Page 74 of 74

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-10 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:26 pm
by goose_2
Locarnus wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:01 pm
bondjamesbond wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:45 pm When will the most talented players be issued NKVD armored trains? )

Where is even a single railway gun for participation in the Finnish War?
Good ideas!
I will check if I find graphics for them and how to balance them for Winter War.

goose_2 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 5:53 am Batz has only 120 exp? In the 1st version with the wrong Forests stuff he had 480 exp. I was going to enjoy that. Now I got a very worrisome unit that may die easily?
Batz experience should be reset to 480 after the first Axis turn when he spawns.
Perhaps I can change that to right after he spawns instead of the the end of the Axis turn for the future.

Interesting that this worked in your first attempt, despite being done by the 2026 base version of the Addon mod. :?:
Can you check if you see upgrade family dividers for the Ar 234 in the purchase screen for the tac bomber class?
And verify that the Ar 234 costs exactly 1134 prestige?

yep I checked
yep I checked 1134 but 120 exp for batz
any suggestions?

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-10 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:48 pm
by Locarnus
goose_2 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:26 pm
Locarnus wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:01 pm
goose_2 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 5:53 am Batz has only 120 exp? In the 1st version with the wrong Forests stuff he had 480 exp. I was going to enjoy that. Now I got a very worrisome unit that may die easily?
Batz experience should be reset to 480 after the first Axis turn when he spawns.
Perhaps I can change that to right after he spawns instead of the the end of the Axis turn for the future.

Interesting that this worked in your first attempt, despite being done by the 2026 base version of the Addon mod. :?:
Can you check if you see upgrade family dividers for the Ar 234 in the purchase screen for the tac bomber class?
And verify that the Ar 234 costs exactly 1134 prestige?

yep I checked
yep I checked 1134 but 120 exp for batz
any suggestions?
I really do not understand why the script is not working for you.
Batz experience should be at 480 in the turn after he joins and only 120 right in the turn in which he joins.

I fear that this could be an indicator to a bigger problem.
But if everything else works, then I guess set him to 480 using the debug console.
I think the command is "exp 480" after the unit is selected.

Re: Locarnus Addon 2026-10 DE, RU, FR & SPANISH translations

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 9:45 pm
by goose_2
Locarnus wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:48 pm
goose_2 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:26 pm
Locarnus wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:01 pm

Batz experience should be reset to 480 after the first Axis turn when he spawns.
Perhaps I can change that to right after he spawns instead of the the end of the Axis turn for the future.

Interesting that this worked in your first attempt, despite being done by the 2026 base version of the Addon mod. :?:
Can you check if you see upgrade family dividers for the Ar 234 in the purchase screen for the tac bomber class?
And verify that the Ar 234 costs exactly 1134 prestige?

yep I checked
yep I checked 1134 but 120 exp for batz
any suggestions?
I really do not understand why the script is not working for you.
Batz experience should be at 480 in the turn after he joins and only 120 right in the turn in which he joins.

I fear that this could be an indicator to a bigger problem.
But if everything else works, then I guess set him to 480 using the debug console.
I think the command is "exp 480" after the unit is selected.
Oh, now I get it turn 5 it automatically changes to 480, nice sorry
did not realize that is how you set it up
not sure how you did that.