End of game scoring

Moderator: rbodleyscott

Post Reply
batesmotel
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator
Posts: 3618
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:52 pm

End of game scoring

Post by batesmotel »

On my opponent's last turn of a game I expected to lose since i was already at 59%, I think my opponent broke one more of my knights as nothing else as I recall from the replay, but my lost percentage suddenly jumped to 67%. Is there any way that one unit should have ben worth 8% of my army or to review if I lost something else on that turn now that the game is completed?

Chris
....where life is beautiful all the time
tyronec
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2273
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:09 am

Re: End of game scoring

Post by tyronec »

You can look at completed games from the multi player menu, select to review them. Lasts for about a month.
batesmotel
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator
Posts: 3618
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: End of game scoring

Post by batesmotel »

But I don't see a way to replay my opponents last turn once the game is completed. I can see the map but not replay the turn to se what hapened during it. The first time I watched the replay, I only noted the one knight unit breaking and routing but nothing else that should have raised my percent lost. That's what I was looking for a way to replay again but don't see one.
....where life is beautiful all the time
Post Reply

Return to “Field of Glory II: Medieval Tech Support”