The Medal and Hero systems look great. These will provide a lot more variety for units/heroes. This is one area where I thought PC was lacking; not having enough unique bonuses for heroes. A little too generic for my taste.
Thanks for all your hard work!
Search found 503 matches
- Mon Sep 07, 2026 3:41 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)
- Replies: 239
- Views: 18493
- Sun Aug 30, 2026 3:09 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)
- Replies: 239
- Views: 18493
Re: Panzer Corps Toolkit v2.0.5.1 (22/08/26)
I'd like to second this!bondjamesbond wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 2:43 am
We’d like to express our respect and gratitude to you for continuing to delight us with your creativity and experiments!
- Sat Aug 29, 2026 7:39 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)
- Replies: 239
- Views: 18493
Re: Panzer Corps Toolkit v2.0.5.1 (22/08/26)
This is certainly interesting. I have so many questions.
What game engine are you using? The original PG engine?
If so, how are you making the gameplay mechanics changes?
How are you changing the original .shp icons into .png icons? Can they be replaced with better icons (i.e., PC icons)?
I've got ...
What game engine are you using? The original PG engine?
If so, how are you making the gameplay mechanics changes?
How are you changing the original .shp icons into .png icons? Can they be replaced with better icons (i.e., PC icons)?
I've got ...
- Wed Jul 15, 2026 12:48 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)
- Replies: 239
- Views: 18493
Re: PzC Equipment Viewer - Army Generator v1.6.5 (13/07/26)
If you have time or desire, the program has a default set (vanilla) and an uncensored set (like the swastika), perhaps you can do the uncensored version for Italy, Romania and Slovakia? Thanks for your consideration.
Sure, I can do those if I knew which of the flags are censored. I'd ask for a ...
- Tue Jul 14, 2026 1:32 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)
- Replies: 239
- Views: 18493
Re: PzC Equipment Viewer - Army Generator v1.6.5 (13/07/26)
@Nikivdd: I re-sized some flags of the original PC nations that will fit for the header. If you'd like to have them, I can upload the folder.
Yes please, that would be great :)
Ok, here are the flags for the 34 vanilla nations, re-sized to fit your format. There are a few extra flags as ...
- Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:09 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)
- Replies: 239
- Views: 18493
Re: PzC Equipment Viewer - Army Generator v1.6.5 (13/07/26)
@Nikivdd: I re-sized some flags of the original PC nations that will fit for the header. If you'd like to have them, I can upload the folder.
- Sun Jul 12, 2026 3:19 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)
- Replies: 239
- Views: 18493
Re: PzC Equipment Viewer - Army Generator v1.6.0 (12/07/26)
This is looking really good. I've played around with the Army Generator a bit and I have to say I'm excited about the possibilities. This is really good work.
I do have a suggestion for the unit viewer that might make it even easier to read and that would be to put the most important info on the ...
I do have a suggestion for the unit viewer that might make it even easier to read and that would be to put the most important info on the ...
- Sat Jul 11, 2026 1:34 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Birgeria's new PZC units
- Replies: 1279
- Views: 307117
Re: Birgeria's new PZC units
As Bond said, it is nice to have you back!Birgeria wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2026 5:17 pm I'm back with new icons.
Tatra T82 light truck in Slovakian army.
- Sat Jul 11, 2026 2:43 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: PzC Toolkit v2.0.5.1 - Classic General v0.10.30 (05/10/26)
- Replies: 239
- Views: 18493
Re: Panzer Corps Equipment Viewer v1.2.1 (10/07/26)
This is just about the coolest thing ever! Works with GME swaps too with no problems (at first glance). Thanks so much for this! 
- Mon Mar 16, 2026 7:40 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Scenario Playtesting - A&A 1939
- Replies: 157
- Views: 92615
Re: Scenario Playtesting - A&A 1939
I'm playing this map in multiplayer for the first time. It's turn 30 now.
If the opponent doesn't cross the border, will the USSR not enter the war?
Are there other ways to trigger the war for the USSR?
I believe starting Turn 34, there is a 33% chance each turn that the Soviets will declare ...
- Sat Jan 03, 2026 3:08 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Captured units as a bonus
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1855
Re: Captured units as a bonus
Yeah, you can pick up some cool units this way. In my current playthrough, I've gotten a French armored car & a leFH 18 howitzer mounted on a French B1 tank. But the one I got really excited about was the Soviet 122mm howitzer! But then I had to use the "all eqp" cheat to buy a transport for it. I ...
- Sat Dec 27, 2025 5:23 am
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Captured units as a bonus
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1855
Captured units as a bonus
I don't know if anyone else has tried this but it's something that I've been playing with recently and some might find it interesting.
One of the things I enjoy about playing campaigns is when the scenario designer puts in a captured unit as a bonus, like a Matilda or one of the big French tanks ...
One of the things I enjoy about playing campaigns is when the scenario designer puts in a captured unit as a bonus, like a Matilda or one of the big French tanks ...
- Tue Dec 02, 2025 10:08 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Fantasy Corps - Updated (14/02/26)
- Replies: 188
- Views: 53334
Re: Fantasy Corps (announced)
So will this be like a re-imagining of the old Fantasy General?
- Fri Nov 28, 2025 3:03 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: UW2 - United States Armed Forces at Word War 2
- Replies: 107
- Views: 62379
Re: UW2 - United States Armed Forces at Word War 2
P.s.
In this forum any even the dumbest idiot can switch off my replies with pictures if they are so much in the way - as I have already switched off some to not see their snotty stories )
Hello,
Could you please tell us how to proceed?
You can click on the user name of the posts you ...
- Sun Nov 23, 2025 7:53 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: D2R - Das 2. Reich - The Second Empire
- Replies: 244
- Views: 108569
Re: D2R - Das 2. Reich - The Second Empire
Hi Sonja
I played this mod quite awhile back and was pleasantly surprised by how well the PC game engine portrayed this era. And your scenarios are really top-notch. I wanted to thank you for all the work you've put into your mods. I'm currently nearing the end of the first campaign in your other ...
I played this mod quite awhile back and was pleasantly surprised by how well the PC game engine portrayed this era. And your scenarios are really top-notch. I wanted to thank you for all the work you've put into your mods. I'm currently nearing the end of the first campaign in your other ...
- Sat Nov 15, 2025 9:53 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Europe Total War
- Replies: 99
- Views: 61453
Re: Europe Total War
Wow, very impressive! Thanks for sharing all your hard work!
- Wed Jun 04, 2025 1:39 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Problem with modified equipment file
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6104
Re: Problem with modified equipment file
Hmm, very curious. Only other thing I can think to try would be to make the file changes manually (not using GME). Meaning, rename or move the original eq file (the one game insists on using) and then add in your modified file manually. Then start up a new scenario and see what happens.
If you're ...
If you're ...
- Tue Jun 03, 2025 12:59 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Problem with modified equipment file
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6104
Re: Problem with modified equipment file
A few questions: Is the game crashing or you're just not seeing the file changes show up in your game? Is the game still using the old eq file? And are you starting a new scenario with your updated file?
- Sun May 11, 2025 7:53 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: Can't Upgrade Naval Units?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1137
Re: Can't Upgrade Naval Units?
I was working on implementing purchasable naval units in the game and discovered that naval units don't seem to be upgradable. Can anyone else confirm this?
AFAIK, you are correct and naval units cannot be upgraded. You could set up a multiple-switch system (to a class that can be upgraded and ...
- Thu Feb 13, 2025 4:24 pm
- Forum: Panzer Corps : Scenario Design
- Topic: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels "PAK"-Mod - RELEASE v3.40
- Replies: 5741
- Views: 1462557
Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels "PAK"-Mod - RELEASE v3.20
I wrote both large scenarios Europe at War and World at War with the intention that they would be scenarios for a 1 vs 1 game. This is absolutely not a scenario for a human vs AI
Unfortunately, as it turned out, people do not play 1 vs 1, and playing with a computer makes no sense. And time. One ...