Re: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.22 (04/10/26)
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 8:08 pm
Thx Nico,
I edited above:
PG
7. Combined arms doctrine selected (-1 arty move) : my 10.5 canon refuses to move, I have a useless unit even with fuel in truck. All existing arty units when you right click on them have near "Fuel" the mention "N/A". So sooner or later in game your units are stuck (excepted the new ones purchased). A problem for this specific campaign ?
8. I added 5 more turns, I conquered all VHs but final message is always LOSS.
9. Player should be able to purchase multiple units at once. I purchase one arty unit, place it on the map, then purchase a new one. Why not purchasing three times the same unit in one operation ?
PG2 (Savannah in campaign mode)
1. I won a scenario in Russia before Savannah without conquering the last two VHs.
2. In Savannah, impossible to deploy ground forces.
PG (Washington standalone scenario)
1. Fallschirmjäger are in ground mode instead of air mode
2. Battlecruisers and any warship can occupy an hex already occupied by a naval transport...
3. Me262 with piston engine sound
I edited above:
PG
7. Combined arms doctrine selected (-1 arty move) : my 10.5 canon refuses to move, I have a useless unit even with fuel in truck. All existing arty units when you right click on them have near "Fuel" the mention "N/A". So sooner or later in game your units are stuck (excepted the new ones purchased). A problem for this specific campaign ?
8. I added 5 more turns, I conquered all VHs but final message is always LOSS.
9. Player should be able to purchase multiple units at once. I purchase one arty unit, place it on the map, then purchase a new one. Why not purchasing three times the same unit in one operation ?
PG2 (Savannah in campaign mode)
1. I won a scenario in Russia before Savannah without conquering the last two VHs.
2. In Savannah, impossible to deploy ground forces.
PG (Washington standalone scenario)
1. Fallschirmjäger are in ground mode instead of air mode
2. Battlecruisers and any warship can occupy an hex already occupied by a naval transport...
3. Me262 with piston engine sound











