Page 1 of 1

Balanced map for a MP game with a friend

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2026 12:45 am
by seredaom
I'd like to play 1x1 game with my friend and looking for a balanced map.

It looks like in game there in only a few predefined maps, like Tobruk. Those look too big and I'm not sure if they are balanced for a multiplayer.

I've tried to search for a good map, but could not find anything...

Is my expectation wrong? Can we play a map which allows to chose general traits, all units, deploy them as we wish, ideally a mirrored map.

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks!

Re: Balanced map for a MP game with a friend

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2026 10:15 pm
by seredaom
What? 160 views and 0 suggestions?

How do people play tournaments here then?

Re: Balanced map for a MP game with a friend

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2026 1:08 am
by canuckgamer
Unfortunately, mp in Panzer Corps 2 is very limited. My friend and I stopped playing the game after we had played all the available mp scenarios. I posted asking if there were any new mp scenarios. I got over 1800 views but zero replies.