Page 1 of 1

tried to buy the 82nd DLC plus other games but Slitherine rerouted me to a weird scam site

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 7:02 am
by GiveWarAchance
I tried to buy games on Slitherine and got a weird scam site instead.
What is going on with Slitherine?

I should never have bought games on Slitherine cause now I can't buy DLCs for games here and don't want to rebuy them on Gog or Steam cause it is weird buying copies of the same game. I prefer not to use Steam cause it causes me installation problems and still is DRM and not real game buying.

Is it just me or is everyone who buys from this site getting that weird scam site?
I sent an email to Slitherine too but don't trust them anymore.

Re: tried to buy the 82nd DLC plus other games but Slitherine rerouted me to a weird scam site

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 10:51 am
by zakblood
where's the scam link?

i've just tried the buy the same DLC, and after i logged in as asked, and put item in the basket etc, not had the issue, and apart from the code difference in the link, it's the same site for me

Code: Select all

https://www6.slitherine.com/store

Re: tried to buy the 82nd DLC plus other games but Slitherine rerouted me to a weird scam site

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 3:08 pm
by pipfromslitherine
Yes, please give more details. Which site, at which point in the purchase process, etc.

Cheers

Pip