Page 1 of 1

Cloud Sync on game start

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2026 2:57 am
by seredaom
I bought the game through GPG. Every time I launch the game through the GOG it tries to sync cloud data, it take like a minute, reports failure (something due to too much data to sync: there is only room for 200MB, but client tries to sync like 500MB).

Is there any way to disable this?

I can't find any settings for this.

P.S. I understand this does not depend on the Panzer Corp game, but maybe someone here has an answer? I've tried googling but only found suggestions for options that seem to be obsolete and are not available for me.

Re: Cloud Sync on game start

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2026 10:19 am
by Tassadar
Yes, it's a GOG thing. People had hundreds of old games and kept their save archives bloated, so they needed it to keep servers running more optimally. I still think they should enable to select 2-3 games where you can disable this limit, let's say those one plays continuously, but it is what it is for now. Either manage your saves to be under 200MB, or disable the sync as follows on the screen I added below - the last checkbox needs to be unticked.