Page 1 of 1
AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Posted: Fri May 22, 2026 3:29 pm
by GUNDOBALDO08
Hi everyone,
I'm playing AlliedOP Vol. 1 with the UK and I love it, but I'm worried that once I finish it and replay it with the US, I'll have to wait an indefinite amount of time for the next installments. Is there a release schedule for Vols. 1 and 2? Also, am I wrong in assuming that Vol. 1 will end with the fall of Rome (June 5, 1944), just in time for a narrative crossroads with the Normandy landings... meaning, after finishing Vol. 2, the player will be able to choose whether to continue in Italy toward the Gothic Line and Northern Italy or participate in the Normandy landings with Vol. 1 of another trilogy in Northern France?

Re: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Posted: Sun May 24, 2026 8:22 am
by Tassadar
My understanding is that this will only cover Italian front only. Probably vol.2 will have invasion of mainland Italy, probably culminating with the capture of Rome. Then, vol.3 might be about all the events until the end of the war. That's of course pure speculation.
Mind you that you're technically not re-playing the mission on the US side, these are separate cores that then merge and possibly this approach will be preserved in the next instalments, of course if there's a way to split the cores safely via scripts.
Re: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Posted: Mon May 25, 2026 10:24 am
by VirgilInTheSKY
The current planned trilogy only covers the Italian front, in vol.1 you fight in Sicily, vol.2 southern Italy and vol.3 northern Italy, that's all we know for now.
Re: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2026 7:15 pm
by Hohenhole
I'd also like to see some of the characters from the Fall of Poland DLC; it had some good potential that needed to be developed further.
Maybe a cameo would be nice, too; I don't think it would be too difficult to implement.
Re: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2026 5:16 am
by terminator
Panzer Corps2: Elite - All American appears to be a DLC developed by a different team, making it a great option to enjoy while waiting for AlliedOp Volume 2.
Re: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2026 4:19 pm
by GUNDOBALDO08
Axis Operations developed hundreds of scenarios from 1936 to 1947, and Allied Operations is intended to do much the same. The developers probably decided not to start from scratch but to follow a patchwork approach: the Italian campaign should be linked to Normandy, skipping AO Italy 3 at the player's discretion, but also linked to the African campaign of both the 8th Army and the US Expeditionary Force in Morocco and Tunisia. I hope so.
Re: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2026 8:10 am
by MarcoT.
Hi guys, we have multiple teams working on the Panzer Corps series to ensure many years of continued content and support. Each team is hard at work on new DLCs and we want to give them the time they need for proper historical research and thorough testing to ensure every release is both fun and challenging.
At the moment, I can't reveal when the second and third chapters of Allied Operations: Italy will be released. What I can say is that you won't have to wait years for the next chapter. In the meantime, there will be additional Elite releases and other Allied Operations fronts to enjoy.
We are also exploring a couple of things that have not yet been teased in the roadmap.
You'll have fun. (I hope)
Re: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2026 12:02 am
by maczathras
I'm hoping we get to see the First Special Service Force and expanded Free French equipment in Volume 2. Finally, US Mountain Troops!
Re: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2026 4:12 am
by terminator
maczathras wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2026 12:02 am
I'm hoping we get to see the First Special Service Force and expanded Free French equipment in Volume 2. Finally, US Mountain Troops!
Yes, the
US 10th Mountain division fought in the mountains of Italy in some of the roughest terrain in World War II.

- 500px-Flag_of_the_U.S._Army_10th_Mountain_Division.png (23.19 KiB) Viewed 1678 times

- 1280px-10th_Mountain_Division-advancing_in_April_1945.jpeg (300.08 KiB) Viewed 1678 times
Re: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:06 pm
by GUNDOBALDO08
Yes, 10 Us Mountain, brazilian exped force, italian partisan, italian rsi, indians, franchs, poles and more… italian campaign was a melting pot of fighters. Hope we will see them all
Re: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 3:38 pm
by terminator
GUNDOBALDO08 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:06 pm
Yes, 10 Us Mountain, brazilian exped force, italian partisan, italian rsi, indians, franchs, poles and more… italian campaign was a melting pot of fighters. Hope we will see them all
if I’m not mistaken, I found only one unit of this type in volume 1, a French colonial troop
Re: AlliedOp Volumes 2 and 3 Release Dates and Expectations
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 5:14 pm
by Tassadar
terminator wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2026 3:38 pm
GUNDOBALDO08 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:06 pm
Yes, 10 Us Mountain, brazilian exped force, italian partisan, italian rsi, indians, franchs, poles and more… italian campaign was a melting pot of fighters. Hope we will see them all
if I’m not mistaken, I found only one unit of this type in volume 1, a French colonial troop
For now I think it's good that at least we have at least a mixed US/UK core - this feature was really underused in all campaign so far in PzC 1 and 2, maybe aside from PzC 1 Afrika Korps. I would love to see an even grander scale for this, but I think it's more an area for mods than official DLC sadly.