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2024 11:23 pm
by andreyder
https://dropmefiles.net/ru/5f7C
I have only updated by me version of this mod, I don't have the original file.

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:40 pm
by jeffoot77

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2025 8:56 pm
by Curt1956
download link broken

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2025 1:39 am
by T2_2112
Is there any chance to adapt this mod to version 10.06 :?:

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2025 4:50 pm
by dcarmona08
that's what i am wondering myself...

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2026 7:05 am
by terminator
R.jpg
R.jpg (9.79 KiB) Viewed 1148 times

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:18 pm
by GabeKnight
:lol:
(I have very fond memories of "A Link to the Past" ...)

Believe it or not, but I'm almost done with the update. I know I took my time... :oops:
(To be honest, the now available (so-called "AI") LLM tools were VERY helpful.)

Not sure if there's still interest, but once I've done some more play-testing, I will update the link with the most recent version of my mod. 8)

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v10.0.6)

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:15 am
by GabeKnight
GabeKnight wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:18 pm ... some more play-testing...
The Japanese campaign works with all "Major Victories" on level V difficulty.
And if the "Guadalcanal" scen works with the Marines campaign, the remaining scens will work, too...

Screenshot 9.jpg
Screenshot 9.jpg (359.82 KiB) Viewed 437 times

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v10.0.6)

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:52 am
by GabeKnight
After a long time playing the vanilla version, it's funny to see heavy infantry attacking my ships... :lol:

Screenshot 11.jpg
Screenshot 11.jpg (238.83 KiB) Viewed 307 times

Also noticed an error in my mod. Gave the "DUKW" transport a "shallow_draft" chassis instead of "amphibious". Suddenly they couldn't disembark on beaches and forest hexes (?). Yeah, figuered it was the movement points (MP). Gave the "shallow_draft" three MP, but entering beaches, swamps, forest and such required more than 4 MP. Oh, well...

Re: The "Gabe-Mod" (v8.4.4)

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:22 pm
by jeffoot77
Thxs for your update Gabe.