Page 1 of 1

Scramble: Battle of Britain - Designing v1.0: Meet the JU88

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 8:10 am
by danielastefanelli
As part of the new content planned for Scramble: Battle of Britain v1.0, the Ju 88 is coming to the game. Discover how its real-world strengths and weaknesses have been translated into gameplay, and find out what to expect when the Ju 88 takes to the skies: https://www6.slitherine.com/news/scramb ... t-the-ju88

Re: Scramble: Battle of Britain - Designing v1.0: Meet the JU88

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 6:25 pm
by canuckgamer
I don't believe there is a multiplayer option for this game yet. I'm thinking similar to the Combat Mission series where each player enters their "orders" of manuever and then that time period is resolved simultaneously.

If I am correct any projection as when there will be a multiplayer version?

Re: Scramble: Battle of Britain - Designing v1.0: Meet the JU88

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:46 pm
by pipfromslitherine
There is already the option to play MP. It is (as you say) WEGO in nature.

Cheers

Pip