Process to Modify the Units.csv File
Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2026 4:41 pm
Hi,
A question on Panzer Corps 2. I've been reading online as to the process for modifying unit parameters in the units.csv file. I'm trying to understand this better. Below is what I understand the process to be. Please look this over and let me know if I'm correct, or if I'm missing something or if I'm oversimplifying:
1. Open the units.csv file from the Data folder in the Panzer Corps 2 directory using Excel
2. Do what is needed to improve the readability of this file, for example, freezing panes so that you can always look at the left column plus top row; and setting the column widths to fit the data in a given column.
3. Find the unit that you're interested in and change whatever parameter you desire, such as for Close Defense.
4. Save the file so as to keep the same file name and file type, i.e., units.csv
That would be all, as I understand.
Anyway, I appreciate your reviewing this and letting me know if I have all of this correct. I don't want to mess up my Panzer Corps 2 files needlessly. Thanks.
A question on Panzer Corps 2. I've been reading online as to the process for modifying unit parameters in the units.csv file. I'm trying to understand this better. Below is what I understand the process to be. Please look this over and let me know if I'm correct, or if I'm missing something or if I'm oversimplifying:
1. Open the units.csv file from the Data folder in the Panzer Corps 2 directory using Excel
2. Do what is needed to improve the readability of this file, for example, freezing panes so that you can always look at the left column plus top row; and setting the column widths to fit the data in a given column.
3. Find the unit that you're interested in and change whatever parameter you desire, such as for Close Defense.
4. Save the file so as to keep the same file name and file type, i.e., units.csv
That would be all, as I understand.
Anyway, I appreciate your reviewing this and letting me know if I have all of this correct. I don't want to mess up my Panzer Corps 2 files needlessly. Thanks.