Page 4 of 4
Re: In-game Bug Report System (feedback)
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:16 am
by trex1983
Bagyib79 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2026 12:42 am
Could you please advise what can cause the a crash after hitting next turn? Happens prety much every second or third turn and need to retstarty the game. ScreenshotCrash 2026-04-10.png attached.
OK... I have the same one. But not able to use the In-Game bug system.
Also my virtual memory is through the roof (in my error log).
I posted in
#bugsave-1 on Discord.
I'd like to know how I can fix that (or at least, have the game limit its access to the virtual memory).
Thanks!
Re: In-game Bug Report System (feedback)
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:53 pm
by Surt
trex1983 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:16 am
Bagyib79 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2026 12:42 am
Could you please advise what can cause the a crash after hitting next turn? Happens prety much every second or third turn and need to retstarty the game. ScreenshotCrash 2026-04-10.png attached.
OK... I have the same one. But not able to use the In-Game bug system.
Also my virtual memory is through the roof (in my error log).
I posted in
#bugsave-1 on Discord.
I'd like to know how I can fix that (or at least, have the game limit its access to the virtual memory).
Thanks!
Think you can ignore the virtual memory as it looks like that value if you have it set to automatic management.